As we grow...
we hope you're enjoying the digs as we start to grow and find some rythym. Membership count keeps rising and hopefully we'll soon start drawing members from all the many disciplines of riding.
It's also a pivot moment for the direction of the website and a good time to review a few of the things at the vision core that I hold sacred.
- family safe / work safe content is absolutely vital to longevity. I ask you to triplecheck your avatars, signatures or nature of your posts and, if from an objective standpoint, you think something might be edgy probably best to err on the side of caution. Imagine your young child sitting in your lap and looking through the website, you should have no reservations about showing anything to anyone.
- accumulating useful information is also vital to bringing value to the members. Qualifying information showing cause and effect are the most useful bits of info. Everyone can learn from what you've learned by being thorough.
- rider development and trackdays are so important to building skills and confidence. I hope to organize some events that members can attend and enjoy. We've got some great connections with people who specialize in rallies, meets and I've personally put together a few trackdays too so the opportunity is there.
- products and value is something I take very seriously. As we grow I'll be on the lookout for retailers who can give us fair deals with excellent service who are interested in sponsoring and promoting the website. Many will want to advertise here but few will be approved, only those who've proven they can bring their A game.
- acceptance of people who ride, no matter what they ride, is what will differentiate us from 99% of the boards out there. Good people who ride everything from RS 125's to OCC Choppers, we want them and their families to be at home here.
All things to all people? Not likely - this website will not fit for everyone. We're neither an extension nor a morph of other websites living or deceased. That's the first thing that reveals its truth right off the bat. I'm all for making the place the right fit for good people who agree with the philosophies of truth, goodwill, family/worksafe environment and high quality experience; likewise I'm not inclined to entertain great deviance from those virtues.
As always - welcome to the site and enjoy your time here.