Joe Rocket Jacket and Pants - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 08-03-2008, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Isn't That Somethin'

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Joe Rocket Jacket and Pants

Well after more than a month of riding with the new Joe Rocket ensemble i have to report that all is FANTASTIC! i would've never thought that wearing a jacket and riding pants all th time in very hot and humid temperatures can be comfortable but it is. now don't get me wrong they are uncomfortable when stopped but while at speed they are more than comfortable. the best part is knowing that you have a lot more protection than just a pair of jeans and a shirt. The phoenix 4.0 and textile pants are well built and versatile for all weather with the zip out rain liners, and with the lines in they provide a good bit of warmth although a sweatshirt is sometimes required for the real cold mornings. i am somewhat biased as this is my first set of street bike gear but as far as i'm concerned anyone thinking of textile/mesh should consider Joe Rocket. also newenough.com cannot be beat for service, price and ease and quickness of receiving items. they really treated me well and i can't say enough about them.

UT VIVANT ALII...SO OTHERS MAY LIVE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode