Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Wrist Twisters shin-dig - RSVP

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  OT 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nothing more than an attendance list. Some people have mentioned it will be nice to know whi will be at events up front. So sound off you will be there and maybe how you are getting there.

If you would like to Banter/discuss or explain why you will not be there, please do it Here.

I am in! Planned trip - 2000 miles on the Tiger.

#2 ·
Going to put the directions here too so I don't forget to send out to anyone.

3615 Maydell Drive Tampa, FL 33619
yahoo maps will do most of the work for you.

Maydell south of 36th Avenue is a gravel driveway, go down that driveway. Once you're facing the house look to your left, you'll see a gate that opens to a 1 acre field then to a 3 acre field, that's where we'll be.

Attachments

#6 ·
Onetrip, I didn't know we had other members here in Miami, where exactly in Kendall are you? West or East of the Turnpike? I am on the Hammocks and work on Palmetto & Bird Road... 45 mins to 1 hour to get there (if that doesn't make you move out, nothing will :D). I'll be driving up there cos I am bikeless at the moment but I'll be more than glad to follow you guys upthere should there be a need for a vehicle. P.M. me or e-mail me if you want.

JB10, I am trying to convince one of my partners to go so he know why I laugh like an idiot at the office, I am also trying to convince my friend in Daytona to go, those two are very cool cats... for now, it is only I :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.