Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Honda Parts-Direct.com??????

Tags
honda
7K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  omaha_919 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if this company is still in business? I just ordered parts from them yesterday online and I've never gotten a confirmation email and I keep trying to call and I'm getting no answer.

Also anyone have any idea where you can get Honda OEM parts direct so they don't have to be shipped two or three times around the US before you get them?

#2 ·
Also anyone have any idea where you can get Honda OEM parts direct so they don't have to be shipped two or three times around the US before you get them? [/B]
I haven't used that company before so I can't help you there. I have used the first couple companies listed a number of times for OEM parts, and was happy with their service. I'm sure there are many others to choose from as well:

Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Accessories

Motorcycle Parts, Discount Honda Motorcycle, ATV, Watercraft Parts, Honda Accessories, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki Bikes, Polaris Parts - ServiceHonda.com

Honda parts, Yamaha parts, Kawasaki parts, Polaris parts, BRP Parts

Cheap Cycle Parts

Motorcycle OEM Parts | Pro Caliber | OEM Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Motorcycle Parts | OEM Motorcycle Parts | Cycle-Parts.com

#5 ·
Thanks everyone! My problem is I placed an order with these people and I'm getting no response from them. I want these parts before the weekend so I can get it put together or I won't have another chance before next weekend.

It just really sucks that we have to order OEM parts from someone who doesn't even stock them, pay and wait for them to receive them, then turn around and reship them to us. I'd just like to find a way around all of this. I called me local Honda dealer and am having them ship two freaking gaskets in over night so I can pick them up from them by Friday. The total is going to be $75 and the two gaskets online or $24. GRRRRR!

#7 ·
parts pit stop

thats who i use, great place... just make ur order up online so you have the part numbers, then CALL them to place the order so they do proper shipping... tho their online shipping calculations have gotten much better.... call anyways they might be able to get an even better deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.