143) The only cologne you wear is Ode de' 9er
144) When you get to work in November and December, your left hand is OK because you've been warming it on the tailpipe, but your right hand is immobile.
145) Your car(s) haven't seen soap in 2 years but your bike gets scrubbed every time a bug hits it.
146) The yellow "curves ahead" sign makes your day.
147) The yellow "30mph" sign on the next corner makes you chuckle.
148) A patch of gravel gets you all worked up, even when in a cage.
149) You seriously think about doing back to back IronButts just to meet some WT fools on the East Coast.
150) You have rainsuits stashed in various places, work, home, etc., just in case.
151) You define thresholds for riding, e.g., I will always ride if there's 30% or less forecast of rain.
152) Every trip becomes an excuse for a long haul.
My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.
- Stephen Hawking