Things to remember:
The MIL(malfunction indicator lamp) will start to blink only with the side stand down and the engine off(engine stop switch is set to run) or the engine revs are below 5K. In any other conditions the MIL will illuminate and stay on.
1. Set bike on the side stand and start the engine. Let idle.
2. If the MIL blinks you have a problem to diagnose.
3. The PGM-FI MIL denotes failure codes.(the number of blinks from 0-33). When the indicator lights for 1.3 seconds, it is equivalent to 10 blinks. A blink of 0.5 seconds is one blink. (eg: one long blink and two short blinks equals the code of 12).
4. When more than one failure has occurred, the MIL blinks in the order of the lowest to the highest number.
5. Time start counting and get back to us.
"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS EARLY APEX."