turn signal conversion kits - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 3 Old 01-04-2010, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

turn signal conversion kits

I'm looking into a kit to convert the rear turn signals into running / brake lights. Tha kit is made by Electrical Conection. I did find a post with mention of this kit but not alot of info. Has anyone installed this kit in their bike? Any info would be greatly appreciated as I REALLY want to be seen! Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Milites Gregarius

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 1

Do a little web crawling, there are several company's that have like products.

Big difference in prices to be found.

post #3 of 3 Old 02-10-2010, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

I bought the one from Electrical Connection, it works as advertised, fairly easy to install and coupled with the brake light modulator from Kissan and the LED replacement panel from Clear Alternatives there is no missing the back of my 919 when I hit the brakes! This is the effect I was looking for. FYI, E.C. offers the kit in two forms, one somehow fits onto the bulb in the turn signal housing, I think Dream has this one, the second one is a pcb ring that is supplied with silicone to be fixed to the lense. I bought the later and took the ring pcb's and fixed them to a piece of rigid plastic that I drilled to slide onto replacement LED bulbs, very easy instalation, slide the rings onto the bulb base then install the bulb in the socket.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode