Pre-BikeWeek Exploration Ride - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 3 Old 01-25-2008, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Talking Pre-BikeWeek Exploration Ride

This sunday morning will be leaving Stuart about 8:15'sh up 95 to Daytona to show a couple friends the way around town. Should be at the Speedway by 10:30, from there Main Street, ride by Iron Horse to the new Complex at 95 in Ormond Beach for lunch then back home down RT1. So far Scott and a friend on a Speed triple are going. If anyone else wants to join up between here and there or meet for lunch post up or pm me!......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-28-2008, 05:13 AM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Somebody remind me to check the weather next time before I go, man it was cold. The Speedway would not allow us to buy tickets and ride through the tunnel to watch the Rolex for some reason, never been refused access to the infield before........... If somebody has not been to Destination Daytona at 95 & Rt.1 in Ormond Beach recently you gotta check it out, Mr. Rossmeyer wasn't kidding when he told the Daytona Chamber of Commerce to Lighten Up or he's gonna make his own BikeWeek out of town a few years ago. Awsome.

http://www.destinationdaytona.com/

post #3 of 3 Old 01-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Not Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 2

O Silver1/Jerry only like 3 ppl know my name is Scott :P . But any way yea it was cold.But still fun.Next Sunday I'm out ,I'm gonna be stuck watching all the kids by myself from Thursday morning till Sunday afternoon. So ill probably go for a ride Wednesday some where ,Haven't made up my mind..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode