I just installed my BikeVis Bullets v2.... - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 2 Old 10-16-2011, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

I just installed my BikeVis Bullets v2....

to complement my other DRL on this post L.E.D Daytime running lights..... , and WOW what a bright little light. You can read more detail about them here BikeVis LED Lights - webBikeWorld. I also installed there modulator BikeVis PodMod LED Light Modulator - webBikeWorld too. What I like about this set up along with it's simplicity to install, is that the modulator really makes the light twinkle like a distance star or Christmas tensile. Just enough to get your attention. I made a simple bracket from a strip of metal I got at Lowe's for $1.19, cut it down and installed them behind the windscreen and panel. These light are bright but diffuse nicely so they don't blind drivers but the do see them. These pictures don't come no way close to there effectiveness but I hope you get the point.

Talk about small and that box of connectors does away with any need to solder and there reusable too. Check them out here webBikeWorld Store - Posi-Locks for Sale - webBikeWorld, I hate to solder

Here is a day time shot...

Here is night shot.....

and one more off the rightside of the nose of my bike

for the price and there attention getting twinkle these really do rock...

Cheers
Ron

Disclaimer...I'm not employed or getting benefits, blah blah blah... from any of the above sites or manufactures......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Allons-y!

Garage
Very Cool. Added safety is always a bonus.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it" ~ Ayn Rand

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode