Think of that helmet as the front tire. Watch were it is planted and aimed for the next line.
1. Bad habit = Looking too close to the front of the bike.
2 Good habit = Looking way out ahead makes one smoother.
1. Bad habit = Too much throttle on and off ~ What are you thinking? You're not!
2. Good habit = Less throttle moves ~ Makes one smoother. It says I concentrate on the ride/line/traffic/cops/etc.
1. Bad habit = Line biting ~ Notice the truck is pushed over to the right; 1:31 second. If you study the vids, line biting can make the other not stand down, but meet you as they saw what you were doing. Meet a fender or where mirrors meet and greet?
2. Good habit = Stand down ~ Stopped at the 0:45 second mark in the beginning. It says, the line was aborted to bunch up that group all up; you move to the left line. What you did was move as far right so as to wait for the next corner. It's not worth it!
The vid may have been sped up, but that run is briskly running down some cars up ahead, no?
Bad habit = Flow with traffic
Good HABIT = The faster you are home, the longer you live... Who hangs with clumps of metal to gobble you up?