Tuono Ride Review - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
What's a 919?

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

Tuono Ride Review

Let's just start with this premise; I bought a bike without having ever seen it, heard it, touched it, or sat on it. I bought a bike based off of reviews, plenty of research, and hours of owner's forum trolling and youtube video watching. Until just a few weeks ago, I had never even seen this particular bike in person and the rare meeting at Deal's Gap while riding the 919, I was sold.

It's something to read reviews and owner commentary about how awesome a bike is, taking each positive with the negative, making your own pro and con list, then forming an opinion without ever seeing or touching the bike in person. We do it all the time, read magazines, criticize someone else's tastes or opinions, wonder why the hell he'd do whatever, or ride like that, or put that there, or blah blah blah. Don't act like you've never done it, I have...plenty of times.

The thing is; unless you've experienced it in person, touched the metal, smelled the exhaust, felt the front tire lift, you don't know shit.

I bought a bike knowing nothing other than the countless reviews, videos, and countless forum postings without ever seeing it in person. We'll just say Kentucky isn't the center for affluent people in the US, but it does what it does.

I purchased the Tuono off of a mixture of a craigslist and aprilia forum ad, and after talking to the owner a couple times and finalizing a price and pick-up point, it was game on for finally experience first hand the pros and cons of what I've read about this bike.

I rode down to Newport, TN with a friend from work last Sunday (yes mothers day and though mine was far away, I didn't neglect talking to her) and we met up with the owner, talked the shit, heckled a little more and came to an agreement. I tell you it was pure eroticism as soon as I saw it. Dripping wet in lust, warm to the touch despite the cool May rain. I touched it, it quivered, I straddled, it eased. Turning the key and pressing the start, it purred low and methodic, excited at the prospect of a new owner; eager to please and entice.

Moments later the deal was made, papers signed, and the bike was mine. I couldn't help but feel touches of remorse, anxiety, playfulness, and pure joy. After all, I had just spent $6,700 on a chance. Yes, I rode the bike around the block a few times, tested it as best I could, did all the 'purchaser looks' and 'once-overs' but it wasn't until I was on the Tennessee by-ways cutting through the early trimmings of an Appalachian range until I realized the amazing decision I had made to purchase this bike.

Being my first V-Twin owned, it was a bit getting used to. Hydraulic clutch and brake levers, smooth as silk in operation, wide and commanding handlebars reminiscent of a dirt bike gave a great solid feel for the road despite the downpour. But oh, that motor, how it purrs and roars, justly mixed with each application of the throttle. I've never been a fan of the feline variety, but this bike is part house cat, part lion. Capable of softly purring along in mid-range revs down the streets but more than eager to roar with excitement with the twist of the throttle and an open road.

0-60 is just...there, I can't even think of a time-frame to give you as it just happens and you have to accept the fact that you're already speeding. The suspension gliding along, and the minute fairing providing just a break in the wind combine to trick you into a false sense of slower speed than what you're actually doing. 90 mph comes without a thought to slowing...100...110...120 and my conservatism starts to scream slow down while the devil inside screams keep going it's so smooth. 140 comes screaming and pulling at 6th gear, eager to take your head along with the miles if you fail to tuck behind the small fly screen. Though I did not reach the posted top speed of 150 mph, I couldn't help but realize just how quickly and smoothly the bike reached such a speed, it was a conscious thought, yes, but one that came so effortlessly; like the selection of ordering your favorite drink or meal.

Paired with the acceleration, the ride of this bike is dead on smooth. Bumps and dips in the road are accepted fairly easily by the suspension granting not much discomfort to the rider. The occasional dip or un-forseen pothole that you run over are not as apparent of surprising as you might expect to encounter. Even as I rode home, torrential downpour and all, the bike was rock solid at 85mph on the superslab, eating up the miles as quickly as I would give them. I never once felt unsure of the machine I was riding and never after at first realizing how fast I was going with the conditions I was more than at ease and comfort with the stability at speed.

Comfort in suspension with the handling pairs together better than Gump's peas and carrots with the wide handlebars giving such a good feel for the road in every turn. Corners were almost effortless; just choose a line and the bike is more than willing to accept your choice and power through. It didn't matter that I was on wet pavement, as the lines were well chosen and the bike was solid throughout. Later in the week with drier conditions, I found myself easily sped through much trickier twists with plenty of confidence and speed, quite often not even having to get off the bike and lean into corners more of a concern with my previous bike. It is just rock solid. The commanding bars, suspension, and light 'flickability' grant confidence, once the proper gear is chosen, in every turn.

Braking and the essence of stopping the higher power out-put and acceleration is also up to par, as the big rotors are quickly and firmly stopped by a dual set of Brembo calipers on the front, though the rear brake is about as much use as a french tickler is to a nun. The adjustable suspension and anti-dive stabilizer on the front brakes harness your weight as you downshift and brake before a turn with ease and give almost no front-end dive whatsoever, even if braking hard. This further heightens the confidence you gain from the power and suspension the Tuono has to offer.

While the stock seat and positioning of the ride is a bit more aggressive than my previous 919, it is far from uncomfortable. Riding the long 3+ hours from Newport, TN back home to Lex started to get a bit stiff after 100+ miles and I was more than ready to get off the bike for the break of a refuel and stretch. An upgraded seat, and perhaps a tad lower footpegs, have much like with any bike, become a serious consideration for me and would make the long rides and touring more pleasurable for my rear end, though pairing 'pleasure' and 'rear-end' in the same sentence has me squirming as much as the non-stop 125 miles I was able to do on the stock seat did.

In the end, it was a risk well worth taking. The reviews, owner insight, and recommendations were far from exacerbated with this machine. It is what I have read about and then some; for me it is such an upgrade from the previous ride. Smooth as silk shifting and power delivery, fairly comfortable ride, and handling roads like Cassanova did ladies, made for a great experience. One that I look forward to enjoying more and more.

Cons:
- Touchy throttle in low RPMs
- For me (just shy of 6') its a bit high on the footpegs.
- Fuel efficiency (my light comes on around 100miles) Though I'm sure it's premature as it has a 5.8gal tank and I've been getting ~35mpg
- Top end speed (At 140 it is very sluggish to gain much more) Spec rating of 150mph for top speed.
- Seat uncomfortable after 100+ miles

Pros:
- Silky smooth shifting and power delivery in mid to high RPMs
- Handling is confidence inspiring
- Commanding ride
- Power-band is nearly everywhere
- Power to 140mph is very fast
- Fully integrated computer display unit with onboard diagnostic computer
- Built in ECU
- Easy to wheelie
- It's an exotic, so of course the looks you get
- Absolute bang for the $!!! Bought mine (An '08 with 5,3k miles) essentially brand new with plenty of extras for $6,7K

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Tesserarius

Garage
Pictures!

Excellent ride review.

Diecut Vinyl Wrist Twisters Decals: http://mkt.com/toasttogo
post #3 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
What's a 919?

Awards Showcase

Couple pics from a trip this past weekend with some friends that came down to Lex.

post #4 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 09:10 PM
TEXAN

Oh my.

post #5 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

For the very (many) reasons you mentioned above, my next bike will be a Tuono. As soon as the shaggin' wagon is paid off, I'm getting one.

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #6 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Raddock

Very Nice! Congrats on getting such a bike! The review - very comprehensive!

Doc Hornet
Certified Streetfighter Enthusiast
2004 Honda Hornet Owner
post #7 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Discen

if i am gunna dream, it will be the newer v4 i would lust after

post #8 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Tirone

CONGRATS!! Awesome bike! Would love to test one out someday. A buddy of mine has an '07 Aprilia RSV Factory and I have rode that and man is it fast!! Very uncomfortable...but fast!! Have a blast on your new bike!

post #9 of 78 Old 05-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Discen

oops, thats not to take away from your baby, i still drool over that model, congrats.
Oh an a great write up almost bordering on prose, really sounds like you have found lurv

post #10 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 06:46 AM
Dead Wrong

Garage
Looking good...

post #11 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Hastatus Prior

Nice review. I bet the sound of that thing would make my brain melt

"A motorcycle is not just a two-wheeled car; the difference between driving a car and climbing onto a motorcycle is the difference between watching TV and actually living your life."
-2005 CBR 600 F4i
-2001 RC51 ** SOLD
-2002 VFR 800**SOLD
-2002 919 **SOLD
-2006 599 ** WRECKED
post #12 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 AM
...is a Nihonjin.

Nice pick up!

post #13 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 11:29 AM
NWTB Non Stinky 919

Maybe I missed it but what year is it?

Awesome looking bike. Wouldn't mind having one myself either.
post #14 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 11:43 AM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

Damn, I miss my RC51 and the raw torque of a V-Twin. The Superhawk wasn't doing it for me, so I went with the 919. I looked at this bike before making the purchase but not knowing squat about Italian bikes, I went with the sure bet of a Honda. This might be the next one for me as well, heard nothing but great reviews on them so far.

Now if I can only come up with about $6k. Great write-up RS, I'll be window shopping for the time being

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '96 Race-retired GSXR 750 (Sold)
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

"Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature: avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright being exposed. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller
post #15 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 PM
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffie7 View Post
Maybe I missed it but what year is it?
+1

post #16 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Discen

says 08 on the last line

post #17 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 02:45 PM
`

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 17

sexy bike.
I think they could think a little longer on the headlight design though

post #18 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
What's a 919?

Awards Showcase

Yes, 2008 and had 5,3k miles.

It's definitely a throaty sounding bike, the gob of a V-twin is there just like any other, but with a faster idle and ready to roar with a twist.

This isn't mine, but the exact setup.
Aprilia Tuono With LeoVince SBK Titanium Without Baffles (H) - YouTube

post #19 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Damnit, stop it Robostraub, you got me shopping already!

aprilia tuono 2007

So is it worth it to get the V2 now (which I can afford now) or save up for the V4?

Also, how much did your insurance change? That's one thing that worries me.

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #20 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
What's a 919?

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00gl3it View Post
So is it worth it to get the V2 now (which I can afford now) or save up for the V4?

Also, how much did your insurance change? That's one thing that worries me.
I considered the new V4, but to be honest, didn't want to spend that much money. I've read nothing but stellar reviews about the APRC V4, but since I prefer to buy my toys in cash, I didn't want to front that much money.

Insurance? Well can you believe $289/yr for full coverage?
My 919 was something like $200/yr for just liability.

I went through Progressive and with my clean record, multi-vehicle, and veteran discount came away with dirt cheap insurance.

post #21 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 05:38 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

Quote:
Callin DIBS on the Ohlins!!!

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

"Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature: avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright being exposed. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller
post #22 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 05:41 PM
`

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewebay1 View Post
Callin DIBS on the Ohlins!!!
don't sell anything to this guy. It will take him 3 years to install it

post #23 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 05:44 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

I'm waiting for the right timing!!! You should see the 07 shock from MDtoney via another member in Alabama. That thing's been sitting even longer! I'm doing it all at one time, but maybe ol G00GIE sell me his Ohlins for $425 before that

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

post #24 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewebay1 View Post
I'm waiting for the right timing!!! You should see the 07 shock from MDtoney via another member in Alabama. That thing's been sitting even longer! I'm doing it all at one time, but maybe ol G00GIE sell me his Ohlins for $425 before that
Find me the sweetest deal ever on a used Tuono and I'll GIVE you the shock.

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #25 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 06:26 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

2007 Aprilia Tuono

Red's not the fastest color, but hey....

Where's my shock?

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

post #26 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 06:47 PM
`

Awards Showcase

Tuono fever on WT? wait till you need some replacement part. It will put you right back to reality

post #27 of 78 Old 05-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaq123 View Post
Tuono fever on WT? wait till you need some replacement part. It will put you right back to reality

Bah - PFFFT. Gas tank is only $2,700.

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #28 of 78 Old 05-24-2012, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
What's a 919?

Awards Showcase

It's the same reason why I shop at the local farmers market, prefer to drink micro brews, enjoy handmade luggage, and Swiss watches. You pay more, yes, but the quality of the product is far above what most people can justify to themselves as real 'worth.'

My favorite is people that complain about not being able to afford something, meanwhile as they spend $100s a month to watch the idiot box, smoke, or party at the bars every weekend. Everyone has different priorities I guess.

But yes, zaq, we'll have to see when I need to start replacing things or having maintenance done, though fortunately, being an aircraft mechanic, I have a fair bit of aptitude. We shall see on my first Italian bike.

post #29 of 78 Old 05-24-2012, 03:17 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

I prefer Orient and Seiko watches from Japan, best damn bang for the buck on mechanical watches. Less maintenance and great accuracy comparable to the Swiss movements for a lot less.

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

post #30 of 78 Old 05-24-2012, 03:31 PM
`

Awards Showcase

I can top that andrewebay1, I think watches are overrated. If you can't tell what time it is by looking at the sky.... Yes, there are some cloudy days too.

post #31 of 78 Old 05-24-2012, 03:47 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

Yea but with the sun AND an analog watch, I can tell you which way is north.

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

post #32 of 78 Old 05-24-2012, 06:40 PM
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewebay1
Yea but with the sun AND an analog watch, I can tell you which way is north.
Isn't all the above what my phone is for?

post #33 of 78 Old 01-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboStraub 919 View Post
Let's just start with this premise; I bought a bike without having ever seen it, heard it, touched it, or sat on it. I bought a bike based off of reviews, plenty of research, and hours of owner's forum trolling and youtube video watching. Until just a few weeks ago, I had never even seen this particular bike in person and the rare meeting at Deal's Gap while riding the 919, I was sold.

It's something to read reviews and owner commentary about how awesome a bike is, taking each positive with the negative, making your own pro and con list, then forming an opinion without ever seeing or touching the bike in person. We do it all the time, read magazines, criticize someone else's tastes or opinions, wonder why the hell he'd do whatever, or ride like that, or put that there, or blah blah blah. Don't act like you've never done it, I have...plenty of times.

The thing is; unless you've experienced it in person, touched the metal, smelled the exhaust, felt the front tire lift, you don't know shit.

I bought a bike knowing nothing other than the countless reviews, videos, and countless forum postings without ever seeing it in person. We'll just say Kentucky isn't the center for affluent people in the US, but it does what it does.

I purchased the Tuono off of a mixture of a craigslist and aprilia forum ad, and after talking to the owner a couple times and finalizing a price and pick-up point, it was game on for finally experience first hand the pros and cons of what I've read about this bike.

I rode down to Newport, TN with a friend from work last Sunday (yes mothers day and though mine was far away, I didn't neglect talking to her) and we met up with the owner, talked the shit, heckled a little more and came to an agreement. I tell you it was pure eroticism as soon as I saw it. Dripping wet in lust, warm to the touch despite the cool May rain. I touched it, it quivered, I straddled, it eased. Turning the key and pressing the start, it purred low and methodic, excited at the prospect of a new owner; eager to please and entice.

Moments later the deal was made, papers signed, and the bike was mine. I couldn't help but feel touches of remorse, anxiety, playfulness, and pure joy. After all, I had just spent $6,700 on a chance. Yes, I rode the bike around the block a few times, tested it as best I could, did all the 'purchaser looks' and 'once-overs' but it wasn't until I was on the Tennessee by-ways cutting through the early trimmings of an Appalachian range until I realized the amazing decision I had made to purchase this bike.

Being my first V-Twin owned, it was a bit getting used to. Hydraulic clutch and brake levers, smooth as silk in operation, wide and commanding handlebars reminiscent of a dirt bike gave a great solid feel for the road despite the downpour. But oh, that motor, how it purrs and roars, justly mixed with each application of the throttle. I've never been a fan of the feline variety, but this bike is part house cat, part lion. Capable of softly purring along in mid-range revs down the streets but more than eager to roar with excitement with the twist of the throttle and an open road.

0-60 is just...there, I can't even think of a time-frame to give you as it just happens and you have to accept the fact that you're already speeding. The suspension gliding along, and the minute fairing providing just a break in the wind combine to trick you into a false sense of slower speed than what you're actually doing. 90 mph comes without a thought to slowing...100...110...120 and my conservatism starts to scream slow down while the devil inside screams keep going it's so smooth. 140 comes screaming and pulling at 6th gear, eager to take your head along with the miles if you fail to tuck behind the small fly screen. Though I did not reach the posted top speed of 150 mph, I couldn't help but realize just how quickly and smoothly the bike reached such a speed, it was a conscious thought, yes, but one that came so effortlessly; like the selection of ordering your favorite drink or meal.

Paired with the acceleration, the ride of this bike is dead on smooth. Bumps and dips in the road are accepted fairly easily by the suspension granting not much discomfort to the rider. The occasional dip or un-forseen pothole that you run over are not as apparent of surprising as you might expect to encounter. Even as I rode home, torrential downpour and all, the bike was rock solid at 85mph on the superslab, eating up the miles as quickly as I would give them. I never once felt unsure of the machine I was riding and never after at first realizing how fast I was going with the conditions I was more than at ease and comfort with the stability at speed.

Comfort in suspension with the handling pairs together better than Gump's peas and carrots with the wide handlebars giving such a good feel for the road in every turn. Corners were almost effortless; just choose a line and the bike is more than willing to accept your choice and power through. It didn't matter that I was on wet pavement, as the lines were well chosen and the bike was solid throughout. Later in the week with drier conditions, I found myself easily sped through much trickier twists with plenty of confidence and speed, quite often not even having to get off the bike and lean into corners more of a concern with my previous bike. It is just rock solid. The commanding bars, suspension, and light 'flickability' grant confidence, once the proper gear is chosen, in every turn.

Braking and the essence of stopping the higher power out-put and acceleration is also up to par, as the big rotors are quickly and firmly stopped by a dual set of Brembo calipers on the front, though the rear brake is about as much use as a french tickler is to a nun. The adjustable suspension and anti-dive stabilizer on the front brakes harness your weight as you downshift and brake before a turn with ease and give almost no front-end dive whatsoever, even if braking hard. This further heightens the confidence you gain from the power and suspension the Tuono has to offer.

While the stock seat and positioning of the ride is a bit more aggressive than my previous 919, it is far from uncomfortable. Riding the long 3+ hours from Newport, TN back home to Lex started to get a bit stiff after 100+ miles and I was more than ready to get off the bike for the break of a refuel and stretch. An upgraded seat, and perhaps a tad lower footpegs, have much like with any bike, become a serious consideration for me and would make the long rides and touring more pleasurable for my rear end, though pairing 'pleasure' and 'rear-end' in the same sentence has me squirming as much as the non-stop 125 miles I was able to do on the stock seat did.

In the end, it was a risk well worth taking. The reviews, owner insight, and recommendations were far from exacerbated with this machine. It is what I have read about and then some; for me it is such an upgrade from the previous ride. Smooth as silk shifting and power delivery, fairly comfortable ride, and handling roads like Cassanova did ladies, made for a great experience. One that I look forward to enjoying more and more.

Cons:
- Touchy throttle in low RPMs
- For me (just shy of 6') its a bit high on the footpegs.
- Fuel efficiency (my light comes on around 100miles) Though I'm sure it's premature as it has a 5.8gal tank and I've been getting ~35mpg
- Top end speed (At 140 it is very sluggish to gain much more) Spec rating of 150mph for top speed.
- Seat uncomfortable after 100+ miles

Pros:
- Silky smooth shifting and power delivery in mid to high RPMs
- Handling is confidence inspiring
- Commanding ride
- Power-band is nearly everywhere
- Power to 140mph is very fast
- Fully integrated computer display unit with onboard diagnostic computer
- Built in ECU
- Easy to wheelie
- It's an exotic, so of course the looks you get
- Absolute bang for the $!!! Bought mine (An '08 with 5,3k miles) essentially brand new with plenty of extras for $6,7K
With the exception of the "exotic" looks and fancy electronics and minus every con noted on your list you have described the cb919. Well maybe the seat comment is the only con consistent with the 919.

post #34 of 78 Old 01-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrex View Post
With the exception of the "exotic" looks and fancy electronics and minus every con noted on your list you have described the cb919. Well maybe the seat comment is the only con consistent with the 919.
....said no man ever who previously had a 919 and now owns a Tuono .

https://www.wristtwisters.com/forums/...iew-30745.html

Seriously, they are apples and oranges. Both GREAT bikes, but really hard to compare.

I can eat more sh$t with the grin from the T than I ever could from the 919, though.

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #35 of 78 Old 01-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Tirone Choolaces

Garage

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Donation 

Quote:

I can eat more sh$t with the grin from the T than I ever could from the 919, though.
Hey weren't you in that video "Two Tuonos, One Cup" video?

post #36 of 78 Old 01-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Community Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandmike View Post
Hey weren't you in that video "Two Tuonos, One Cup" video?
Nope, not even going there, lol.

You spend WAY too much time on the internet, my good friend

2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
YouTube Channel
post #37 of 78 Old 01-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Ian

I would love to ride the hell out of a tuono .... i would just have to put a paper bag over its headlight "butterface" first. =)

The older Tuono's have a body for porn and a face for radio. J/K

post #38 of 78 Old 01-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Tirone Choolaces

Garage

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Donation 

post #39 of 78 Old 01-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Road Pilot

Garage
post #40 of 78 Old 01-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Aquilifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliMech View Post
I would love to ride the hell out of a tuono .... i would just have to put a paper bag over its headlight "butterface" first. =)

The older Tuono's have a body for porn and a face for radio. J/K
I'm with ya...........

The solid colors aren't bad.

IMO this is the worst of the Tuono's. Three different shades of gold on the frame, forks, & calipers, the front is black, the back is white, the seat is red, and blurple wheels.

How can a company have such great engineer's and poor designers?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode