Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

New 919 guy in Colorado

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  gojeep714 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.
Found this site about a week or so ago right after I found my bike on CL.
You guys are great, already so much information and feel great about my choice in getting the 919.
It's a 2003 completely original except for a corbin seat. 7200 miles which is actually surprising because it is so clean.
Of course I am a "mod" guy by nature, just can't leave something stock. So, my list is growing quickly (thanks ya'll). Glad I got it for a great price.
Owned in one week now, already have Renthals on the way, G2 throttle tamer, T-Rex sliders(that I need to "modify":whistling:) and I haven't even got the title transfer or plates yet. (paperwork=no fun!)
Anyway, looking forward to enjoying the bike and being part of the group.
Anybody up near Norther Colorado want to meet up and compare bikes let me know.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Hello and welcome! Ft. Collins is one of my favorite places in the world. I'm a New Belgium kinda guy. Great find with the 919. Excellent bike and lots of fun to play with. We'll need new pictures as the mods happen.

#14 ·
yep. NB is great. I like Black Bottle too. Of course we have at least a dozen micros here. And I have a couple buddies that home brew some great beer.
Will definately add picks as I mod it up. Maybe even a few of some great scenery from my rides.

#22 ·
Woohoo.
Pics of the Delkevic system. I like the setup. Still need to add the can clamp, but it is secure now. Since I live in CO, and could go by the Delkevic shop and pic it up I am in the header and can for less than $500. Not bad.
Will try to figure out to get video loaded. Sounds SWEEEEET!!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.