Motorcycle Show discount code - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 3 Old 01-21-2012, 05:28 AM Thread Starter
I WANNA RIDE!

Motorcycle Show discount code

Wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to share it.
Got an email with a discount code for the International Motrcycle Show.
Promo code is "DLR2012"

Here is what was in the email-

"I wanted to tell you how to save on ticket cost. Simply go to International Motorcycle Shows to purchase your ticket and use promotion code “DLR2012” and your advance ticket will cost only $9.00. The gate price is $15.00 and the 2 weeks advance price with the promotion code is $13.00. So, you can save $6.00 by buying your ticket now. The promotion is only good for the purchase on a one-day adult ticket. But, your friends can also use the same promotion code to save money on their ticket."

I just used it and it works.

Four wheels move the body ... two wheels move the soul.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Curmudgeon

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 3

Truth be told, I swore off the motorcycle show a couple of years ago, but nothing's permanent right?
The reason was that I went on a Saturday the year before last around 11:00AM. Bad idea.
The place was PACKED!!
Hard to park, which I can get over, but then inside you'd get log-jammed in the isles and not be able to see a thing.
Beyond that, I've always been interested in Triumph and they don't attend. Also, I don't plan to move on from the 919 any time soon, so the newer bikes are of passing interest.
Accessories are slanted toward the Harley crowd, so that leaves me feeling like It's not for me.
When I lived in San Francisco, there was a lot more variety to what was offered, the venue was held in the Cow Palace that had a LOT more room and even had off-road races in the arena. Good stuff.
Maybe if there is a way for us to recognize each-other, us Wristtwisters can meet up.

I plan to die young, as late as possible.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-21-2012, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
I WANNA RIDE!

I usually try to get there right as they open to try to avoid most of the crowds.
Parking there is always a joke.
I too, was disappointed when Triumph stopped going but they've come back. They did not have the huge display like in the past but are there. The discount code I got came from a Triumph dealer that got my email at the show last year.
I still like going and seeing all the new bling, etc.
Also they usually have a good demo/show. Last year they had Jason Britton, it was cool. A couple of years ago they had the Gas Gas trials guys. That was neat.

Four wheels move the body ... two wheels move the soul.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode