Jesus Decals - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Jesus Decals

Hey, a lot of you know that I am a youth pastor and that I am pretty involved with my church. Well, I have never been a bible thumper or one to push my religious views on others, and I am not about to start now. I did, however, want to mention some decals to you.

I removed some of the stock decals from my ZX9R because they looked pretty dated and some of them didn't seem to even match the bike IMHO. I was looking for some decals for my rear cowl since it looked so bare once I had removed the Ninja stickers. Well, I found these "Jesus" decals in this really cool script that I think look great. No, I am not one of those people who plaster religious bumper stickers all over my car. That kind of junk is tacky. These are really nice looking. If anyone is interested, I have already put them on my bike and could take some pictures.

Jeremy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 03:05 PM
UJM
Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation 

I'd like to see them.

post #3 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Machine Head

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Pictures please
I have interest if their not the lighting bolt or fire script. Also if you are Southern Baptist you had better start Thumping !!

-Mark-
There's gold in them hills

post #4 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Not the best picture. I took this in the garage with low lighting tonight.

post #5 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 05:42 PM
UJM
Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation 

that is awesome!

Let's have some fun -

post #6 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 

I like that with the color fade. Too bad I couldn't get them with a fade to green to match the green on the other parts of my bike.

post #7 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 05:50 PM
UJM
Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 919Rev View Post
I like that with the color fade. Too bad I couldn't get them with a fade to green to match the green on the other parts of my bike.
Any good local sign shop can whip that right out for you, these are modern times in which we live!

post #8 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Tirone Choolaces

Garage

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

I like it! That looks too cool Rev

post #9 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Milites Gregarius

that does look pretty cool!

post #10 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Tirone

Looks great! I'd use it without hesitation, in fact have you thought of offering them through your youth group as (I'm sure) a much needed fund raiser to help with the operating costs of a youth group. I know how hard it can be to meet budget and still keep things interesting for the kids. My Brother-in-Law is the youth pastor at our church which is very large and still has issues with funding. He is leaving Sunday for a Mexico Missions trip, the first for my son who is going to attend this year and I only hope (actually I know) he will touch the lives of those he meets.

If you have some Let me know as I would like to buy a few from you.

post #11 of 16 Old 04-01-2010, 08:32 PM
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

Figured Jesus would have a cool signature like that.

post #12 of 16 Old 04-02-2010, 02:28 AM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

That looks cool.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike
post #13 of 16 Old 04-02-2010, 03:50 AM
just ride it...

Quote:
Hey, a lot of you know that I am a youth pastor and that I am pretty involved with my church. Well, I have never been a bible thumper or one to push my religious views on others, and I am not about to start now.
And not to start a religious discussion, but I thank you for that. To many people out there take religion serious to the point that it's annoying. Can't even thank someone for holding the door for you without them telling you how it was really Jesus that held the door because they are just a vessel. Ok, you love Jesus, that's cool. But if Jesus had held the door, I'm sure I would have noticed, and said, thank you Jesus!

sorry... end rant...

post #14 of 16 Old 04-02-2010, 05:08 AM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by otoMrepuS View Post
Looks great! I'd use it without hesitation, in fact have you thought of offering them through your youth group as (I'm sure) a much needed fund raiser to help with the operating costs of a youth group. I know how hard it can be to meet budget and still keep things interesting for the kids. My Brother-in-Law is the youth pastor at our church which is very large and still has issues with funding. He is leaving Sunday for a Mexico Missions trip, the first for my son who is going to attend this year and I only hope (actually I know) he will touch the lives of those he meets.

If you have some Let me know as I would like to buy a few from you.

Using them for a fundraiser isn't a bad idea if I can get them at enough of a discount to actually make a decent profit. Unfortunately, I don't have any of them that I could sell you right now, but I could give you the name of the place where I got them if you want to pick a few up.

I hope your son has a great experience on his missions trip. Those can be very eye opening. Our church has been doing missions in Haiti for several years, so we already had some doors open to get supplies in after the Earthquake. We have received some good reports on their progress over the last few weeks.

post #15 of 16 Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Tirone

Quote:
Using them for a fundraiser isn't a bad idea if I can get them at enough of a discount to actually make a decent profit. Unfortunately, I don't have any of them that I could sell you right now, but I could give you the name of the place where I got them if you want to pick a few up.

I hope your son has a great experience on his missions trip. Those can be very eye opening. Our church has been doing missions in Haiti for several years, so we already had some doors open to get supplies in after the Earthquake. We have received some good reports on their progress over the last few weeks.
Contact info would be great and or maybe the file used to make it so I could just have our resident vinyl guy cut them for us. Just about very Church has someone that is in the sign business and could really put that resource to use.

My Son is really looking forward to going, he's been preparing for 8 months now. My B'in-law feels he is called to live in Guadalajara where they are going and my son wants to spend summers with him. He's a good kid and my wife and I are so very proud of him.

post #16 of 16 Old 04-03-2010, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 

It wasn't my design....just a stock decal at this site

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode