NC Fellas - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 03-04-2010, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

NC Fellas

Hey guys. Been a long time again since I have posted anything. Work has been crazy lately and I have been working a ton of hours. Figured I would take some time to post since I am laying on my back at the moment recovering from hernia surgery.

I would like to get in touch with some of you NC guys this year to do some riding. We took some rides up to Hanging Rock and Tuggles Gap last year. I don't have my 9r anymore, but I have something to throw my leg over once I can throw it again. It would be fun to do some more riding up that way. I have a friend here in Raleigh with a Blackbird and another friend up near Greensboro with a new CBR1000. Both of them are very nice guys and we usually ride together.

Let me know if you are interested in a ride sometime.

Rev

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Immune

I ride a lot around Marion, Old Fort, Spruce Pine, Brevard, Rosman, Fairview around Banner Elk and Boone. Basically anywhere West of Hwy 321. Let me know if you're coming out this way and I'll try to meet up. Most of my riding is on Sunday BTW.

post #3 of 5 Old 03-04-2010, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Hooligan,
I will definitely look you up once I am back to 100% and we start getting some decent weather.

-Rev

post #4 of 5 Old 03-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

I'm in Burlington/Mebane, but ride my bicycle more than the moto these days. Might be tempted for some weekend jaunts up to the Boone/Blowing Rock area though. Love that part of our state.

post #5 of 5 Old 03-07-2010, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Ridge we had actually talked about getting together for a ride quite some time ago, but I never seemed to be able to work things out on the timing. I work in Durham and actually get up towards Greensboro with my job on occasion. Surely we could get together for a ride sometime. Boone/Blowing Rock ride would be great, but I am open to riding closer to home if you care to do that sometime.

-Rev

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode