I've got questions... - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 6 Old 07-22-2009, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Site Founder

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Trackday Recognition Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 6

I've got questions...

but they're rhetorical...

race after race after race... Why is Pedrosa the only rider on the grid without an umbrella girl and why does the absence of an umbrella girl irritate me so?

Has pregnancy been considered for Stoner's mystery illness? and did anyone remind him to look through the turn, every turn?

Why is Lorenzo such an arrogant little shizzle who mopes when he's not top but dances about like a coked up chicken with his flag when he wins? Why doesn't someone plant that flag in his arse?

Why would Colin even consider the speculative thought of returning to a Yamaha Factory ride after being used as a spat upon test mule for so long? Should he demand a statement in his contract which reads "We're sorry for not equipping you to win in the past, we will eat one plate of poop and wear a dunce cap for six races."

Why did the grid cameraman make it his mission to catch riders blowing their noses?

Why does Nicky whine so much?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-22-2009, 09:52 AM
BANNED!

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

EASY Q's....

Pedrossa is a flaming... well you know what. Not that there is anything wrong with that... but he would prefer a male umbrella boy and the powers that be at Honda said NO! It irritates you becuaase you know its different, and you cant answer why logically. One of the perks of the job and he doesnt have one... hmmmmm?

Stoner isnt pregnant. Honestly have you seen his girl? SHE may be pregnant... but not him. He's just banged up, ill, whatever you wanna call it. He'll get through it.

Lorenzo.... I cant answer these. He's giving the impression that he expects to win every race and when he doesnt... he sulks. He must be a decent guy because you dont hear any bad news about him from other riders or press. But yeah - that gets old eventually.

Colin, why you ask? MONEY! Its all about the cash!

Nicky, Tough to say but he wasnt riding very well. Made a HUGE change to the bike and it helped... but he still isnt where he knows he can ride. Imagine if you knew you could perform better and for one reason or another... you are NOT. That would be frustrating as hell. Whining to me is when you blame others for your bad luck or misfourtunes. I havent seen him do that yet... like Pedrossa use to.

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #3 of 6 Old 07-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Optio

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

I don't know about all the rest, but Nicky, well, he comes from that American generation of whiners. I dunno, thats all I got.

post #4 of 6 Old 07-22-2009, 10:20 AM
BANNED!

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by myztical View Post
I don't know about all the rest, but Nicky, well, he comes from that American generation of winners. I dunno, thats all I got.
Fixed!

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #5 of 6 Old 07-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

Pedrosa is feeling the Honda pressure. Winning is the only acceptable outcome. No UG means an all business appearance.

Stoner, maybe some kind of mystery illness will be named soon. Kinda sucks for him if he really is battling something. Having went thru some of that stuff myself I can tell you it's not a real fun time if that is the case.

Edwards may end up the highest points scorer with the longest career never to win a race. Not bad work if you can get it I guess.

Nicky, sadly enough, just doesn't have it. His Laguna advantage is gone and he can't get the Duc to the front.

I honestly like Lorenzo. I like to see someone push Rossi. I really don't care how they act or what they do off the track. It's lights out to checkered flag that matters for me.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike
post #6 of 6 Old 07-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblast10 View Post
but they're rhetorical...

race after race after race... Why is Pedrosa the only rider on the grid without an umbrella girl and why does the absence of an umbrella girl irritate me so?
I pay no attention to the little turd, ZERO so I am not equip to answer that.

Quote:
Has pregnancy been considered for Stoner's mystery illness? and did anyone remind him to look through the turn, every turn?
I thought it was common knowledge that he is suffering from Gastritis and Anemia... didn't you get the text?
Oh and, to the following Q on Stoner... What? WTF???

Quote:
Why is Lorenzo such an arrogant little shizzle who mopes when he's not top but dances about like a coked up chicken with his flag when he wins? Why doesn't someone plant that flag in his arse?
Do you not sob or mop when you loose a race or come so close to winning it? I guess Rossi mops as well then.
Lorenzos's antic are the same as Rossi but yet, Rossi can't do no harm? Maybe they should stick Lorenzo flag up Rossi's chute?

Quote:
Why would Colin even consider the speculative thought of returning to a Yamaha Factory ride after being used as a spat upon test mule for so long? Should he demand a statement in his contract which reads "We're sorry for not equipping you to win in the past, we will eat one plate of poop and wear a dunce cap for six races."
Why ask Why? then again, if they would pay me good money to do what he does... I'd be so there!

Quote:
Why did the grid cameraman make it his mission to catch riders blowing their noses?
British Humor?

Quote:
Why does Nicky whine so much?
Ask Midwest stated, I consider whining when you blame everything and anything on someone else, so far I have yet to see young Hayden doing that.
Now, where we all pissed that he did not do better? sure, I was the first one, then I learn of the getoff in Q's destroying his #1 bike. He also had a little get off in morning practice and then got kicked to the curve on turn one... not a happy day for him I would say.

I'd be the first to admit that I would love to see him at the front more often but again... why do we cut Colin so much slack and hayden so little? Consistency is a beautiful thing!

Glad I could help... you know where to find me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode