NYC to Yellowstone - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 12

NYC to Yellowstone

Time for another cross country trip! My wife and I are planning for a 2 week round trip from NYC to Yellowstone National Park in August this year. The route will take us through the northern states and let me cross off the last remaining 6 continental US states off my list.

The first few days will be a long rides to get out west as soon as possible. Along the way, we'll probably go through the Michigan UP (just so I can say I've been there) as well as Green Bay, WI since my wife likes the Packers. By day 4, we should arrive in Sturgis having seen Badlands NP and Black Hills NF along the way. I don't think we'll be able to make it in time for the Sturgis rally in early August, but maybe that will be for the best so we can avoid the crazy crowds.

After Sturgis, we'll head over to Cody, WY and take the next couple of days to explore Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson WY. We'll ride the Bear Tooth pass on our way out to Billings MT. From there it's a straight shot across ND. Then Minneapolis, Chicago, and finally home.

I estimate the trip will take about 13 - 14 days on the Tenere. Between now and August, I'm going to need to find a more comfortable seat for my wife and get her a heated jacket liner / gloves combo. Although August is summertime, I have a feeling it can still get relatively cold in the evenings and at night if we're still riding. We'll most likely be staying in hotels again along the way.

Any tips on places to go, things to see, food to eat along the way? Who wants to meet up and ride for a bit?

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

49/50 visited on two wheels. 1 more to go!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 07:55 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckill View Post
Time for another cross country trip! My wife and I are planning for a 2 week round trip from NYC to Yellowstone National Park in August this year. The route will take us through the northern states and let me cross off the last remaining 6 continental US states off my list.

The first few days will be a long rides to get out west as soon as possible. Along the way, we'll probably go through the Michigan UP (just so I can say I've been there) as well as Green Bay, WI since my wife likes the Packers. By day 4, we should arrive in Sturgis having seen Badlands NP and Black Hills NF along the way. I don't think we'll be able to make it in time for the Sturgis rally in early August, but maybe that will be for the best so we can avoid the crazy crowds.

After Sturgis, we'll head over to Cody, WY and take the next couple of days to explore Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson WY. We'll ride the Bear Tooth pass on our way out to Billings MT. From there it's a straight shot across ND. Then Minneapolis, Chicago, and finally home.

I estimate the trip will take about 13 - 14 days on the Tenere. Between now and August, I'm going to need to find a more comfortable seat for my wife and get her a heated jacket liner / gloves combo. Although August is summertime, I have a feeling it can still get relatively cold in the evenings and at night if we're still riding. We'll most likely be staying in hotels again along the way.

Any tips on places to go, things to see, food to eat along the way? Who wants to meet up and ride for a bit?
Looks like a fun trip... I'd be down for meeting up in wisconsin, and depending on what your plans end up being could offer a room to stay or at least a garage to do a quick chain lube or something if needed. I'm right at the northern tip of Lake Winnebago in the Appleton area which it looks like you're passing right through... Also, depending on how much ground you want to cover the first few days I'd suggest going a little out of your way in the northern part of the lower peninsula and riding highway 119. It's a 1.5 lane road that runs right along the lake and is one of my favorite roads I've ever ridden. Food wise, you need to get at least one bag of warm squeaky cheese curds while in Wisconsin and probably a butter burger for good measure if you've never had one. You'll have to let me know once your plans start getting more finalized so we can meet up
Edit: The packers stadium does tours pretty frequently too, so depending on how much time you wanted to spend there you could probably book a tour through it.

Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle - Hunter S. Thompson
I just mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
-2009 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Race Bike
-2007 Honda 919
-1995 Nighthawk 750 (Tboned)
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
post #3 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Jackson Hole has a lot of fancy places to eat, what with all the celebrities coming through:

Best Jackson Hole Restaurants: See 180 restaurants in Jackson Hole, WY with 21,567 reviews - TripAdvisor

Depending on where you are at when you swing through Jackson, I may be able to meet up with you, but I probably won't be able to swing East at all. I might head to the north of the Teton pass and then south to Jackson though, maybe spend some time in Yellowstone as well.

I already have one big trip planned this year, so not sure if the wife will let me sneak away for another, lol.

Sounds like an awesome trip!!!

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel

post #4 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Discen

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Man, I envy you guys. I plan to do the same someday. If you were coming any further south, I'd ride along for a while but looks like you'll be slabbin' it across PA on I-80. Be safe and plenty of pics so we can vicariously join you guys without the actual intrusion of a hundred other WT's.

Dean

post #5 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 08:23 AM
PB

It looks like you're staying in the Saginaw / Bay City area at point B. If you can swing it, take 10 over to the west side of the state and cruise up Lake Michigan from Traverse City on North. I-75 is just a boring highway, but that section of NW Michigan, up by where your pinky hits your ring finger and on up (just make the Mitten with your hand, we all do that here), is some of the most beautiful scenery you'll see.

Elk Lake, Torch Lake, Charlevoix, Little Traverse, the Tunnel of Trees; that's some country that's too amazing to pass up. I've been going up there my whole life to the family cottage on Elk Lake, and if you've never seen that area, you owe it to yourself to ride through it.

Here's a slightly modified route:

Google Map

And some of the things you'll see:

Charlevoix, MI

The Tunnel of Trees

Harbor Springs, MI

Definitely let me know when you're swinging through. I'm North of Detroit and wouldn't mind an excuse to head North, assuming you're passing through on a Friday or weekend. I can also help out with places to go, stop, cheap gas, etc. haha.

Dan

post #6 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 08:48 AM
Chicken Strips

Garage
You are going thru PA too high up on I80, you will buypass Pittsburgh! Have a safe and fun ride.

07' 919 - In Progress

Dan
post #7 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 09:05 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB_ESQ View Post
It looks like you're staying in the Saginaw / Bay City area at point B. If you can swing it, take 10 over to the west side of the state and cruise up Lake Michigan from Traverse City on North. I-75 is just a boring highway, but that section of NW Michigan, up by where your pinky hits your ring finger and on up (just make the Mitten with your hand, we all do that here), is some of the most beautiful scenery you'll see.

Elk Lake, Torch Lake, Charlevoix, Little Traverse, the Tunnel of Trees; that's some country that's too amazing to pass up. I've been going up there my whole life to the family cottage on Elk Lake, and if you've never seen that area, you owe it to yourself to ride through it.

The Tunnel of Trees
I'm pretty sure the tunnel of trees and highway 119 that I was talking about are one and the same... So now he has to do it ...

Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle - Hunter S. Thompson
-2007 Honda 919
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
post #8 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 AM
PB

Badmoon, wasn't trying to steal your thunder bud, just seconding the opinion.

post #9 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Make sure to go thru the badlands in South Dakota. Amazing sight to see. A little scary if the buffalo herd is anywhere near you when you're on a bike. Fucking big animals that are unpredictable. Of course, mt Rushmore while you're there.

Spoiler:

post #10 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 09:45 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Do you still have boodha?

if you love your motorcycle, set it free.. if it comes back and hits you.. you highsided
post #11 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 10:06 AM
duc duc GOOSE!

Wow, that looks like a super trip, would love to consider something like that when we become empty nesters.

Enjoy and ride safe! Mind sharing an approximate budget?

14 Ducati Monster 1200, termi's
07 VFR Anniversary Edition-SOLD
02 919-SOLD
01 CBR F4i-SOLD
02 CBR F4i-SOLD
92 Kawi EX 500-SOLD
post #12 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Discen

When you come through Chicago and across Indiana, I would join you for some miles if I don't have to work. Give me a pm when the time gets closer and we can try to figure something out.

post #13 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 12:24 PM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickard919 View Post
Make sure to go thru the badlands in South Dakota. Amazing sight to see. A little scary if the buffalo herd is anywhere near you when you're on a bike. Fucking big animals that are unpredictable. Of course, mt Rushmore while you're there.
We trailered a pair of XT225's out west one year and decided to go on a cruise one afternoon and ended up in a herd of them just meandering in the middle of the road with a bunch of cars stopped... I swear a few of them gave me dirty looks as we passed by and took a few too quick steps towards me, and I wasted no time getting past them... Sure was a cool experience though, something I'll never forget.

-2007 Honda 919
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
post #14 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmoon692008 View Post

We trailered a pair of XT225's out west one year and decided to go on a cruise one afternoon and ended up in a herd of them just meandering in the middle of the road with a bunch of cars stopped... I swear a few of them gave me dirty looks as we passed by and took a few too quick steps towards me, and I wasted no time getting past them... Sure was a cool experience though, something I'll never forget.
That's my experience too. They look at you and you start wetting your pants. I remember praying that no idiot cager honks their horn.

Spoiler:

post #15 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

badmoon, dsb_esq, dadler02 - Highway 119, cheese curds, and packers stadium added to the list. Will get back in touch with you guys closer to the trip. Thanks!

Googleit - We'll probably arrive in Cody, WY on a Wednesday night and take Thurs / Fri / Sat to explore around Yellowstone and Jackson. Hope that timing works a bit better for you as it's late in the week.

rickard919 - Thanks for the reminder about Mt Rushmore, I completely forgot about it. I'll be going through the badlands for a bit.

beefsalad - I don't have booda anymore. It's somewhere in DE right now.

HondaCrazy - my last cross country trip was 4 weeks and came out to $3.4K (including a $260 speeding ticket). Lodging made up the bulk of that expense. Between the two of us, I'm expecting it to come out around $1.6K.

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #16 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Quote:
Googleit - We'll probably arrive in Cody, WY on a Wednesday night and take Thurs / Fri / Sat to explore around Yellowstone and Jackson. Hope that timing works a bit better for you as it's late in the week.
Sounds good, that could possible work out as I could jet up there on a Thurs. night and meet up with you Fri/Sat. and follow you around for a while.

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #17 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00gl3it View Post

Sounds good, that could possible work out as I could jet up there on a Thurs. night and meet up with you Fri/Sat. and follow you around for a while.
Will you make a video? :P

Spoiler:

post #18 of 89 Old 03-04-2015, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

Quote:
... and follow you around for a while.
Sounds scary

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #19 of 89 Old 03-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Tootles!!!

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #20 of 89 Old 03-05-2015, 10:38 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 

https://gma.yahoo.com/american-bison...opstories.html

like this, but with less car around to protect you...

-2007 Honda 919
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
post #21 of 89 Old 03-05-2015, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmoon692008 View Post
https://gma.yahoo.com/american-bison...opstories.html

like this, but with less car around to protect you...
I saw that video. If I saw those things coming at me like that I would turn around and GTFO.

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #22 of 89 Old 03-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

So Osiris and I were riding through Yellowstone a couple years back (where the banner pic came from)..... as we were slowing down for some construction, I see something flash in my mirror.

I turn my head real quick and see a FREAKING GRIZZLY running off into the bushes! He crossed the road mere FEET behind me!!!

Granted he was a young one, just two or three years old, but he was still a big boy!!!

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #23 of 89 Old 03-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
So Osiris and I were riding through Yellowstone a couple years back (where the banner pic came from)..... as we were slowing down for some construction, I see something flash in my mirror.

I turn my head real quick and see a FREAKING GRIZZLY running off into the bushes! He crossed the road mere FEET behind me!!!

Granted he was a young one, just two or three years old, but he was still a big boy!!!
I had a black bear charge at me one time a few years ago. MrT81 was behind me with another friend. I hit wot, and still had to swerve into the left lane. Luckily no one was coming at me or that fucker would've broad sided me.

Spoiler:

post #24 of 89 Old 05-21-2015, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

We have some dates set.

Sat 8/15: NYC to MI
Sun 8/16: MI to Green Bay, WI
Mon 8/17: Green Bay to SD
Tu 8/18: To Sturgis, SD
Wed 8/19: To Cody, WY
Th, F 8/20, 8/21: Explore Yellowstone, stay in Jackson, WY
Sat 8/22: To Billings, MT
Sun 8/23: To Bismarck or Fargo, ND
Mon 8/24: To Minneapolis, MN
Tu 8/25: To Chicago, IL
Wed/Th 8/26, 8/27: Return Home

Who's going to be around?

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #25 of 89 Old 05-21-2015, 08:05 AM
I'm going riding.

Awards Showcase
Veteran 

Quote:
We have some dates set. Sat 8/15: NYC to MI Sun 8/16: MI to Green Bay, WI Mon 8/17: Green Bay to SD Tu 8/18: To Sturgis, SD Wed 8/19: To Cody, WY Th, F 8/20, 8/21: Explore Yellowstone, stay in Jackson, WY Sat 8/22: To Billings, MT Sun 8/23: To Bismarck or Fargo, ND Mon 8/24: To Minneapolis, MN Tu 8/25: To Chicago, IL Wed/Th 8/26, 8/27: Return Home Who's going to be around?
Pick me pick me! I'm in Fargo! Sorry about the super slab across ND; it's really boring, but it has a stark beauty you have to stop and look at/ listen to to appreciate. I'd love to meet another WT member! Velodesign is right here in town as well.

30,000 mile 919 survivor. No plans of stopping the abuse any time soon.
post #26 of 89 Old 05-21-2015, 08:15 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 

I'll be around on the 16th and live about a half hour south of Green Bay, My girlfriend should be home on the 17th in the morning if you need a garage to check tire pressure/do a chain lube/etc.

-2007 Honda 919
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
post #27 of 89 Old 05-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

I can possibly hit Yellowstone with you... I have Friday's off now, so that would just be one day of leave for me.

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #28 of 89 Old 05-23-2015, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

Scrat - will look you up when coming through.

Badmoon - I think we should be OK without the garage, but appreciated. Could use some recommendations on where to get squeeky cheese curds and butter burgers around you though.

G00gl3 - let us know what works best for you. Pocatello to Yellowstone looks like 2.5 hours so it could be a day trip and then back home in the afternoon / evening.

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #29 of 89 Old 05-23-2015, 04:48 PM
Alaska bound

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Extraordinary Ride 

What is your route from NYC to Michigan? I'm in Eastern Ohio right near the turnpike and I-80.

After many years and many dreams I have realized my goal of riding in all 50 states!

Now the rest of the world!

Every now and then go away and have a little relaxation. To remain constantly at work will diminish your judgment. --Leonardo Da Vinci
post #30 of 89 Old 05-23-2015, 05:10 PM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 

Quote:
Scrat - will look you up when coming through. Badmoon - I think we should be OK without the garage, but appreciated. Could use some recommendations on where to get squeeky cheese curds and butter burgers around you though. G00gl3 - let us know what works best for you. Pocatello to Yellowstone looks like 2.5 hours so it could be a day trip and then back home in the afternoon / evening.
Squeaky cheese curds are usually sitting on the counter or in the fridge in about any gas station... just make sure they're room temp or close to it before you eat them. If not you're missing out on optimal squeaky ness... It feels wrong but it's oh so right. My personal favorite for butter burgers is cinders charcoal grill but they're only in the Appleton area. Culvers is pretty good also, and they're a local chain and have locations in Green Bay, otherwise I'm sure you could find a place in GB that's a mom and pop shop that does pretty good butter burgers too

-2007 Honda 919
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
post #31 of 89 Old 05-24-2015, 11:40 AM
I'm going riding.

Awards Showcase
Veteran 

We don't have much for cheese curds, but Fargo does have one of the highest quality, widest variety selections of restaurants per capita in the entire U.S. And my grill works. We also like beer, so if you fancy one, it's easy to find one to your liking!

30,000 mile 919 survivor. No plans of stopping the abuse any time soon.
post #32 of 89 Old 08-07-2015, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

One more week to go! Probably going to need to break up the first Saturday ride a bit so that we have extra time to rest up / get ready on Saturday morning. New schedule below. Still planning on getting to Yellowstone and exploring on Friday / Saturday.

08/15 - Sat - Cleveland
08/16 - Sun - Traverse City
08/17 - Mon - Green Bay
08/18 - Tues - Sioux Falls
08/19 - Wed - Sturgis
08/20 - Thurs - Cody
08/21 - Fri - Jackson / Yellowstone
08/22 - Sat - Jackson / Yellowstone
08/23 - Sun - Billings
08/24 - Mon - Bismarck
08/25 - Tues - Minneapolis
08/26 - Wed - Chicago
08/27 - Thurs - Youngstown
08/28 - Fri - Home

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #33 of 89 Old 08-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Discen

Send me a pm when u r close to heading through Chicago if you want to meet up... it looks like it will be mid week so I will be working but maybe if the timing is right I could ride with you for a bit

post #34 of 89 Old 08-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Alaska bound

Awards Showcase

Quote:
One more week to go! Probably going to need to break up the first Saturday ride a bit so that we have extra time to rest up / get ready on Saturday morning. New schedule below. Still planning on getting to Yellowstone and exploring on Friday / Saturday.

08/15 - Sat - Cleveland
08/16 - Sun - Traverse City
08/17 - Mon - Green Bay
08/18 - Tues - Sioux Falls
08/19 - Wed - Sturgis
08/20 - Thurs - Cody
08/21 - Fri - Jackson / Yellowstone
08/22 - Sat - Jackson / Yellowstone
08/23 - Sun - Billings
08/24 - Mon - Bismarck
08/25 - Tues - Minneapolis
08/26 - Wed - Chicago
08/27 - Thurs - Youngstown
08/28 - Fri - Home
Are you taking the ferry across the lake from Michigan?

Where do you plan on staying in Youngstown on your return?

After many years and many dreams I have realized my goal of riding in all 50 states!

Every now and then go away and have a little relaxation. To remain constantly at work will diminish your judgment. --Leonardo Da Vinci
post #35 of 89 Old 08-07-2015, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehren2800 View Post
Are you taking the ferry across the lake from Michigan?

Where do you plan on staying in Youngstown on your return?
Planning on going up from Traverse City through the tunnel of trees, up, and around Lake Michigan through the UP to get to Green Bay. I've never been there and want to see for myself what it's like.

Don't know if we'll end up in Youngstown or not along the way back from Chicago. It looked like a good midpoint to spend the night.

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #36 of 89 Old 08-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Alaska bound

Awards Showcase

The tunnel of trees is worth the trip, however you might want to check the weather conditions up in Mackinaw City before you head up. I got waylaid there in 2013 for about 4 hours. They wouldn't let any trucks or motorcycles over the bridge due to heavy crosswinds and rain.

Check out the Sleeping Bear Dunes while you are up there as well.

I am in the Youngstown area. Hit me up on your way home if you need anything. Have a great trip.

post #37 of 89 Old 08-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Are you just dropping into Jackson and then going back up North the same way you came? Or are you heading over through Island Park?

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #38 of 89 Old 08-09-2015, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Are you just dropping into Jackson and then going back up North the same way you came? Or are you heading over through Island Park?
Haven't planned that out other than looking to stay in jackson for two nights. Where we go in those two days around Yellowstone is still TBD.

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #39 of 89 Old 08-09-2015, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
Tirone?

Garage

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehren2800 View Post
The tunnel of trees is worth the trip, however you might want to check the weather conditions up in Mackinaw City before you head up. I got waylaid there in 2013 for about 4 hours. They wouldn't let any trucks or motorcycles over the bridge due to heavy crosswinds and rain.

Check out the Sleeping Bear Dunes while you are up there as well.

I am in the Youngstown area. Hit me up on your way home if you need anything. Have a great trip.
Thanks for the tips. I'll keep an eye on the weather report. Hope all is well for the next week.

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
2001 Honda Blackbird
2007 Honda 919

post #40 of 89 Old 08-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haven't planned that out other than looking to stay in jackson for two nights. Where we go in those two days around Yellowstone is still TBD.
Ok - I'll have to check my schedule to see if I could catch up with you somewhere, but kids are going back to school that week and my wife is starting a new job. Doesn't look promising

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode