Carbon Fiber Front Fender - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 09-03-2012, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Centurion

Awards Showcase
Veteran 
Total Awards: 1

Talking Carbon Fiber Front Fender

I need one. Who knows of a place that still carries them in stock?

I've checked Max MC Direct as well as Sling Shot Racing, and even went to place an order on the one that MaxMC had, but the order got refunded because they no longer stock that product.

Can anyone help please? My current front front is cracked and broken. So I need a replacement asap, so that I can ride when I come home on R&R in a couple weeks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-03-2012, 01:50 PM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher919 View Post
So I need a replacement asap, so that I can ride when I come home on R&R in a couple weeks.
OEM is only like $60, and if you really need to lose those couple ounces of weight to get the kind of ride you want... you are on the wrong bike.

if you love your motorcycle, set it free.. if it comes back and hits you.. you highsided
post #3 of 5 Old 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Cornicen

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefsalad View Post
OEM is only like $60, and if you really need to lose those couple ounces of weight to get the kind of ride you want... you are on the wrong bike.
No one really cares about the weight. It's the cool CF "look" I'd love more CF-bling and don't really care about the weight savings on my 10 year old bike

post #4 of 5 Old 09-04-2012, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Centurion

Awards Showcase
Veteran 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefsalad View Post
I understand what you're saying. Here's the thing. My 9er has a matte black paint job, that I have no clue how to instruct a different paint guy to recreate. 2nd, it costs more money, with the OEM fairing PLUS paint, than it would cost to simply buy a CF version. Also, I already have a few CF goodies on the 9er, so I'd like to continue the trend. It's not about the weight savings. I just like carbon fiber. =]

So, does anyone have an idea where to look, for a fender? Any help would be appreciated!

post #5 of 5 Old 09-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Chief 10 Beers

A 60 second google search came up with this

Honda 919 / Hornet 900 Accessories. Wild Hair Accessories offers belly pans, fairings and much more.

There are bold motorcyclists and old motorcyclists, but (OK) there are few old bold motorcyclists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode