Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Hi, I'm a new 919'er

2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  justintyme73 
#1 ·
Hi all, I'm here in Hot Springs, AR but I work in Little Rock. I got my 2003 919 as a Christmas present to myself on December 22, 2006. Brought it home on 12/26. Anyone local-ish gimme a holler!

#5 ·
Wow, I think I'm the only 10R in this berg. I suppose I could be happy with another one or two 10R's floating around, but jeezeee loeeezeee, every frikken day another yellow jacket flies through the knothole. You guys are like the 'China' of the website. Wave after wave. :whistling:

#12 ·
You know why this is happening? In my case, I googled on Honda 919 and was led to LDH's 919 site which points here for forums. His site has enough age to it to score high on the right keywords.

#21 ·
I kind of like your sign in name, maybe:

919 Hooligans
Hooligan 9ers
Naked Hooligans
Hornet Hooligans
Hooligan Hornets
Naked Hooligan Hornet Riders
Naked Hooligan 9er Riders

Slogans:
Hornets ride Naked
9ers ride Naked
9er Riders do it Naked

I have a feeling I've opened up a can of worms....
I need to go to bed.

#24 ·
Naked Hooligans would be cool! And my plate already matches!
Although, it may just be cool in theory. If you walked into a bar full of hells angels with jackets that said naked hooligans on them, it may be bad news.

#23 ·
An observation: the radio code "nine-nineteen" used by the police means "keep the peace". Maybe that's why I haven't had a cop even look in my direction since I first bought mine. Trust me -- it's not for want of trying! It even took over a minute of determined waving to get the attention of one to report an accident I witnessed!

So how about "Naked Stealth Riders" or somesuch?
Just a thought.
Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.