Not sure yet. Seems fine in town, but off a bit on the freeway. And when I hit that "indicated" 140 a couple weeks ago, I highly doubt I was even close to that speed.
The 10 lessons I learned at that indicated
speed of 140mph:
1. Farmers' daughters are just a blur!
2. Backpacks should be left at home!
3. There IS a God, and I'm not him!
4. My 919 IS
as fast as my local service guy said it was!
5. I need to start wearing Depends!
6. 7th gear is missing!
7. The Space Shuttle certainly must be fun!
8. I need a ZX-14 or Hayabusa!
9. Highway 12 from Morton to I-5 rocks!
10. Barton664 is an ass hole! (Oh, wait, I already knew that
All I know is I need to get that speedo healer put in!