Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

My gloves

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ragdoll 
#1 ·
I bought myself these gloves a few months ago.

Now, i REALLY like them ALOT! I was told they would be fine at the track becuase they do cover the wrist. will they work?

See less See more
#3 ·
From the LOOK of them, they don't look like they have a whole lot of padding for the wrist? Hard to say, just going by looks. Yeah they'll be accepted, but the wrist likes padding in a crash...ask turn_1's brother. Snap! :p

Overall, I think you'll be fine.

#4 ·
ragdoll said:
From the LOOK of them, they don't look like they have a whole lot of padding for the wrist? Hard to say, just going by looks. Yeah they'll be accepted, but the wrist likes padding in a crash...ask turn_1's brother. Snap! :p

Overall, I think you'll be fine.
You are right. They don't have any padding in the wrist. Do you have a suggestion for one that does?

#5 ·
#6 ·
#7 ·
LittleNinja said:
$59.00 that's not bad at all and they look GREAT. Seems like they have lots of protection. The red would go with my red teknic leathers too. Thanks a BUNCH. I just may order those next week.

Thanks Again!
I actually have the older pair of those gloves - they are really great. SHOOT! At that price, I think it is time to replace mine. I am going to go order one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.