Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

The aisle of separation

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  dream 
#1 ·
During a hundred mile ride for lunch. I rode past the vacant shop where I bought my first sport bike, CBR600 twenty years ago. It was their alley where I received operating instructions from the salesman who was stressing and scolded me with "I have to sleep at night"

On the highway ride, the tail gaters certainly didn't appreciate stopping distance. I can't believe they passed DMV or their high school exit exam. Be careful out there!

I then stopped at a well stocked Honda dealer with a 9r on the floor. One side of the aisle was packed with bulky GL18/ST13/cruisers and on the other side was the nimble, versatile 9r fitting in comfortably with their sport bikes. I'll stay on the 9r side.

#3 ·
During the highway ride, the tail gaters certainly didn't appreciate stopping distance. I can't believe they passed DMV or their high school exit exam.
I find it fun to turn completely 'round in my seat sitting on my left leg and make eye contact with them. It usually freaks 'em out. If that doesn't work, I try the bob and weave maneuvers. Look for any kind of roadkill in the tires path (preferrably skunk) and block it with your bike until the last second. Then weave to avoid the stinker and watch for the close follower to squish it all over their tires and underbody. :wings:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.