- No insurance required (you read it correctly) - not sure if this belongs in the good or bad yet... so far good A+
- Excellent roads! got em all, sweepers, twisties, straights; next to bodies of water, up in elevation, deserts, and forests; all in range for day-rides (from Seattle) A+++
- Cars/Trucks for the most part have good awareness for riders, but you always have that few... A
- Weather is good during Spring and Summer, we usually only get a week or two of anything over 85*. For the last month, we've been at 65-75* with a few going up to 80. B (continued on the bad)
- Tabs are about $50 for the 9er. Not too shabby, except when they were trying to build a monorail a few years back and shafted the people. Then they never built the monorail but kept the money and land.
- People are overall friendly, if they see you need help on the freeway, you'll usually get someone pulling over and asking if you need anything. A+ (More so out of the city, than in city)
- One block, 2 coffee shops. A+
- We have more cloudy days than any other city in the country, yet we have the highest sunglasses sale per capita in the nation. Go figure... C
- Rain. C
- The LEOs (specially state patrol) will pull you over for going 6 over on the slabs, it's been done. Also have gotten 2 speeding tickets worth $350 in the last month, I'm selling a Corbin seat very soon... D-
- Motorcycle riders have boomed in the last 4 years (probably everywhere as gas prices went up) and now we have an abundance squids f*in it up for everyone, mostly in the city but they can be found out in the favorite spots. Correlates to issue with LEOs. C-
Overall, I give WA state an A-.