Ninja 636 owners - tell me about your bike
I'm considering buying a 2006 Ninja ZX-6R. There is one for sale in my area, in mint condition, with the following spec:
- 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 636, Green
- Original owner
- NEVER downed or dropped
- 85xx miles
- Dunlop Qualifiers put on towards the end of last summer
- Wheels and rearsets/pegs powder coated gloss black
- Forks and calipers painted gloss black
- DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs high and low beam
- Leo Vince carbon slip on
- New battery
- Flush turn signals
- Integrated tail
He is willing to let it go for $4700, was asking $4,850. Anything to be on the lookout for? Any known failures or recalls on this year Ninja?
I'm torn between this one and the full blown ZX-10R. I like the idea of the smaller, slightly lighter bike, and not sure I'd use the additional power of the 10R very often. Thoughts on the bike, the price, and things to look for when I test ride it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
2009 Honda Goldwing
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.