Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Hello from the UAE

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  royalchoppers 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Sorry I never got a chance to say bye or give an e-mail address. I am deployed with the Navy :boat:, and taking some much needed R and R. We have been out to sea for a little over 2 months straight. If anybody wants my e-mail address let me know. I will have plenty of pictures to share when I get back.

#8 ·
Thanks guys. You are close there Ridge, but Dubai is 100 times better than Bahrain, and we don't have to worry about liberty boats either. Hey WIM, the website looks great. Can't wait to get one of your suits, or the gloves. Still working on my pilot package. It will be ready to mail before July's deadline. I don't get to check this on the ship, so here is my work e-mail: brian.dong@cvw9.navy.mil. Feel free to e-mail me any good pics or video clips. Could always use it for a brief mental escape into the outside world.

Lates,
Dingy

#12 ·
What type of special pics are you talking about? Are we going to want to see these? They better not be the ones from your Men's Thong Thursday at work. I don't think Sporty would even want to see those.:whistling:

Any pics, vids, or jokes you want to send; or if you just want to drop a line please do. Thanks guys and ride safe.

#13 ·
Dark, just hang loose and wait for them 'special' pics.:yes: :yes:

Isn't nice to know that no matter where you are in the world, you got this little place to come back to?

#15 ·
Well, they finally allowed access to this website through navy servers.:bliss: I don't know if there was some huge master "this website is okay" list this was waiting for approval for, but I am happy now. The few time a I get to check the internet I have somewhere to go. Still never got any of those special pics¿ Guess I can be glad about that. From all the talks about hair and all that. Thanks for all your support guys. I should be home soon, and I got a 919 calling my name. Oh yeah, and a girlfriend too. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.