3 minutes of inspiration that applies to riding... - Wrist Twisters
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By robtharalson

post #1 of 3 Old 09-11-2019, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
Pilus Posterior

3 minutes of inspiration that applies to riding...

IDK how many of you are into philosophy, this is from the late Alan Watts. Pause @ 1:46, it can remind us of the pleasure we can have while riding. Something to think about as we enjoy what could be one of the greatest pleasures here on earth. Maybe try some deep breathing exercises and take in some amazing natural scenery and remember one of the reasons we ride.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Old, Bold rider

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Veteran Community Leadership 
Total Awards: 3

Don't know why, but the link says "video unavailable". I went to You Tube and typed in the name and title and it came up just fine.

Interesting take on redirecting your life. If you so desire. How many of us would stay in the direction seemingly predetermined by our lifetime of choices up to now? Or will a dream of the life you want (wish) to be building on the foundation of your choices actually be an improvement?

Look deep within, root out any self deception and / or aggrandized pie in the sky fantasies and ask those questions again. Is the answer the same? Act on it, whatever the cost.

The one aspect of my life that is inarguably positive has two wheels on a single track. The skill and disclipline fostered by my literal entire life of riding is in toto incontestably defining despite several occurrences that to the objective observer would seem entirely negative and indicating reconsideration. I know that death is inevitable, particularly given the fact that I literally came within one inch of dying while the other person involved did. And no survivors quilt: the choices I made saved me and the choices he made killed him. He lives on indelibly in my memory, and will until I find out for sure what comes next.

As the universal collective conscious that constitutes what we call God would attest, as unreal as dreams are generally thought to be, they are a product of the mind and therefore can be a mirror of your psyche. Ignore them at your own risk.

Rob
KarlJay and WxN like this.

If it has already been done, it is safe to assume it is possible to do it.
On the other hand, if it has not been done never assume it is impossible to do it.
------- Rob --------
post #3 of 3 Old 09-11-2019, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Pilus Posterior

That's strange, it worked before and has millions of views.

Sorry to hear about the close call for you and losing a friend, that can really make a person rethink their life.

Just tried again and it failed again. Here's a google search of it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode