UPDATE on TK919 (Scott) - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 09-07-2007, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Not Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 2

Smile UPDATE on TK919 (Scott)

FOWARDED FOR CHERYL (homeschooling mom whose husband was in motorcycle accident 8/29/07):

Hey there!

I am only home for a few minutes to get some papers and a change of clothing. I have great news!! My friend's are opening up a Trust fund for our family.......what a BLESSING!!! They are planning a bunch of fundraisers, concerts, etc to help us with medical bills, pay the mortgage, electric, car insurance, etc.....because Scott was the only one working, we have no medical insurance,and I'm a stay at home mom & homeschool our 6 children (well....technically only homeschool the 3 oldest ones during the day...but our 3 youngest are home too) and I am going to college at night to get my RN degree. (I was in class last Wednesday night 8/29/07 when the college security guard got me out of class to tell me the bad news about Scott's accident..t..that is a moment I'll never forget!!).

The attorney who is drawing up the Trust Fund paperwork said he will be doing it for FREE!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! What a kind and compassionate man he is.

Anyways, I wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU to ALL of you precious friends here. I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU and THANK GOD FOR YOU!!!! Your prayers, e-mails and calls have given me hope, strength, and words cannot express the LOVE we feel through all of you.

I don't have time to give a LONG update on everything, but I posted it on my myspace BLOG yesterday (at least I think it was yesterday.......LOL)

www.myspace.com/cheryl_psalm139

I also posted photos from the hospital. (you can see them on the slideshow on my myspace page) Baby Thomas has been with me MOST of the time at the hospital and he hasn't cried even one time!!!!!! What a GOOD baby he is.

Sorry I have not had an opportunity to return some calls or e-mails, as I think you will all understand considering all that we are going through here. I am truly sorry if I have not gotten back with you yet. I am posting our cell phone number and hospital room number below if you would like to call us.

Baby Thomas will be spending his 1st birthday at the hospital with his daddy. (Sept 12th) I am getting a cake from Publix and sharing it with the nurses and staff at the hospital. They ALL just adore baby Thomas.

It was REALLY FUNNY yesterday..... My hubby called me early in the morning and said GET HERE ASAP!!!! I was like "why?!?" he said that there were 3 nurses that wanted to sponge bathe him!! ha ha ha ha ha I said "oh, they just probably want to bathe you because you are the youngest (he's 36) and cutest guy on the hospital floor........ROFL!!!!

I got there and they were 3 student nurses who needed to get the experience (and I can understand them wanting to bathe my cutie pie hubby!! LOL) It was quite funny. They were AMAZED that we have 6 children and how God is doing some awesome things in this whole bad situation.

Well, I gotta go to the hospital to be with Scott. If any of you would like to call me or Scott you can reach us at (772)408-7243 cell phone # OR (772)595-5555 home #, OR at the hospital (772)461-4000 (his name is Stephen Scott Sample) he is in room 411 for now. (Lawnwood Regional Medical Center of Fort Pierce FL)

I won't be online for about a week.....only to check my e-mails and post an update on my myspace page BLOG.....So check in when you can, and give us a call if you want to!

I am getting 1st hand experience in nursing here taking care of my dear husband!!! LOL.....On the job training and it is really confirming the desire to become an RN that much more!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Talk with you soon!!!

Trusting In Jesus,
Cheryl
><>
wife to Scott, and mommy to Brandon(14), Jordan(9), Joshua(6), John(4), Hannah(2), and baby Thomas Elijah
Psalm 116
http://www.myspace.com/cheryl_psalm139

P.S.
You can FOWARD this to your pastors, family & friends who you have praying for us. It is impossible for me to do so and say THANK YOU to everyone! PLEASE keep us in prayer....The Lord is doing a MIGHTY WORK in our lives and the lives of MANY through this trial we are going THROUGH!!

This TEST will be our TESTIMONY!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode