'07 919 & Admore LEDV46-T Light kit wiring - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 3 Old 08-16-2009, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

'07 919 & Admore LEDV46-T Light kit wiring

I've wired the LEDV46-T light kit up, this is the light kit for the Givi V46 trunk. I wired Green on the bike to black (ground), Brown (tail light) on the bike to blue on the kit, and yellow/green on the bike to red on the kit. The lights come on and also blink when I apply brake but do not appear to come on any brighter with the brake on. Does anyone have any experience with this kit?

I'm assuming the green is the ground, on the schematic it looks like green is the common wire for all the lighting circuits.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-19-2009, 07:47 PM

Same Situation

Hey Tritime.

I have the same problem. I think you are right about the Green being ground. I think Green/Yellow activates the brake light, because on the schematic, it comes from the brake light switch. Let me know what you find out!

post #3 of 3 Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Survivor/Broken&Busted

Awards Showcase
Community Service Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

.... Were your brake lights working before you installed this kit ?? ... Because I stuck a clear alternatives integrated taillight on mine and didn't notice until then that my brake lights weren't workin (they were just stuck on) ... Come to find out they were stuck on and it was all to blame on my rear brake light switch being stuck .... Even though its such a simple thing to think of, I totally over looked it and dug straight into fuses and a crazy amount of wiring to try and figure out the problem ... When, come to find out, nothing was wrong after all ... I'd just peep down there to check it out and make sure ...

... Never take life too seriously ... Nobody gets out alive anyway ...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode