Got them changed yesterday.
The bad bearing was rough. Completely shredded.
And I made the mistake of destroying it the rest of the way while trying to get it out, leaving the outer race stuck.
I don’t have a welder or a dremmel, which seems to be the two most common suggestions to get it removed.
I ended up getting a 3 jaw puller from autozone for $35 bucks.
To get it started I used two jaws taken off of the tool, they just barely grabbed under the lip. I cable tied them together through the bolt holes in the jaws and used a socket on the inside of the wheel to hammer on to push on the jaws. This worked to push it out a little bit (until the jaws couldn’t hold in place) and give it a bigger gap to grip.
Then used the tool with the 3 jaws and was able to pound it out the rest of the way from the backside, through the wheel.