TrackXperience opener - WSIR 3/12 (Mon) - 2 groups, from $170pp - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 6 Old 01-28-2007, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
TrackXperience Pusher!

TrackXperience opener - WSIR 3/12 (Mon) - 2 groups, from $170pp

Cal-Sportbike TrackXperience season opener - Willow Springs Big Track on Monday March 12th!

RIDING SCHOOL: With a comprehensive Level 1 school to rival national schools, we should be the first choice for riders who are looking to build their skills and become precision riders! And with us, while speed is fun, it's all about precision with us, not just the speed!

OPEN LAPPING: Open lapping (must be an experienced track rider) is free riding with abundant track time yet we keep unsafe and discourteous riders out of our events. You bring out a nice bike, we expect you to be able to take it home shiny too. Our staff of professional instructors are available throughout the day for one-on-one personal coaching, and they monitor this group for safe and courteous riding. (open lapping IS allowed in L1 for riders desiring a slower pace, whereas L2 is higher intermediate to advanced lapping riders)

TRACSTAR CHALLENGE: Tracstar is a skills-based rider certification and awards program which focuses on developing both physical and mental bike control skills and safety habits. It is inspired by proven sports training programs that have worked well for decades around the globe. Tracstar is free and optional for any rider.

FORMAT: 2 customized groups. Long sessions means 50% more riding than a "3 group" format event. Not only do you receive more miles, but a BETTER experience. What's your track day funds worth to you?

AMENITIES: We deliver chilled bottled water and Gatorade delivered to each pit during the day, and the optional catering tickets include a full hot buffet breakfast and full buffet lunch!
Vendor services at this event include trackside tire service (provided Racer's Edge Michelin - Precepts Motorsports), photography by CaliPhotography, and suspension tuning by CycleMall and/or CRS Tuning. We have standby EMS and of course a full corner staff for your safety.

The ticket price is $170 per rider and includes beverage service (catering extra). You get what you pay for and our riders expect a better experience with more track time and better amenities.

More information on the TrackXperience riding school, open lapping, and the Tracstarâ„¢ Challenge Program can be found online at http://www.trackXperience.com or by calling (800) 930-8520.

Media inquiries or registration questions may be directed to Todd Robinson at [email protected] or at 800-930-8520, extension 81.

Some discounts apply for industry employees, licensed racers, and select sponsored groups.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-11-2007, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
TrackXperience Pusher!

I'm going to be picking up a new bike this week, got to get the bike broken in before this event!

K7 GSX-R 750 for racing only
2006 YZ250 for getting dirty

www.TrackXperience.com

WSMC #689
post #3 of 6 Old 02-12-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfooey View Post
I'm going to be picking up a new bike this week, got to get the bike broken in before this event!
You don't say something like that and not even mention what you are picking up!

Do you still have the 919? If no what happened to it?

post #4 of 6 Old 02-13-2007, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
TrackXperience Pusher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorwerks919 View Post
You don't say something like that and not even mention what you are picking up!

Do you still have the 919? If no what happened to it?

2007 GSXR 750...

I sold the 919 last November, when I was (was) planning to take a break from street/track riding, I started to get into dirt biking...

I was also planning on moving up to the Central California Coast,

several things changed since then, like I lost my fiance & lost my Job got a better job, so now I want to get back to riding on the Street...

I still have my track bike & I'm still an Instructor for Cal-Sportbike TrackXperience, So life is good...

www.TrackXperience.com

WSMC #689
post #5 of 6 Old 02-13-2007, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfooey View Post
2007 GSXR 750...

I sold the 919 last November, when I was (was) planning to take a break from street/track riding, I started to get into dirt biking...

I was also planning on moving up to the Central California Coast,

several things changed since then, like I lost my fiance & lost my Job got a better job, so now I want to get back to riding on the Street...

I still have my track bike & I'm still an Instructor for Cal-Sportbike TrackXperience, So life is good...
Sorry to hear about losing the fiance, but congrats on the 750 and getting a better job!

post #6 of 6 Old 03-01-2007, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
TrackXperience Pusher!

anyone going from the left coast?

www.TrackXperience.com

WSMC #689

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode