New Shoei - Wrist Twisters
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member
 
RC51_CBRXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,498
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

New Shoei

So, who here would be able to get me a good deal on the new Hornet DS helmet?

I could become a part of the "in crowd" here and tell everyone I have a Hornet!


It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
RC51_CBRXX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Power 2 the pedal
 
Ridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North Cackalacky
Posts: 10,093
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

I have it, it's a great helmet. Helmet house carries it I believe.

Ridge is offline  
post #3 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 10:29 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,182
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

$ 381.81 + shipping for the Black or $ 402.78 + shipping for the Flat Black will make you the proud owner of one of them and then, you can safely go to the nearest Starbuck (or Dairy Queen) and boost out to your freinds about it...

Now that you have no excuses... make your move!

RC90 is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Wookie
 
ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,274
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

That visor could catch a gust of wind and rip you off your bike.

'02 RC-51
'10 Unicycle

ragdoll is offline  
post #5 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 10:47 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,182
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll View Post
That visor could catch a gust of wind and rip you off your bike.
Don't worry, Speed Limit from his house to the Dairy queen is 15MPH...

RC90 is offline  
post #6 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Rider reborn
 
TheDarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Near-Raleigh (NC)
Posts: 457
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

I got mine on ebay for $354.00 shipped- 411 hot deals... something like that- grey.

Lex Talionis
TheDarkness is offline  
post #7 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member
 
RC51_CBRXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,498
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
$ 381.81 + shipping for the Black or $ 402.78 + shipping for the Flat Black will make you the proud owner of one of them and then, you can safely go to the nearest Starbuck (or Dairy Queen) and boost out to your freinds about it...

Now that you have no excuses... make your move!
I thought you'd be able to better than that?!

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
RC51_CBRXX is offline  
post #8 of 18 Old 05-15-2008, 05:12 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,182
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51_CBRXX View Post
I thought you'd be able to better than that?!
I already said NO EXCUSES and that is, well... an EXCUSE! :001_smile:

Honestly though, that is 25% over my net cost, I don't mind telling you or anybody else for that matter but, as I always have said, I rather loose a sale if you guys can find it cheaper somewhere else cos that is what this place is all about... finding bargains.

I think that 411 is selling it at cost or a little over cost but hey, perhaps they bought a ton and were not able to get rid of them quick so they need to re invest, I have no such problems since I don't stock anything .

although, I don't know if that deal even exists anymore... look here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHOEI...spagenameZWD1V

RC90 is offline  
post #9 of 18 Old 05-16-2008, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member
 
RC51_CBRXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,498
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
I already said NO EXCUSES and that is, well... an EXCUSE! :001_smile:

Honestly though, that is 25% over my net cost, I don't mind telling you or anybody else for that matter but, as I always have said, I rather loose a sale if you guys can find it cheaper somewhere else cos that is what this place is all about... finding bargains.

I think that 411 is selling it at cost or a little over cost but hey, perhaps they bought a ton and were not able to get rid of them quick so they need to re invest, I have no such problems since I don't stock anything .

although, I don't know if that deal even exists anymore... look here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHOEI...spagenameZWD1V
Okay slacker ... How soon can you have a black one shipped to my house. I need medium with and extra iridium or shield. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll pay you.

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
RC51_CBRXX is offline  
post #10 of 18 Old 05-16-2008, 11:22 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,182
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51_CBRXX View Post
Okay slacker ... How soon can you have a black one shipped to my house. I need medium with and extra iridium or shield. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll pay you.
You are not COOL enough to use an Iridium shield so I can only get you a clear replacement or Light Smoke $ 62.48 + shipping

According to their website, they have 5 in the East Coast warehouse so it would take me 2 days to have here as soon as I place the order.

Let me know whether you want the shield as well and since all you rich fookers are the same, I guess that I will expect payment in about 4 to 8 weeks after?

RC90 is offline  
post #11 of 18 Old 05-16-2008, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member
 
RC51_CBRXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,498
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
You are not COOL enough to use an Iridium shield so I can only get you a clear replacement or Light Smoke $ 62.48 + shipping

According to their website, they have 5 in the East Coast warehouse so it would take me 2 days to have here as soon as I place the order.

Let me know whether you want the shield as well and since all you rich fookers are the same, I guess that I will expect payment in about 4 to 8 weeks after?
That's bietch! So, e-mail me again on how I need to pay you? I'd like the light smoke also.

I also found this helmet as an extra for the "Brokebacka$$ Wayward Journey". I was planning on packing an extra helmet. Looks good for the price ... any feedback from the folks?

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/hot+deals/save+$100+or+more/bell_moto-8+helmet+-+solid

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
RC51_CBRXX is offline  
post #12 of 18 Old 05-16-2008, 03:42 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,182
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51_CBRXX View Post
That's bietch! So, e-mail me again on how I need to pay you? I'd like the light smoke also.

I also found this helmet as an extra for the "Brokebacka$$ Wayward Journey". I was planning on packing an extra helmet. Looks good for the price ... any feedback from the folks?

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/h...helmet+-+solid
Why are rich folks so complicated? Call me, give me your C/Card and Presto. Either that, or send a check to motolube for the amount and Viola!... Yes, dear, I will send you an e-mail, grab you by the hand and buy you some candy

RC90 is offline  
post #13 of 18 Old 05-16-2008, 05:30 PM
boogerface
 
mikochu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 393
Rep Power: 1
 
I kinda want one...

Michael Reyes

2002 Honda 919 / 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan
mikochu is offline  
post #14 of 18 Old 05-17-2008, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member
 
RC51_CBRXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,498
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge View Post
I have it, it's a great helmet. Helmet house carries it I believe.
Ridge, does it fit like the RF's ... 800 and 1000? I usually take a medium in Shoei. How's the wind noise? I was think about taking a spare helmet on the tour, but would like to take only one if I can. Is this the one? Don't forget ... I'm iron butting it about 30 hours.

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
RC51_CBRXX is offline  
post #15 of 18 Old 05-17-2008, 01:30 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,182
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51_CBRXX View Post
Ridge, does it fit like the RF's ... 800 and 1000? I usually take a medium in Shoei. How's the wind noise? I was think about taking a spare helmet on the tour, but would like to take only one if I can. Is this the one? Don't forget ... I'm iron butting it about 30 hours.
I don't know (or read) much about the helmet per say but it looks like a Motocross converted to a dual sport type purpose helmet, which tells me that it is not so good (as far as wind deterrent) in triple digits speed. what I am trying to say is that it make work on a KLR but perhaps not to well on the XX, fiddy one or any other sportbike... aside from people calling you squid if you were to wear one riding a sportbike

got your e-mail late yesterday, I was tired but I'll answer you Monday, even though I know that it will take you 2 months to decide which one you want to go with... Gawd, sometimes, you could be such a girl to make a simple decision

RC90 is offline  
post #16 of 18 Old 05-17-2008, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member
 
RC51_CBRXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,498
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Chopa mi pica, bicha!

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
RC51_CBRXX is offline  
post #17 of 18 Old 05-17-2008, 04:05 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,182
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51_CBRXX View Post
Chopa mi pica, bicha!
nao, voce tem chero de negron

RC90 is offline  
post #18 of 18 Old 05-17-2008, 04:10 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,322
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51_CBRXX View Post
So, who here would be able to get me a good deal on the new Hornet DS helmet?

I could become a part of the "in crowd" here and tell everyone I have a Hornet!
Ain't you too old for that sort of thing?................

silver1 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










« Pinlock | Boots »
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome