Annitori QS - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 2 Old 07-10-2019, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Left of Centre

Annitori QS

So hereís another bit of fun - these pics show an Annitori QS installed on my bike. Cool little device - the programming adjustments are made via a phone app and bluetooth.

It has been in place for a wee while now, but the original set-up picked up a gremlin somehow after a couple of weeks of use, leading to erratic performance, and I have been working with the guys back at home base in order to get it functioning perfectly. That's where we have got to now. We swapped out the shift sensor, and I ran the power connections directly to and from the battery and we seem to have got rid of the gremlin that way.

I don't use the QS function all the time, certainly not in stop-start city traffic, but it really comes into its own at open road speeds, and is especially good when accelerating up motorway on-ramps, looking to pick up speed in a hurry. Iím still learning how to finesse it - some shifts are much better than others, but weíll get there Iím sure.

I have to say that the guys at Annitori have been excellent to deal with - complete set of installation notes and resources, and full-on post-sales support. A++.

More info here:
Annitori

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Annitori-QS...Xs6F7JkSQN6ifw

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5204.jpg (79.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5428.jpg (195.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5426.jpg (177.7 KB, 5 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-10-2019, 06:32 PM
919 Rider

Sweet!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode