Pic 1) Broken tap off headlight bucket.
Pic 2) I took a piece of aluminum.
pic 3) Trimmed it, Put two holes in it and bent a 90 on end.
pic4,5) I bent it over a socket so it would conform to inside of bucket.
pic 6) I used flat headed bolts and painted them black.
Really wasn't that important because you don't see them
under gauge cluster and I have a wind screen too !
pic 7) Drilled through headlight bucket and bolted it on.
pic8,9 Trimmed O.D. and width so headlight ring fit on tight.
pic 10 is the finished fit !
The old orig. tab was plastic and wasn't as strong as the new metal one is. The fix saved me $70 or so on buying a new bucket which would have been plastic again anyway.
Any questions or advise I can give you just drop me a PM.