South/Centrel TX meetup this weekend? - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 7 Old 12-28-2011, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

South/Centrel TX meetup this weekend?

Supposed to be a really nice on Fri/Sat. I'm going to be heading out to the hill country if anyone wants to tag along. If anyone from out wants to come along and needs a place to stay there is room in the garage for you and a spare bed for the bike. Oh wait that's not right, there is room on the couch for you.

if you love your motorcycle, set it free.. if it comes back and hits you.. you highsided
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Legal in 50 states

Garage
Well shit. I just got back from camping/riding around in the hill country. I wish I had seen this before I hauled my ass back to Dallas.

Side note: I blitzed up and down Venus road a few times today on my way back into town. I'm glad you and your buddy enlightened me about that stretch of pavement!

post #3 of 7 Old 12-30-2011, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucilleBrawl View Post
Well shit. I just got back from camping/riding around in the hill country. I wish I had seen this before I hauled my ass back to Dallas.

Side note: I blitzed up and down Venus road a few times today on my way back into town. I'm glad you and your buddy enlightened me about that stretch of pavement!
What the hell, no phone call? I was out and about exploring the hills myself... Alinosa and I are the only ones for sure heading out tomorrow, scgstuff (sp?) wants to go, but last I heard his bike was in pieces and he wasn't sure he'd be ready. I have yet to hear back, so I'm assuming he is wrenching on it as we speak. Now all I have to do is be out of the bar by 11pm, and I'll be good to go for tomorrow!

if you love your motorcycle, set it free.. if it comes back and hits you.. you highsided

post #4 of 7 Old 12-31-2011, 08:59 AM
Legal in 50 states

Garage
Sorry I didn't hit you up.

My trip was rather spontaneous. I was sitting at my desk in Thursday afternoon and felt the sudden impulse to go camping and drink beer. I tossed my tent & sleeping bag on the bike and got the hell out of town. I spent all of Friday getting lost on the way back home. It was awesome.

I hope your ride goes well. Be safe!

post #5 of 7 Old 12-31-2011, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Just giving you grief. Ride was nice, albeit short. Alinosa and I cracked out 90mi between 'home' and Canyon Lake. I never did hear back from scgstuff. I guess he's still wrenching on his bike :/

post #6 of 7 Old 01-01-2012, 06:53 AM
"CERTIFIABLE"

Garage

Awards Showcase
Motorcycle Picture Game Award Extraordinary Ride Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 3

DANG! Rain check? I haven't ridden the sisters in 3 years. I gotta get back there sometime. Happy New Year anyhow.
post #7 of 7 Old 01-01-2012, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Awards Showcase
Donation 

I'd say come up any given weekend, but the truth is my job is 100% travel so I'm rarely at home. Real bummer too considering the bikes sit when I'm not here to ride them. The sisters miss you, those dirty girls.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode