Todays ride 11-27-11 - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 11-27-2011, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Le So Cal Troll

Todays ride 11-27-11

For all you folks who are stuck in the cold... im here for ya... today was a nice 75*F out and awesomely clear.

Heres the route

Santa Rosa Rd to Upland Rd - Google Maps

Up corral canyon was cool... of the 2 years i have been playing in the santa monica mtns (15ish k miles) i had never been up corral canyon... i had hopes of continuing on in the dirt but alas there was a gate just after point C.

I headed back latigo as i had remembered some cool off the beaten path roads that sprung off from there... i made a right at one of them not knowing where it would go... and took baller rd up to some really cool homes that were in the middle of no where over looking the ocean... definitely going to be back there once i explore more on google maps to get a bearing.. as there are tons of cool dirt roads id love to explore up there.

Looking out from Pt c on the map (top of corral canyon road) twords the valley / inland

The 180 opposite view from the above picture... Catalina island clear as day
(Yes... thats nasty smog to the left over santa monica / lax / palos verdes area)

And of course the beast... complete with bald tires (pilot power 2ct's turned racing slicks), and the fix all bandaid on the tank dent.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-28-2011, 04:21 AM
Hastatus Prior

Nice shots man. I would love to ride in California, it really sucks that you have to see smog in such a beautiful part of the country.

"A motorcycle is not just a two-wheeled car; the difference between driving a car and climbing onto a motorcycle is the difference between watching TV and actually living your life."
-2005 CBR 600 F4i
-2001 RC51 ** SOLD
-2002 VFR 800**SOLD
-2002 919 **SOLD
-2006 599 ** WRECKED
post #3 of 4 Old 11-28-2011, 10:03 AM
duc duc GOOSE!

cool shots! today has been the latest i have ridden to work in the season. cool buzzing by Christmas tree lots on the way. havent ridden in 5 weeks!

14 Ducati Monster 1200, termi's
07 VFR Anniversary Edition-SOLD
02 919-SOLD
01 CBR F4i-SOLD
02 CBR F4i-SOLD
92 Kawi EX 500-SOLD

post #4 of 4 Old 11-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Tirone

Going to ride Mullholland Dr myself this weekend. PCH from Huntington Beach up to Malibu.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode