Fieldsheer Nevada jacket - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 08-28-2006, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Fieldsheer Nevada jacket

Thought I would pass along a recommendation for a jacket that I just bought in case anyone else is interested. I settled on Fieldsheer (was looking at a couple different models) and was going to buy one from Jetblast on this site, but found one at Motorcyclecloseouts.com that I jumped at. Model from 2005 - Nevada. Last year it supposedly cost around $250 but Motorcyclecloseout is selling them for $89. I still plan on getting a pair of pants from Blast though.

This is simply my first impression, not much riding time yet. A great jacket!! Form and fit are great. A note on the website informed me that they run a bit small and should order one size larger. I would normally fit into a medium but the large is perfect. It has a removable fleece liner, decent armor and is very well put together. What sold me was that the jacket is not super sporty looking but still has great looks with a mix of storage pockets. Many others I was interested in didn't have much pocket space. On a 919 a few extra pockets are needed sometimes. Vents in front and back are larger than the others as well. All together it is a great looking jacket that is very functional and well constructed. Two thumbs up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode