"Whose ABBA ZABBA?"
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Goleta, California
Rep Power: 1
Welcome and love the ride, Greg.
Remember this: Use 95% of all your faculties to stay alive on those busy Eastern Seaboard roads and the remainder 5% use to enjoy the ride. That is more than enough enjoyment.
Rubber side down, new riding bro.
“In my opinion, the M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised.”
General George S. Patton