my collection - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 8 Old 12-08-2010, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

my collection

hi..

for those who pm'ed me and asking me about my collection of bikes, or whether i really have the bikes, lemme be frank with you guys..

i am not really a collector..a collector is the kind of people who purchase a bike for display purposes only and in some cases, to make a profit by keeping it first and sell it later for extra..

in my cases, i purchased a bike and used it, and when i get bored, i sell it..most of the time at a cheaper price..so i am not really a collector.

Heres are the bikes that currently in my possession and the reason i am having it at the 1st place.

1.Aprilia RSV4-Just bought it about 2 weeks ago, a present for myself for working so hard all this while..reason for purchase-i want sumthing new in term of engine configuration-i have inlines and v2 before so a v4 or boxer would be nice. No BMW HP2 around so, i opted for the RSV4.

2.Triumph Daytona 675-never owned a 600 before (except for laverda 668 dimante). The Daytona is something new with the inline-3 engine so, i bought it.

3.MV Agusta F4- i just love MV. Good poser bike.

4.MV Brutale 990-for my wife.

5.Yamaha V Max 1200-Wanted to try a cruiser.

6.KTM Duke 690-My daily bike.

7. Piagio Vespa 150-i just love vespa.

8.Kawasaki Zephyr 750-My project bike. Up for sale coz already bought GS550 for my cafe racer project.

9.Honda SP1- Sentimental value. My 1st real big bike (the laverda alwiz give me a headache.

10.Honda CBR1000RR -For race.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 12-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Le So Cal Troll

ok, i guess you wont take me as your wife... but maybe ur slave? in return you give me a box in the corner of your shop to live in and one of the bikes to ride?

post #3 of 8 Old 12-08-2010, 09:40 AM
McTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by advocatt View Post
hi..

for those who pm'ed me and asking me about my collection of bikes, or whether i really have the bikes, lemme be frank with you guys..

i am not really a collector..a collector is the kind of people who purchase a bike for display purposes only and in some cases, to make a profit by keeping it first and sell it later for extra..

in my cases, i purchased a bike and used it, and when i get bored, i sell it..most of the time at a cheaper price..so i am not really a collector.

Heres are the bikes that currently in my possession and the reason i am having it at the 1st place.

1.Aprilia RSV4-Just bought it about 2 weeks ago, a present for myself for working so hard all this while..reason for purchase-i want sumthing new in term of engine configuration-i have inlines and v2 before so a v4 or boxer would be nice. No BMW HP2 around so, i opted for the RSV4.

2.Triumph Daytona 675-never owned a 600 before (except for laverda 668 dimante). The Daytona is something new with the inline-3 engine so, i bought it.

3.MV Agusta F4- i just love MV. Good poser bike.

4.MV Brutale 990-for my wife.

5.Yamaha V Max 1200-Wanted to try a cruiser.

6.KTM Duke 690-My daily bike.

7. Piagio Vespa 150-i just love vespa.

8.Kawasaki Zephyr 750-My project bike. Up for sale coz already bought GS550 for my cafe racer project.

9.Honda SP1- Sentimental value. My 1st real big bike (the laverda alwiz give me a headache.

10.Honda CBR1000RR -For race.

May I offer a suggestion for an additional stable mate ?
How about the new Norton ?

post #4 of 8 Old 12-08-2010, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

no one bringing the norton to malaysia..if you follow through my post in WT, or the type of bikes that i used to owned, u know i would love to try one..

i am begging the current hp2 owner (11 units in malaysia) to sell me their bike but no one wanted to sell for the time being so i reserved a slot for the hp2..tested the s1000rr but no feeling whatsoever or reason to own one...

post #5 of 8 Old 12-08-2010, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd4spdbh View Post
ok, i guess you wont take me as your wife... but maybe ur slave? in return you give me a box in the corner of your shop to live in and one of the bikes to ride?
no need to be so humble brudder..anytime u r in malaya, just gimme a call..i let you ride any of the bike except for the MV's..asked fehren, he got to ride the rc8r before it is available in US..

post #6 of 8 Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Le So Cal Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by advocatt View Post
no need to be so humble brudder..anytime u r in malaya, just gimme a call..i let you ride any of the bike except for the MV's..asked fehren, he got to ride the rc8r before it is available in US..
haha thank you for the offer... unfortunately i dont think ill be gettin to malaya any time soon but i will most def hit you up if i do go haha.

post #7 of 8 Old 12-09-2010, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

anytime bro..

post #8 of 8 Old 12-09-2010, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

-edited-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode