Yeah, turns out the bucket in there isn't remotely stock, it's for a Honda but definitely not a 919. I modified an OEM bucket as per the posts here, worked really well. I really like the Truk-Lite over, well, whatever the hell I had before, can't comment on what the stock headlight does. I will say that this is a project that really benefits from a dremel, and I found that the correct order of operations for the headlight helps a lot. I did it like this: Take bucket out, measure, drill and dremel, bolt the light in to check, then take it out. Bucket goes back on, stuff wiring in, add in the wonky little wire-holding brackets, then the headlight.