Extraordinary Ride Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation 
Total Awards: 4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 07:44 AM

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

I am going to have to believe it when I see him testing on the Tech 3 after the Valencia MotoGP race, otherwise, I am going with Conjecture & speculation just as those other past announces.

I mean really, how much more of a rumor mill can we take with them changing their minds every week or so? Basterds!

post #3 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

I hear ya RC90 but that release looked/sounded quite oficial to me. There is another release bidding Toseland farewell.

Spies is going to MotoGP which is a good thing, but I'll miss him in WSBK.

post #4 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Exhausted

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

It's official! We will have two Americans on one team. They moved Toseland to WSBK and Crutchlow takes seat number 2. I think we could see Spies on the podium a few times. Depends on how much support Yamaha gives him. Rossi is #1 and their grooming Lorenzo to move into #1.

post #5 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 09:59 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJAM View Post
I hear ya RC90 but that release looked/sounded quite oficial to me. There is another release bidding Toseland farewell.

Spies is going to MotoGP which is a good thing, but I'll miss him in WSBK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuonoR6 View Post
It's official! We will have two Americans on one team. They moved Toseland to WSBK and Crutchlow takes seat number 2. I think we could see Spies on the podium a few times. Depends on how much support Yamaha gives him. Rossi is #1 and their grooming Lorenzo to move into #1.

You know, Spies has taken the SBK paddock by storm and I do wish we could see something great from him but, and I don't want to put a damper here, we have seen a bunch of GREAT SBK riders come to MotoGP and flap harder than a pancake.

Don't get me wrong, SBK has been great this year but Spies only competition has been Haga, with the sporadic shades of grandeur from Rea, Haslam, Biaggi & Fabrizio.

I don't know, I am in a very bad mood lately, something to do with a bile reflux problem that I am sporting and I can't get rid off. I do wish him well and I hope he does move us just like he did this year in SBK... I just got my reservations about it is all.

Perhaps I just don't want to suffer like I have been doing it with Nicky? Even if it isn't Nicky's fault.

post #6 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Ballaholic

thats good for him. he has dominated everywhere and it was only a matter of time before he went to moto gp

post #7 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 10:34 AM
The "Eagle" Has Landed

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

I first want to say YES! YEAH! HELLLLLL YEAAAAHAHHH!!!!!!!

From 2010, the podium order will be:

#1 Rossi
#2 Spies
#3 Stoner
#13 Hayden (That was for RC90)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
I am going to have to believe it when I see him testing on the Tech 3 after the Valencia MotoGP race, otherwise, I am going with Conjecture & speculation just as those other past announces.

I mean really, how much more of a rumor mill can we take with them changing their minds every week or so? Basterds!
HATER !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
You know, Spies has taken the SBK paddock by storm and I do wish we could see something great from him but, and I don't want to put a damper here, we have seen a bunch of GREAT SBK riders come to MotoGP and flap harder than a pancake.

Don't get me wrong, SBK has been great this year but Spies only competition has been Haga, with the sporadic shades of grandeur from Rea, Haslam, Biaggi & Fabrizio.

I don't know, I am in a very bad mood lately, something to do with a bile reflux problem that I am sporting and I can't get rid off. I do wish him well and I hope he does move us just like he did this year in SBK... I just got my reservations about it is all.

Perhaps I just don't want to suffer like I have been doing it with Nicky? Even if it isn't Nicky's fault.
Hmmmm..... suffering with Nicky have ya ?!?!? Well, don't wish my boy Ben any bad juju you shufferin Engrish hater! I predict Ben will win MotoGP Championship in two years! YAY!

post #8 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 10:45 AM
The "Eagle" Has Landed

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Time Travel News Just In

SPIES TO VELOCE IN 2011
by staff
Thursday, October 01, 2010

This just in:

Ben Spies to move to Veloce Gear in 2011

Veloce Gear International Inc., herewith confirms that Ben Spies, currently 2nd in the MotoGP Championship, will be moving to the Veloce Gear Racing as his apparel sponsors and to join Casey Stoner. The Texan recently signed a two-year deal with Veloce Gear, which plans to have in Veloce Gear apparel by 2011. The 25-year-old is currently just three points behind Valentino Rossi and has just two more MotoGP rounds to contest in his efforts to win his first title.

My thanks also extend to 'Wristtwisters', the promoter of the MotoGP series, especially MisterMike. I have enjoyed his polls and odds and this first year racing in Europe.

"I want to thank Veloce Gear globally for their faith in me," said Spies.

Baird Tinney, Snr. Vice President of Veloce Gear International, said "Ben has done a fantastic job in his rookie season in MotoGP and we are very excited to now be welcoming him into our Championship program sooner than we actually expected. We believe that Ben will be an exemplaryrole model next season and a strong future champion. We look forward to working with him in the years ahead. We look forward to seeing Ben on the Podium in his Legatus suit."

ENDS

Post this story to: digg

Return to News

post #9 of 10 Old 10-01-2009, 02:03 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila-RC51 View Post
SPIES TO VELOCE IN 2011
by staff
Thursday, October 01, 2010

This just in:

Ben Spies to move to Veloce Gear in 2011

Veloce Gear International Inc., herewith confirms that Ben Spies, currently 2nd in the MotoGP Championship, will be moving to the Veloce Gear Racing as his apparel sponsors and to join Casey Stoner. The Texan recently signed a two-year deal with Veloce Gear, which plans to have in Veloce Gear apparel by 2011. The 25-year-old is currently just three points behind Valentino Rossi and has just two more MotoGP rounds to contest in his efforts to win his first title.

My thanks also extend to 'Wristtwisters', the promoter of the MotoGP series, especially MisterMike. I have enjoyed his polls and odds and this first year racing in Europe.

"I want to thank Veloce Gear globally for their faith in me," said Spies.

Baird Tinney, Snr. Vice President of Veloce Gear International, said "Ben has done a fantastic job in his rookie season in MotoGP and we are very excited to now be welcoming him into our Championship program sooner than we actually expected. We believe that Ben will be an exemplaryrole model next season and a strong future champion. We look forward to working with him in the years ahead. We look forward to seeing Ben on the Podium in his Legatus suit."

ENDS

Post this story to: digg

Return to News
Nothing was said about the Export Manager in this here news? Where do you think that Veloce got where it is now? I can guarantee it was from the Export sales... yes sir!!

post #10 of 10 Old 10-25-2009, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

It's heating up fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Benny won race 1 and Haga crashed so Benny gots 15 pts. going into race 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he doesn't pull this off it will suck REALLLY BAD!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode