Heyo everyone. Brett from Perth, Australia.
Long time lurker, I bought my first "big boys" bike about 6 months ago and thought I'd share it. A lot of the mods I've completed so far is using resourced from this forum! Is a bit dirty in the photos, sorry. The bike may even have been on here with a previous owner, not sure.
2005 Hornet 919, 50k kms.
Bought it with the dipped tank design and wider bars. Since then I have done the following:
- Front forks fully reconditioned with new springs, oil etc
- New rubber, Michelin Pilot Power 3
- Random Chinese-spec mirrors that vibrate as all hell but are cheap
- De-baffled exhaust
- Rear shock from an 600cc F3, a very inexpensive and excellent mod!
- MT03 style headlight
- Power commander 3
- Gold levers
- Cheap LED blinkers
- DIY fender eliminator (i.e. dremel it in half)
- LED brake lights
- Digital display and remove the bulky shit at the front
- Some sort of universal shield, got one that's a bit big so will dremel it down to size