When I finished my 919 mods, I came across one of the bikes I always wanted, a Massimo Tamburini classic exotic Italian superbike. Not a 996 nor 998, but still a 916 kin, the 748 is plenty enough since my track days are over. These bikes are so sexy!
I thought I was going to leave it stock . . .yeah right. The mods began shortly after my first ride!
Let's see. . .
- Monoposto 748S conversion ("S" version has number plates)
- Carbon fiber everything that was black plastic, including mirrors and radiator cover
- EBC rear rotor
- Custom LED integrated rear tail light/Custom LED flasher relay
- Custom fender eliminator
- Keyless racing gas cap
- Front number plate
- CORSE racing stripe on front fender
- Satin black powder coated Marchesini wheels
- 998 Brembo lightweight front rotors
- German billet gold anodized clutch pressure plate and black anodized spring retainers
- TPO polished stainless steel clutch springs and bolts
- Dzus 1/4 turn body hardware
- DID 520 ERV3 Chain
- Luckily, the full Termignoni exhaust system came on the 748! BIG $$$
- PC III also came on it
(The 919 is hiding under the cover.)