Man, what's happening in LA??? - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 23 Old 04-12-2010, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
BrokeRecord

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

Man, what's happening in LA???

Well, we lost 3 cyclists in LA this week-end.

Another wreck took the lives of two Tennessee motorcyclists around 9:15 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 55. The wreck occurred south of Kentwood, La., near Arcola, Louisiana State Police said.

According to reports, the accident occurred when David Chapman, 47, of Ashland City, Tenn., was traveling south on the interstate, followed by a pickup truck, which was driven by Andres M. Landor, 39, of Carencro, La., and another vehicle, driven by Steven Smith, 25, of Walker, La.
State police said Chapman apparently lost control of the motorcycle, which fell and slid into the median. Chapman and his motorcycle passenger, Cindy Conatser, 39, of Goodlettsville, Tenn., fell onto the roadway and were struck by the two vehicles.

The Tangipahoa Parish Coronerís pronounced Chapman and Conatser dead at the scene.

Our Other Stories
From Staff Reports

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 02-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Tirone

Looking for help in this matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokerecord View Post
Well, we lost 3 cyclists in LA this week-end.

Another wreck took the lives of two Tennessee motorcyclists around 9:15 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 55. The wreck occurred south of Kentwood, La., near Arcola, Louisiana State Police said.

According to reports, the accident occurred when David Chapman, 47, of Ashland City, Tenn., was traveling south on the interstate, followed by a pickup truck, which was driven by Andres M. Landor, 39, of Carencro, La., and another vehicle, driven by Steven Smith, 25, of Walker, La.
State police said Chapman apparently lost control of the motorcycle, which fell and slid into the median. Chapman and his motorcycle passenger, Cindy Conatser, 39, of Goodlettsville, Tenn., fell onto the roadway and were struck by the two vehicles.

The Tangipahoa Parish Coronerís pronounced Chapman and Conatser dead at the scene.

Our Other Stories
From Staff Reports
I would appreciate any help anyone can give concerning the matter of this vehicle accident. My two daughers & another young girl were brutally beaten the other night in a parking lot by the man who ran over & killed the two cyclist mentioned in the above blog. We have been investigating this man & he is a lafayette police officer who has had several police brutality complaints filed against him. I am beginning to suspect that this "accident" may not have been an accident at all. Anyone who has information to share about this case, can post or PM on this site. It would be greatly appreciated.

post #3 of 23 Old 02-27-2012, 02:45 PM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needing help View Post
We have been investigating this man.
Who are "we"?

post #4 of 23 Old 02-27-2012, 03:42 PM
The Cripple

wtf?!

post #5 of 23 Old 02-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Ian

strange?!?!

post #6 of 23 Old 02-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Milites Gregarius

Kinda random that his first post ever is about that article.....very odd!!

post #7 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 AM
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boskru View Post
Kinda random that his first post ever is about that article.....very odd!!
I do not understand what the board is referring to that it would be odd that my first post ever would be about this subject. I don't know how many of you have ever been the victim of abuse & especially an abuse of power. My daughters were brutally beaten by the man who ran these two avid bikers over & killed them. Through my family's injvestigation we have found that this person is a psycofanatic, who has commited other acts against other people & has not been held accountable due to his standing as a police officer.

I came on the internet & found this forum had enough interest in this event to post a blog on it. I figured that if the people who run & post on this forum care enough about what happened to this unfortunate couple, that there may be folks on here that may have other information concerning this "accident" which could lead to a reopening of this case & possibly have it reclassified as a homicide investigation.

For the record. I personally find it extremely hard to believe that two veteran bikers were going down the South bound lane of a major US interstate, possibly on an elevated section of road, on a good weather night, during a light traffic hour, without any mechanical failures of the bike And mysteriously lose control of the bike & be run over & killed by a man who has had multiple defensive driving courses, & was going in the same direction as the bikers were, when the bike was found in the median & the riders were dislodged between the right & left lanes of the South bound moving traffic.

post #8 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 08:14 AM
Former 919er

You have to understand that forums get hit with spam and other odd first time posts. If you included an introduction on how you got here and your objective then there would likely have been no questions asked.

Good luck!

post #9 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa919 View Post
You have to understand that forums get hit with spam and other odd first time posts. If you included an introduction on how you got here and your objective then there would likely have been no questions asked.

Good luck!

Oh no, overall I understand that it's a heavy thing to talk about. And having someone come out of the blue who none of you ever heard of or know, bring up a subject like this is hard to digest for any forum crowd. I would imagine this forum is about celebrating good times & having as much fun as possible & there's not a thing wrong with that. I can assure the posters on this site that I am a legitimate father & husband who is deeply concerned about getting a possible psycho, who is being protected by the law because of his status off the streets before he hurts or kills anyone else. This makes this issue important enough to me to come on here as well as anywhere else I have to, to implore for help on this matter.

post #10 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Milites Gregarius

"Needing Help", I am sorry that my post seemed harsh. I am very sorry for your daughters and if I knew anything I would gladly help. We have been spammed several times in the past few months and I read "LA" as Los Angeles and not Louisiana which made me confused how your comment was related. My apologies!

post #11 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 08:51 AM
The Cripple

actually needing help, that's not what this forum is about. we're not just a bunch of young'uns riding bikes and hoogling it up, but thanks for the judgment.

you're treading on water here right now and you have to understand WHY. first off, your very first post was a rant about some event that had just been posted with little information to begin with, and your post added more to the confusion. then you get defensive when we questioned the post. you kind of have to understand why, there were no news sources, no documentation, etc etc. at this point all it is is what YOU say, nothing more.

secondly, you're basing your responses off of an emotionally based motivation and as such, credibility is lost when this is done for ANYONE. for you to explain your cause and "win" us over to said cause, you need to address us in a logical manner, giving all the pertaining information that you have, and answering questions, and proving sources/documentation. so far none of that has happened. how are we to react?

if you're going to implore for help as you put it, your emotional rantings are NOT going to help in any way, shape, or form. you need to provide us with information, sources, documentation, etc. otherwise we have nothing to go on other than your emotional bias, and i refuse to participate in emotional biases. i'm not saying emotions are wrong or that emotions cannot be involved (they can, and they should! they provide great motivators). but emotions cannot overdrive reason, they must work together.

so please, help us help YOU. give us more information, documentation, sources, etc. otherwise it's in the best interests of this forum to not participate as there are liability issues associated and it's not worth the risk for us individually or collectively.

post #12 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Official thread derailer

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvster View Post
actually needing help, that's not what this forum is about. we're not just a bunch of young'uns riding bikes and hoogling it up, but thanks for the judgment.

you're treading on water here right now and you have to understand WHY. first off, your very first post was a rant about some event that had just been posted with little information to begin with, and your post added more to the confusion. then you get defensive when we questioned the post. you kind of have to understand why, there were no news sources, no documentation, etc etc. at this point all it is is what YOU say, nothing more.

secondly, you're basing your responses off of an emotionally based motivation and as such, credibility is lost when this is done for ANYONE. for you to explain your cause and "win" us over to said cause, you need to address us in a logical manner, giving all the pertaining information that you have, and answering questions, and proving sources/documentation. so far none of that has happened. how are we to react?

if you're going to implore for help as you put it, your emotional rantings are NOT going to help in any way, shape, or form. you need to provide us with information, sources, documentation, etc. otherwise we have nothing to go on other than your emotional bias, and i refuse to participate in emotional biases. i'm not saying emotions are wrong or that emotions cannot be involved (they can, and they should! they provide great motivators). but emotions cannot overdrive reason, they must work together.

so please, help us help YOU. give us more information, documentation, sources, etc. otherwise it's in the best interests of this forum to not participate as there are liability issues associated and it's not worth the risk for us individually or collectively.
You took yur smurt pills this mornin'

Proud member of Wristtwisters, where we drill things the right way.
post #13 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Community Moderator

It looks like the OP just posted up some local news at the time and as no one responded, it just aged away.

Here is a link to a news story about this incident and as no more info has been posted, it's unlikely you will find much more on this issue at Wristtwisters.

post #14 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 10:51 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Veteran Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

I find I'm curious about all of this....NeedingHelp, it sounds as if you already have more info about what's going on than anybody else here. Please tell us what you know about it!

Have you contacted the Chief of the Police Department in question, or filed a complaint against the Officer? Perhaps you can talk to the Parish/County Sheriff if they have higher jurisdiction...or the local District Attorney.

If no other Authority is interested in talking to you, I would recommend you locate the nearest FBI office...They are in the phone book.

Otherwise, If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The A- Team!

Just trying to add some levity to a serious sounding situation...everyone remain calm.

Well, fire the engines! Spur this iron space-pony on!

"The Shadow"
post #15 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Tirone

I live about 45 minutes from Kentwood and hadn't heard anything on the news...then i noticed this is a 2 year old thread lol. A crooked La cop? Say it aint so!

post #16 of 23 Old 02-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasterhead View Post
I live about 45 minutes from Kentwood and hadn't heard anything on the news...then i noticed this is a 2 year old thread lol. A crooked La cop? Say it aint so!
Thanks for the response plasterhead. No offense to the folks from other parts of the country, but I was looking forward to talking with guys like you or the OP of the story & didn't realize so many people from around the country were associated with the site. I know this is an old story & may lead to a dead end trail, but this guy is bad news. I was hoping to find someone who may have been friends or fellow riders with this couple, or some kind of family, or even another bike riding cop from the area who might have known something or had their suspicions about the alleged accident.

For anyone who has problems with the fact that I am trying to put together a history of violent activity by a maniac with a badge I'm sorry & hope you don't have your own experience with a wack job who hides behind the law. This is just one of the stories I'm hearing about this guy & I didn't even know who this guy was two weeks ago. Now I'm finding out he has broken people's legs, running people over & killing them, & now beating the hell out of three young girls?

Lawyer says police were laughing at his client<Br>[LAFAYETTE, LA] - Law Enforcement News

post #17 of 23 Old 02-29-2012, 12:08 AM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

What PV says. Sorry to hear about what you're dealing with, but this is not the forum for this. Clearly you're not going to get anywhere with any sort of info from any members here. Go elsewhere or get a motorcycle and start talking motorcycle talk. Thanks

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '96 Race-retired GSXR 750 (Sold)
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

"Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature: avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright being exposed. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller
post #18 of 23 Old 02-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Tirone

Thats pretty rude, If I knew anything I'd help the guy out.

Needing Help, I havent been here long, so I dont know much about these guys. Cops stick up for Cops is the fuzzy feeling I get from this thread though. Good luck with your search.

post #19 of 23 Old 02-29-2012, 05:45 AM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

I agree, there ha e been a couple of rude replys to your post NH, I hope you get everything sorted out.

post #20 of 23 Old 02-29-2012, 05:53 AM
Former 919er

+1

Good luck.

post #21 of 23 Old 02-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasterhead View Post
Thats pretty rude, If I knew anything I'd help the guy out.

Needing Help, I havent been here long, so I dont know much about these guys. Cops stick up for Cops is the fuzzy feeling I get from this thread though. Good luck with your search.
Plasterhead, if you or anybody you know from around the area could keep your ear close to the ground you neve know what chatter you might pick up. If you happen to hear anything, I'd appreciate the info. I also appreciate the other folks' thoughts for my girls. We'll TCB & get this guy. This is just part of the process. As for the negative comments, every forum has those type of people.

post #22 of 23 Old 02-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Official thread derailer

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needing help View Post
As for the negative comments, every forum has those type of people.

Don't take it personal, you must understand that you are not a known entity...with that being said I hope you find closure to your situation.

Proud member of Wristtwisters, where we drill things the right way.
post #23 of 23 Old 02-29-2012, 08:42 AM
The Cripple

NH, do you have anything more recent? the article you posted is from 2000. you still haven't provided much in the way of information. do you not have much documentation/sources yourself or?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode