Anyone been able to retrofit a projector into stock headlight? - Wrist Twisters
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Tirone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 1
 
Anyone been able to retrofit a projector into stock headlight?

First post here. New rider (2500 miles) and new owner obv. I've still got to check the alignment of my headlight but either way I like to throw a lot of light on the road if possible but not in a blinding unfocused "assholish" way. Any handy creative types out there tackled a projector on the stock housing?

Btw, my name was fat fingered. Supposed to be 919Coug....

919Club is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 919Club View Post
First post here. New rider (2500 miles) and new owner obv. I've still got to check the alignment of my headlight but either way I like to throw a lot of light on the road if possible but not in a blinding unfocused "assholish" way. Any handy creative types out there tackled a projector on the stock housing?

Btw, my name was fat fingered. Supposed to be 919Coug....
Yes, a few of us on here have done it. Myself included.



What would you like to know?

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #3 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Tirone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 1
 
What projector did you use? You create all of your own brackets and such? Looks like you've got a halo on there, correct? Would love to see the light pattern. Night shot of it on as well..

Looks good, now I'm excited.

919Club is offline  
 
post #4 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 05:13 PM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior
 
badmoon692008's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Neenah, WI
Posts: 2,218
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 1

And what are the advantages/disadvantages and how do you like it?

Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle - Hunter S. Thompson
I just mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
-2009 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Race Bike
-2007 Honda 919
-1995 Nighthawk 750 (Tboned)
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
badmoon692008 is offline  
post #5 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
I used the kit as described and sold by the OP in the following link:
projector retrofit into gen1 and gen2 naked sv650 - Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums

no special brackets need to be made, all you do to install it is just screw a few things together and drill a couple of holes. It is then pretty much plug and play but there is some basic soldering required. Will try and get a night shot tonight, but I only have my phone's camera

I think it puts out alot more light than the stock halogen bulb and it looks real cool at night The projector has a nice sharp cut off too.

Only real disadvantage is the effort required to install as opposed to being lazy leaving your headlight stock lol. Another disadvantage may be depending on how anal the constabulary are and their stance on HID's where you live and wether they use lube if you get pulled over

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #6 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Tirone
 
919co's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denver
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 1
 
looking forward to a night pic^ ive been thinking about this as well...


btw welcome op

919co is offline  
post #7 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Le So Cal Troll
 
nd4spdbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,766
Rep Power: 1
 
as long as you do a proper job with the HID retrofit.... ie.... BLACK OUT THE GOD DAMN STOCK REFLECTOR, your fine.

nd4spdbh is offline  
post #8 of 48 Old 08-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Tirone
 
919co's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denver
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 1
 
i figured thatd be obvious????

919co is offline  
post #9 of 48 Old 08-06-2013, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Tirone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 1
 
As the original poster, thanks for the info. I've emailed that guy, website doesn't work but hopefully still selling these kits. Did you do a two switch method?

919Club is offline  
post #10 of 48 Old 08-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 919Club View Post
As the original poster, thanks for the info. I've emailed that guy, website doesn't work but hopefully still selling these kits. Did you do a two switch method?
this is the site you want.
http://bkmoto.com/index.php?route=pr...&product_id=52
Enter teh coupon code: svrider20 for a $20 discount.

I just used a single SPST toggle switch and wired according to the diagram on page 29. This will have the halo as 'always on' and allow you to control when you want the HID on or off.

Sorry for no night shots, I discovered my projector mustve vibrated loose and turned itself in the bucket lol..this time I will be using epoxy to make sure the fker doesn't come loose!

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #11 of 48 Old 08-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Le So Cal Troll
 
nd4spdbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,766
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 919co View Post
i figured thatd be obvious????
you would think... buy you have no idea the amount of fuggin idiots out here on squiddy bikes and bro'd out vehicles that throw HID's in stock housings and blind the fuck out of everyone.

nd4spdbh is offline  
post #12 of 48 Old 08-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Tool & Die
 
morrow919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NWGA
Posts: 2,187
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Motorcycle Picture Game Award 
Total Awards: 1

Its not just there. We got the same crap in my neck of the woods.

'07 Hornet - Candy Glory Red
morrow919 is offline  
post #13 of 48 Old 08-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
here's one picture of the projector on low beam. It really doesn't do the light much justice and is a fairly low quality picture + there is a street light taking ruining the contrast lol. but anyways

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #14 of 48 Old 08-08-2013, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Tirone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 1
 
Appreciate you going to the trouble of taking a pic. I'm guessing 35w bulbs? I know it's going to be much better than stock so not too worried.

919Club is offline  
post #15 of 48 Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Aquilifer
 
sytheii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,199
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd4spdbh View Post
you would think... buy you have no idea the amount of fuggin idiots out here on squiddy bikes and bro'd out vehicles that throw HID's in stock housings and blind the fuck out of everyone.
sometimes when im at work i see bikes going by at night with hids that literally light up the whole cliff on the right side of the road as they ride by, its nuts, i wonder how many accidents are caused by blinding drivers on the sides as opposed to oncoming.

IMO, dual hid bulbs are worth it as far as light output, though more often than not (at least in my case) the retrofit into your dual bucket of choice is far more difficult.

I haven't seen a single hid bulb at night that i could confirm, but mine light up the night, and the spread is really nice, brights make night into day too.

tomorrow evening i will do a couple night shots...

sytheii is offline  
post #16 of 48 Old 08-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 919Club View Post
Appreciate you going to the trouble of taking a pic. I'm guessing 35w bulbs? I know it's going to be much better than stock so not too worried.
No worries, the weather has been really bad this past week and I dont have a garage.
I'll see if I can get a series of better pics later on.
There are a few pics of the beam on the svrider site I linked you to earlier in the thread though

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #17 of 48 Old 08-11-2013, 05:50 AM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
From a distance of 5 metres (approx 15 feet) onto a fence
Low beam

High beam




Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #18 of 48 Old 08-13-2013, 04:21 PM
Aquilifer
 
sytheii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,199
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytheii View Post

sometimes when im at work i see bikes going by at night with hids that literally light up the whole cliff on the right side of the road as they ride by, its nuts, i wonder how many accidents are caused by blinding drivers on the sides as opposed to oncoming.

IMO, dual hid bulbs are worth it as far as light output, though more often than not (at least in my case) the retrofit into your dual bucket of choice is far more difficult.

I haven't seen a single hid bulb at night that i could confirm, but mine light up the night, and the spread is really nice, brights make night into day too.

tomorrow evening i will do a couple night shots...
Bicycled to work today, made it in about 30mins. Glad I picked up the trek yesterday considering the events of this morning.

I remembered to take these last night though....one street length distance.

They are right at the precipice of blinding drivers on low beam, which equates to little flashes in transit as I get close to people due to stiff forks.


Low
ForumRunner_20130813_152025.jpg


High
ForumRunner_20130813_152047.jpg

sytheii is offline  
post #19 of 48 Old 08-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Community Moderator
 
g00gl3it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 11,614
Rep Power: 1
  

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytheii View Post
Bicycled to work today, made it in about 30mins. Glad I picked up the trek yesterday considering the events of this morning.

I remembered to take these last night though....one street length distance.

They are right at the precipice of blinding drivers on low beam, which equates to little flashes in transit as I get close to people due to stiff forks.


Low
Attachment 27522


High
Attachment 27523
Little do you know, you just found the lady who backed into your bike!

"Dang kid on his bike flashing my car again!!! I'll show him!"

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
g00gl3it is offline  
post #20 of 48 Old 08-15-2013, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
Tirone
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 1
 
Those look solid. I'm definitely making the investment.

919Club is offline  
post #21 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
I just got done sealing up the headlight and I am trying to figure out where to put this ballast and all the other wonderful wiring... anyone got any suggestions? Seems I am not very creative right now.

utjon is offline  
post #22 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 01:24 AM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
** correction **

My lack of creativity allowed me to put everything into the headlight bucket... tight fit... not really sure what I am going to do.. the lens bulges just a bit but all appears ok. I need to get it outside and adjust up/down but it looks like I am good to go. I definitely recommend the sv650 kit, 140 bucks to my door with an extra bulb.

utjon is offline  
post #23 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Aquilifer
 
sytheii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,199
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by utjon View Post
I just got done sealing up the headlight and I am trying to figure out where to put this ballast and all the other wonderful wiring... anyone got any suggestions? Seems I am not very creative right now.
Ballasts and other extra bits could be located rearwards with extensions, and wiring bundled and routed along frame under tank up to the front....each situation is unique I suppose though

sytheii is offline  
post #24 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by utjon View Post
** correction **

My lack of creativity allowed me to put everything into the headlight bucket... tight fit... not really sure what I am going to do.. the lens bulges just a bit but all appears ok. I need to get it outside and adjust up/down but it looks like I am good to go. I definitely recommend the sv650 kit, 140 bucks to my door with an extra bulb.
Heres what Ive done:
I took inspiration from WR member, CB700S and placed my ballast on the left side of the framd just in front of the tank, with the red wire going around the front of the frame. Black ballast wire and other wires I couldn't stuff inside the bucket (mine is an OEM Hyosung 7" light and is abit smaller than the honda one) routed and cable tied for clearance.
I've ridden through a couple of heavy downpours with no issues

The wire with the electrical tape on it goes to the switch that controls my HID so I can ride around with just the halo without the projector on, and to avoid having the HID hardware exposed to the on-off-on sequence which suposedly damages the componentry and accelerates wear.
Its taped because it was getting caught in the steering stop, bust has since been re-routed with no such issues now.

The ballast is attached to the frame with 3M Scotchmate.

Ran out of conduit and cable ties so the prettying up process is not 100% yet :P


Battery lead and red ballast lead sit happily in front of he tank on top of the frame. no clearance issues. I Covered the red ballast lead with conduit.


View from the right hand side

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #25 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
Thanks for the pictures and ideas. I cannot ride my bike right now to know if its stable or whatever because my clutch cable is broken and service Honda ships super slow. I have the pairs block off and put the first box in the place where the valves were and ran the three cables inside and put everything inside minus the halo box and right now I'm not running the halo (not sure I care either).

Do you have a switch to turn the low beam off while starting? I was reading on the sv forums that it can cause longevity problems for the bulbs..

Thanks again

utjon is offline  
post #26 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by utjon View Post
Thanks for the pictures and ideas. I cannot ride my bike right now to know if its stable or whatever because my clutch cable is broken and service Honda ships super slow. I have the pairs block off and put the first box in the place where the valves were and ran the three cables inside and put everything inside minus the halo box and right now I'm not running the halo (not sure I care either).

Do you have a switch to turn the low beam off while starting? I was reading on the sv forums that it can cause longevity problems for the bulbs..

Thanks again
Sucks to hear about the clutch cable..Can you get one second hand anywhere from bike wreckers/breakers anywhere?

Yes, I do have a switch to turn on and off the HID.
Wired exactly as you see here (page 28)
projector retrofit into gen1 and gen2 naked sv650 - Page 28 - Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums

This set up has the halo on low beam and 'always on' like the stock light. You can turn on the HID whenever you want.


Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #27 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
I haven't bothered, the cable broke a week ago and I am having riding withdrawals but I ordered the cable same day it broke (plus a spare) and they are going to be here Monday so no point in making any effort otherwise at this point. Plus it gave me a chance to do this projector stuff and I also put some new rubber grommets in. If I do the switch I am going to have to reevaluate where I put the wiring stuff. I am thinking about getting some extensions the only bad part is it'll make the connectors different that come stock.. which isn't a big deal I suppose.

utjon is offline  
post #28 of 48 Old 08-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
To install teh switch, you wont need to change any connectors, but you will have to do some soldering

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #29 of 48 Old 08-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
Well I have been riding with the new headlight for a while now and I have to say I am loving it. I did have to aim it fairly low compared to the stock headlight but did just like others and put the cut-off just below a lower car's mirrors. I have not had one person flash their brights at me yet and I can SEE! I do not see why everyone doesn't do this upgrade. Only thing I am worried about now is my inspection is in 2 months and we'll see if they say anything. I definitely recommend the above kit from bkmoto, ended up 140 w/an extra bulb.

utjon is offline  
post #30 of 48 Old 08-29-2013, 10:57 PM
The Cripple
 
Pvster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,765
Rep Power: 1
 
Just because you're not having people flash their lights at you doesn't mean it's acceptable. An hid in the stock 919 headlight unit without a proper projector is moronic and compete asshatary on the rider's part.

If it has a projector, awesome. If not, consider doing your research and understand how/why a hid system works and do it the right way.

Pvster is offline  
post #31 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Tirone Choolaces
 
marylandmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 11,122
Rep Power: 1
 
Garage

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3


marylandmike is offline  
post #32 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 07:33 AM
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus
 
rickard919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 3,802
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by utjon View Post
Well I have been riding with the new headlight for a while now and I have to say I am loving it. I did have to aim it fairly low compared to the stock headlight but did just like others and put the cut-off just below a lower car's mirrors. I have not had one person flash their brights at me yet and I can SEE! I do not see why everyone doesn't do this upgrade. Only thing I am worried about now is my inspection is in 2 months and we'll see if they say anything. I definitely recommend the above kit from bkmoto, ended up 140 w/an extra bulb.
I may have to do this upgrade as well. It's easy enough.

Spoiler:

rickard919 is offline  
post #33 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 08:08 AM
Discen
 
abadacus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 297
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickard919 View Post
I may have to do this upgrade as well. It's easy enough.
Do it. You know you want to.

Just as aerodynamic airplanes are simple and streamlined, a motorcycle--which manages to balance an engine and a seat between two wheels--has a mechanical integrity, with intertwining pipes, chains and springs, that is fascinating to behold - Peter Plagens
abadacus is offline  
post #34 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 09:12 AM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
Well I properly aimed my beam and nobody is going to change my opinion. I read everything you've posted on it and I disagree. This is a great mod.

utjon is offline  
post #35 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Aquilifer
 
sytheii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,199
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvster View Post
Just because you're not having people flash their lights at you doesn't mean it's acceptable. An hid in the stock 919 headlight unit without a proper projector is moronic and compete asshatary on the rider's part.

If it has a projector, awesome. If not, consider doing your research and understand how/why a hid system works and do it the right way.
Agreed. Do your due diligence to make sure you are not distracting/blinding other motorists, and potentially endangering yourself. I recently did a test of my setup with a buddy in his car, (for the third time) @ different distances oncoming and following, and found at about 2 car lengths it was too hi, so I adjusted downwards slightly, and now my cutoff (with suspension jiggles) doesnt cause epilectic siezures.

sytheii is offline  
post #36 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 12:48 PM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
I think I put an hour into testing mine out and actually my cutoff is even lower than necessary just to ensure it doesn't bother others.

utjon is offline  
post #37 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 03:02 PM
The Cripple
 
Pvster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,765
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by utjon View Post
Well I properly aimed my beam and nobody is going to change my opinion. I read everything you've posted on it and I disagree. This is a great mod.
Clearly you haven't done your research then to understand how hids work. It's not just about cut off, it's also about glare. Sticking a source of light that is designed specifically to work in a projector (whether the housing itself or an actual projector) in a unit that is designed for reflection is pure stupidity and ignorant. Understand how the technology works.

The feeling of better visibility of a hid in a reflector unit is misleading because you can see more on the sides of the road which tricks your brain into thinking you see better when in reality that's not the case due to glare and hotspots in the lighting where you need it most.

But hey, if you want to continue in your ignorance, misinformation and asshatary, that's on you. Just calling it for what it is.

Pvster is offline  
post #38 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Tirone
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 1
 
I will end on this note.. You can forget ignorance in this equation. I have read everything you've said and in the end I don't care. I can see now.. It looks cool.. And quite frankly regardless of your opinion you aren't going to convince me not to keep it the way it is. The stock lighting is abysmal and this was 50% of the cost of a 599 light. I don't care if I blind anyone past the effort I've made. I'm not saying its safe or the best option. I am saying I like it and don't care what scientific evidence you have. That is not ignorance because I am well aware... I just choose to do what I want. You can continue being annoying by posting the same things over and over or you can accept it when people choose to do something contrary to the best scientific method. You might call it stupid but it isn't going to change anything.

utjon is offline  
post #39 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 04:22 PM
Community Moderator
 
g00gl3it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 11,614
Rep Power: 1
  

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Soooo, you say you don't care if it's unsafe, or if you blind other people.

Guess we can't really care when they scrape you off the side of the road because you blinded an oncoming car into your path.

Logic wins.

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
g00gl3it is offline  
post #40 of 48 Old 08-30-2013, 04:33 PM
The Cripple
 
Pvster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,765
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00gl3it View Post
Logic wins.
Not in his case clearly, lol.

Pvster is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome