Expensive Wheely's - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Expensive Wheely's

Pop a wheelie, pay a grand.The Legislature, in a crackdown on reckless driving, passed tough love Tuesday for daredevil motorcyclists.
The fine for popping a wheelie, if Gov. Charlie Crist signs the bill, will be $1,000 for the first offense, $2,500 for the second and $5,000 and the possibility of five years in prison for the third stunt.
The bill, sponsored by Rep. Carlos Lopez-Cantera, a Miami Republican, and Sen. Rudy Garcia, a Hialeah Republican, also turbocharges speeding fines for all vehicles: $1,000 for traveling 50 mph or more above the speed limit.
Second and third offenses get the identical treatment as wheelies, including the potential prison time.
Lopez-Cantera, who has ridden with Florida Highway Patrol officers on Miami-Dade highways, said he has seen riders pop wheelies -- lifting the front wheel and riding on the rear -- and speed as fast as 136 mph.
Motorcycle lovers don't like the bill; one blogger threatened to ''kill and eat'' Lopez-Cantera. Capitol police are investigating.
Lopez-Cantera shrugged it off. He's just happy colleagues didn't kill the bill.
''It's not often that bills of these magnitude pass in their first year,'' he said.
Will the ban diminish sales?
''Probably not,'' said David Alvarez of Palmetto Motorsports in Hialeah, which sells about 150 a month.
But he said the fines are likely to discourage stunts.
''The Evil Knievel days are kind of over,'' he said.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Cafe Racer

Awards Showcase
BOTM 

Is this true?

post #3 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 

post #4 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Site Founder

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Trackday Recognition Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 6

absolutely true.
and long overdue in Florida imo.

The counter-argument is that riders will now flee far more often instead of pull over and take their lumps. I suppose those people are truly incapable of restraining themselves.

post #5 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:18 PM
BANNED!

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Its gotta get worse before it gets better the saying goes!

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #6 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

A bit harsh IMHO.

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
post #7 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Site Founder

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Trackday Recognition Extraordinary Ride 

It's a stern law I agree. Hopefully the amount of buzz it's caused among Florida riders will be enough of a deterrent.

post #8 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 

I rode down that way twice.

Ride 1... some clown on a sportbike decided to BUZZ some poor dude on a harley right in front of me that tried his best to get out of the way, had to dodge his brain matter on the way by as twenty or so sportbikes crashed into each other behind me. Many locals in cars and trucks were cheering that so many bikes wrecked.

Ride 2... the group ran off and left a couple of us out in the middle of the canefields, had to ask an 18-wheeler where we were! Wound up we was near "Snake Road" which I studied countless times with satellite imagery and promised myself I would never take that road, well I did and it was worse than I ever thought possible. It's a great road for a Harley or Goldwing, was on my ST1300 and hated it, will never do it again.

SOME People on sportbikes cause their own problems down there and WE catch hell for it, just all a big joke to them.

post #9 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Site Founder

Awards Showcase

exactly.

of course now I'm practically incapable of speeding in many places with the KLR but doesn't matter to me, always took my speed to the track and never could ride a wheelie anyway.

post #10 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblast10 View Post
exactly.

of course now I'm practically incapable of speeding in many places with the KLR but doesn't matter to me, always took my speed to the track and never could ride a wheelie anyway.
back when I was a young whoopersnapper like you I did my share of wheely's when there was no traffic, nowadays I just tell people if they see me doing a wheely or dragging any part of my body to just dial 911 cause something real bad is gonna happen.

post #11 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:46 PM

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

So, how will they handle stoppies?

post #12 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Site Founder

Awards Showcase

Sniper team.

post #13 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Pilus Posterior

Awards Showcase
Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

It is strange, after reading Silvers story, how here in the home of Milwaukee Iron the HD riders will risk life and limb to show up a sportbiker. I have had, on two occasions, a cruiser rider try to right lane me through a left turn. Not that there is a right lane to use, but they were willing to make one on gravel or the shoulder. On both occasions the riders were non ATGATT and came as close to going down as they could. All that just to prove the 9er is still faster than an HD. I even had, on another occasion, a dude on a full dressed Dyna run me down from somewhere behind me to prove that it is really difficult to slow down 800lbs of bike when the traffic if front of you is stopped. I could not believe how fast he must have been going just to cut me off then try to haul the thing down. I was rolling maybe twenty and preparing to stop. He did a pretty good job of getting slowed down but still dropped it when it hit the bumper in front of him. He did not get as big of a laugh out of it as I did and still thaught he was pretty BA!

post #14 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Optio

I agree it's probably neccesary to cut down on the number of idiots who want to post a you-tube video, but pretty harsh as well and will no doubt cause even more high speed collisions as people attempt to flee.

My only run in with a Harley "wanna be racer" was an old idiot room mate of mine. Bet me 100.00 that his 1200 Sportster could beat me or at least keep up with my '01 GSXR 750 on a certain stretch of isolated road.

Wasn't even close, took a while to collect, but I did finally.

post #15 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 04:25 PM
The 919 project continues

Awards Showcase
Donation Veteran 

Stiff penalties for sure, but why the compulsion to "show off" your tricks on public streets?? If you want to race take it to the track, if you want to stunt and crash take it to a parking lot at night. Both are perfectly acceptable activities... in the proper locations.
I've seen guys doing wheelies at 70-80mph down the freeway in pretty heavy traffic. Riding straight up and down for as long as I could keep them in sight. sure it's impressive that someone could do that, but it made me sick to my stomach to think what would happen if they looped over backwards. The cars around them would have no time at all to avoid smearing them into the pavement.
The stupid shall be punished.

post #16 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Heavy Metal

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 5

silver's story is b.s.

you don't have to dodge brain matter...

there was no need for a new law, reckless driving is reckless driving and plenty punishable under existing statutes.

if not, there's the old "your headlight is busted son"
"no it's not"
SMASH
"yes, it is and now"
SMASH
"so is your taillight, that's $2500 fine in these here parts"

must be a pretty bad problem if the existing law isn't enough. usually enforcement is the issue but hey, maybe it will work as a deterrent.

post #17 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Tribunus Laticlavius

Stunting/reckless driving laws must fall under the same category as gun laws, can't enforce the existing laws (might damage somebodys psychy) so let's throw a bunch of "new' laws out there to show we're serious about "those" people not doing all that stuff we don't approve of.
For Gods sake, try enforcing the existing laws

Rant over
Dan

post #18 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Awards Showcase
Helping a Member in Need 

Quote:
absolutely true.

The counter-argument is that riders will now flee far more often instead of pull over and take their lumps. I suppose those people are truly incapable of restraining themselves.

I'm thinking not such a bad law would've been if I was caught but that is the main reason I sold the 9'er. It was making me a street rider that I did not want to be! It loves to loft the front

I am truly incapable of restraining myself and the full throttle. Thinking KLR or DRZ they have a lot less juice but are still fun in the right environment(Mortimer) , just not right now

post #19 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 06:44 PM

No more wild west???

I do agree that seeing the morons racking up one-wheeled-mileage on the interstate is a little disturbing, the poor bastard that runs their carcass over when they drop the bike will probably have some pretty heavy mental damage. And these morons know dam well who they are and that its wrong. But being young males, we need a place to do our whacky if not brainless antics.(This is how just about every mammal has been attracting a mate for the last... what... 20 million years?)
As bad an idea it is to be performing like this at all, people are still goin to do it, we ARE only human. These bureaucratic fat cats should be trying to take a more submissive approach at curbing this behavior than dashing out fines that are equal or more than some poor bastards make in a month.
Having grounds to stunt would probably make a kid, normaly ready to rip a wheelie from one end of town to the other, think twice. If there was a place he could showboat and play WITHOUT having to worry about whiny property owners, rent-a-cops, or worse THE REAL COPS, he may just contemplate the fact that a soccer mom in a tahoe could lane into him as he pulls off the perfect wheelie leaving him dead or in the hospital and even worse the bike goin to the scrap yard. If theres a facility within 50 miles of this wr3ckless driver that he/she could stunt to the hearts content im 99.999% sure public roadway wheelies and speeding would be cut to nil.
So "F" you floridian law makers. Stop cutting revenue off the backs of your working class and let these lost souls find happiness in their stunting. Seek your revenue from the 3million illegal immigrants you employ every year and then maybe use that money to build a suitable area for stunting/racing and watch your beautiful suburbia stop being flooded with police chases that only wind up in death, usually of an innocent pedestrian.
Sorry but i had to vent. I read that after having a real bad day and had to let it out.
My apologies to all the illegal immigrants i offended, but get a damn greencard.

post #20 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Oh and i left out; heavier fines... probably just gonna make bikers run from the cops more and faster.

post #21 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Awards Showcase
Helping a Member in Need 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wr3ncher View Post
I do agree that seeing the morons racking up one-wheeled-mileage on the interstate is a little disturbing, the poor bastard that runs their carcass over when they drop the bike will probably have some pretty heavy mental damage. And these morons know dam well who they are and that its wrong. But being young males, we need a place to do our whacky if not brainless antics.(This is how just about every mammal has been attracting a mate for the last... what... 20 million years?)
As bad an idea it is to be performing like this at all, people are still goin to do it, we ARE only human. These bureaucratic fat cats should be trying to take a more submissive approach at curbing this behavior than dashing out fines that are equal or more than some poor bastards make in a month.
Having grounds to stunt would probably make a kid, normaly ready to rip a wheelie from one end of town to the other, think twice. If there was a place he could showboat and play WITHOUT having to worry about whiny property owners, rent-a-cops, or worse THE REAL COPS, he may just contemplate the fact that a soccer mom in a tahoe could lane into him as he pulls off the perfect wheelie leaving him dead or in the hospital and even worse the bike goin to the scrap yard. If theres a facility within 50 miles of this wr3ckless driver that he/she could stunt to the hearts content im 99.999% sure public roadway wheelies and speeding would be cut to nil.
So "F" you floridian law makers. Stop cutting revenue off the backs of your working class and let these lost souls find happiness in their stunting. Seek your revenue from the 3million illegal immigrants you employ every year and then maybe use that money to build a suitable area for stunting/racing and watch your beautiful suburbia stop being flooded with police chases that only wind up in death, usually of an innocent pedestrian.
Sorry but i had to vent. I read that after having a real bad day and had to let it out.
My apologies to all the illegal immigrants i offended, but get a damn greencard.

Funny you say that I was thinking that too but not so many people would want that next too them unlike me. Kinda funny story I was at the annual Home owners assicoation meeting and this lady was complaining about this buisness park that backed up to her house separated by a 100ft maybe. In this park she describes NASCAR guys testing cars, doing burn outs, my interest gets peaked at that point I just thought there was a dyno over there cause you can here them rev once in a while but anyway she claims that do full on high speed runs in there culdesac. I'm thinking that's cool she gives me and a few other gas in our vains the go to he.. look Not that im in to NASCAR but any fast ride is fun to watch close up sometimes.

anyway good Idea just not so just about the liabilities that the owner would assume.

post #22 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Quote:
Oh and i left out; heavier fines... probably just gonna make bikers run from the cops more and faster.
Then Darwin's law takes over and we are better off in the long run.

post #23 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 07:07 PM
BANNED!

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

YEPP... and it will get worse before it gets better!

Someone said that earlier.....

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #24 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratdog View Post
silver's story is b.s.

you don't have to dodge brain matter...
there was no need for a new law, reckless driving is reckless driving and plenty punishable under existing statutes.

if not, there's the old "your headlight is busted son"
"no it's not"
SMASH
"yes, it is and now"
SMASH
"so is your taillight, that's $2500 fine in these here parts"

must be a pretty bad problem if the existing law isn't enough. usually enforcement is the issue but hey, maybe it will work as a deterrent.
Flesh, chunks of meat, bloody stuff with hair as his scalp ground on the pavement and hit a few reflectors at about 70 mph cause he already was on the extreme right edge of the pavement to give us room.....Is That Better?

post #25 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 07:15 PM
MAM Customs

I'm usually of the opinion that less government is better government and that this problem could have been enforced under current laws. However, it's these showboats that are drawing undue negative attention to riders everywhere. I'm all in favor of a little wide open throttle and if the front wheel lifts as a result, so be it. But anyone who would wheelie for extended periods down the interstate is a moron. Aside from the fact it's hard enough to dodge cars with both wheels down (try it on "super-speedway 285" in Atlanta), a wheelie on a road with no idea whats laying in the way is even more idiotic. I'd love to catch a chunk of 18 wheeler rubber or a random boxspring while proving how cool I am. What a way to show I'm a man!

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. -Frank Sinatra
post #26 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 07:42 PM

Boody Hell. Even if that bill passes you guys still have it easy. In Australia, a lot of states have anit-hoon laws stating that if you break traction (which includes wheelies/stoppies) your vehilce can be confiscated for 48 hours including large fines. Repeat offenders have even had their cars crushed. We live in a "police state" here. The pigs are more than happy settting up revenue raising speed cameras (fixed and mobile) but if someone steals something from you, they couldn't give two sh1ts.

post #27 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 07:48 PM

You can't save everyone... infact its SUPPOSED to be the survival of the fittest, or the smarter. So the stupid WILL be punished, but in my case i bought all my bikes in a quest for gas conservation... speed and stunts were a bi-product. But all that gas money im saving is all for not if im gonna get whacked for my front wheel coming off the ground in an amount that could pay two years of full coverage bike insurance. The new fines are just another way for law makers to be money makers. And don't act too surprised when all those wr3ckless driving tickets in the area only adding up to shinier cop cars and bigger hats.
Motorcyclists are unique from any other mode of motorized transportation, and maybe they should be treated uniquely. If cars have a 55 mph speed limit, IMPO, bikes should get to travel atleast 10 mph faster. I can't think of anything that shook me as bad as being on my first bike on the freeway for the first time doin 70 and having some Chanel sunglass-clad party-whore on a cell phone 2 feet off my back wheel, then passing a cop praying he would pull out to nab her on the tail-gating, only to realize there wasn't even a cop in the car.(another example of your tax dollars and driving fines hard at work)

post #28 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4mr0d View Post
Boody Hell. Even if that bill passes you guys still have it easy. In Australia, a lot of states have anit-hoon laws stating that if you break traction (which includes wheelies/stoppies) your vehilce can be confiscated for 48 hours including large fines. Repeat offenders have even had their cars crushed. We live in a "police state" here. The pigs are more than happy settting up revenue raising speed cameras (fixed and mobile) but if someone steals something from you, they couldn't give two sh1ts.
HOLY CRAP! With that said im crossing "The Land Down Under'' off my vaca choices. But I do see similarities here in Durty Jerz. Hefty fines for driving 10 over on the way home from work while if you put up a fight defending your home from break in, the guy can take you to court and definately nail you for assault. Even tho your just protecting whats yours.
Back to the topic tho... Give the riders a place to practice riding, stunt to the hearts content with no fear of being road pizza, and drive their ozone saving machines to their limits... and there WILL BE considerably less
wr3cklessness on the road.
And liabilities could be avoided by the owner of the track/lot by putting out a waiver. The track idea would even attract professionals that im sure would be looking to set up a riding/stunting class of sorts.... a win/win situation for everyone in my opinion. but its just MY opinion.

post #29 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcombs View Post
Funny you say that I was thinking that too but not so many people would want that next too them unlike me. Kinda funny story I was at the annual Home owners assicoation meeting and this lady was complaining about this buisness park that backed up to her house separated by a 100ft maybe. In this park she describes NASCAR guys testing cars, doing burn outs, my interest gets peaked at that point I just thought there was a dyno over there cause you can here them rev once in a while but anyway she claims that do full on high speed runs in there culdesac. I'm thinking that's cool she gives me and a few other gas in our vains the go to he.. look Not that im in to NASCAR but any fast ride is fun to watch close up sometimes.

anyway good Idea just not so just about the liabilities that the owner would assume.
Hell. Kick the old bag out and ill move in. I promise there will be much burning rubber and loud pipes. I worked with a guy installing super-chargers on vettes and we went to a dyno with 3 of them. The people living around the area of the speed shop hated the guy and all the damn cars that came to him for the dyno and i think they are still tryin to get him shut down. I dont think a community should be allowed to shut down an organization by having a home owners meeting. If its too loud for you... i suggest you move cuz its gonna get a whole lot louder

post #30 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Quote:
absolutely true.

This reminds me of a story one of my wife's cousins told me once. He's a probation officer in Southern California. He said that after the "three strikes" law passed (three felony convictions and you're put away for life) the murder rate went up. Basically, the criminals started making sure there were no witnesses to their crimes.

That's what you might call an unintended consequence.

post #31 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by async View Post
This reminds me of a story one of my wife's cousins told me once. He's a probation officer in Southern California. He said that after the "three strikes" law passed (three felony convictions and you're put away for life) the murder rate went up. Basically, the criminals started making sure there were no witnesses to their crimes.

That's what you might call an unintended consequence.
Its all true. And if you think telling someone they are going to be in even deeper trouble for doing something... its not going to make them stop doing it.... Its going to make them do things they wouldn't normally do to make sure they dont go down for it. If putting the front wheel in the air doesn't scare someone what makes you think running 150+mph away from the pursuing officer isn't right up their sleeve.

post #32 of 81 Old 05-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Awards Showcase
Trackday Recognition Donation 

Quote:
... Give the riders a place to practice riding, stunt to the hearts content with no fear of being road pizza, and drive their ozone saving machines to their limits... and there WILL BE considerably less
wr3cklessness on the road.
And liabilities could be avoided by the owner of the track/lot by putting out a waiver. The track idea would even attract professionals that im sure would be looking to set up a riding/stunting class of sorts.... a win/win situation for everyone
I hate it. I hate the law as much as I hate that it must be necessary.

The smart ones (if there are any) who want to practice their wheelies & stoppies are already doing so in the back of an industrial park somewhere out of sight. There are places to act like a jackass & not get caught or piss anyone off. Setting up a playground for them is pointless.
Lawmakers, while definitely money-hungry bastards, would not go to such extreme measures if only once a month somebody saw a squid pulling up the front end on the highway. It must be a rampant problem requiring serious action.
Fukkin irresponsible kids give us all a bad name.

Hell yeah I like to go fast. That's what desolate back roads & racetracks are for.

post #33 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 

The present laws DID'NT work in the Laud. Miami area, tougher laws like this no doubt will discourage a few folks from driving foolish in town. Myself, I don't need no stinking laws telling me not to do wheely's or race up and down 95 in that traffic. Common sense tell's me it's stupid and dangerous.

The few bike forums down here have new R.I.P's every other day and "......
went down last night" post's. I find it pretty hard to crash unless your drinking, wreckless driving, or just plain stupid 99% of the time if your'e close to the speed limit. They always blame "The Cager" or something else, I never read "I was doing 90 in the rain, went around a corner and must have hit the painted stripes or something"! Never the Bikers Fault!

Will these new laws affect me? NO!.... I gotta think they're aimed at the anti establishment crowd of today that gather for bikenites 500+ strong down there who enjoy mis-behaving in front of the law knowing they can't get caught. Highway Patrol and local law enforcement come out in full force, when they see someone driving wreckless they follow them in unmarked cars, wait for a traffic light, run up and snatch the keys out of the ignition and haul them away. When they get out of jail and come to a forum to brag about it you get twenty pages of replys bad-mouthing the law and saying "I would have just shot him in the face if he tried to take MY KEY'S............

Sad sad sad. What are the lawman's options? They get shot at down there for traffic violations, in the new's all the time.

post #34 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 07:32 AM

Awards Showcase

Yes, there are squids and stupid people out there on bikes. But, there are also stupid people not on bikes that over react and create bad situations. There are people out there that just hate motorcycles and people on them!

post #35 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Cat Herder

Garage

Awards Showcase
Veteran Veteran 

Yes they do need a place to stunt
yes they should enforce existing laws

and yes I hope it does cause more people to run so they crack up and either get killed or paralyzed so I don't have to hear about stunt crap on my roadways anymore. These Dbags make the rest of us look bad.

2015 Ducati Monster 1200S

"Anyone who says money can't buy you happiness has obviously never used money to buy a Ducati motorcycle."
post #36 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 01:31 PM

Where i live finding a parking lot big enough and secluded enough to get away with even one wheelie is impossible. The cops break balls for it and they enjoy it. As far as race tracks, the nearest one to me is englishtown or island, both over 50 miles and good luck trying to get track time to work on a stoppie. There are business parks that would be ideal if the cops weren't napping in their cruisers in them. In my neck of the woods there is no acceptable place and thats why we get renegades doin wheelies on the parkway and 287, and also running from troopers at 150+. So I stand by my plans... give us a place and we WILL take it off the streets. Only problem after that is the senior citizens would have to start complaining about eachothers driving cuz there would be no pesky kids to whine about anymore.

post #37 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Where i live finding a parking lot big enough and secluded enough to get away with even one wheelie is impossible.

i live in a densely pop part of NJ and know of 2 good spots that on any warm weekend i can go to find about 5-10 pickup trucks and guys stunting...

post #38 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Optio

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisco919 View Post
It is strange, after reading Silvers story, how here in the home of Milwaukee Iron the HD riders will risk life and limb to show up a sportbiker. . .
See post #14 in:

https://www.wristtwisters.com/forum/s...=santa+barbara

post #39 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9nineteen View Post
Hehe, nice.

post #40 of 81 Old 05-02-2008, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisco919 View Post
It is strange, after reading Silvers story, how here in the home of Milwaukee Iron the HD riders will risk life and limb to show up a sportbiker. !
It's the opposite here, most HD riders are wealthy but still wear all the chains and crap, they keep their distance. The gang type got runned off decades ago from this area. You NEVER see "Colors" around here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode