I'm going to Laguna... - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 12 Old 07-13-2007, 09:05 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

I'm going to Laguna...

Any of you ladies going this year? I don't have a pot to piss on but it pays to have some hook-ups... Yeah!!!

Package came in today with Full VIP credentials and the whole nine yards... Plane tickets already booked from Company Miles, hotel & rented car all set to go... Whoooooo Hoooooo

Oh sorry, does it look like I'm showing off? HELL YEAH I AM!!!

Midwest, I'll send you the credentials for your album once I'm back from the trip and you can tell your hommies that you were there!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

I hate you right now.

post #3 of 12 Old 07-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Corner speed sets u free

Garage

Awards Showcase
Trackday Recognition Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 3

Well i was going but had to sell my ticks to some lucky bstard... like you!!

post #4 of 12 Old 07-14-2007, 01:54 AM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

I hate you also.

And it's "pot to piss in", not on, bastid.

Take lots of women pics.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike
post #5 of 12 Old 07-14-2007, 06:16 AM
Tribunus Laticlavius

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Donation 

Congrats RC90! That's a great bonus for your hard work in the industry!

It's $50 to bring a cage.
Which implies free parking for a bike!

post #6 of 12 Old 07-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Tribunus Laticlavius

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Donation 

RC90,

Please share with us your MGP trip report? I want to hear it all, not just the wild parties with the umbrella girls. Pix too? Please take us along vicariously on your blissful VIP trip.

post #7 of 12 Old 07-24-2007, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream247919 View Post
RC90,

Please share with us your MGP trip report? I want to hear it all, not just the wild parties with the umbrella girls. Pix too? Please take us along vicariously on your blissful VIP trip.
Believe me, I wish I could but I am so grammatically-challenged that I would confuse you more than anything. suffice to say, all I can say is that the hills were empty, the front grandstands were not as packed as they were back in 2005, the unbrella girls were brought in from the lowest town bars, was not able to see the bikes up close, MotoGP riders were no where to be found and don't get me started on the logistic of the buses... my 9yr old daughter would have been able to come up with a better system.

I heard that hotels & motels were charging an arm and a leg and wanted 5 days minimum stay at the tune of 300 to 500 per night? if you add that up plus food, rented car & airfare... you can have an awesome vacation/race time in Europe and bring some money back.

Now, I don't know if I'm going to be able to fly again because traveling 1st class is just going to leave a mark on my humble butt, although, I am going to be complaining to American Airlines soon as we went from Miami to Chicago first on a 767 where you can literally have your seat flat like a bed (awesome 2.5 hrs), you should have seen me playing with all the buttons of that seat, asking for beer and whatever else they offer you (I have never drink or eaten on the planes as I suffer from air-sickness), but then, from chicago to San Francisco we got into a 727 where the seats and service was crap. The flight home was not any better on a 757... perhaps the Miami-Chicago flight spoiled me? I think so.

Getting to the track on Saturday via the Buses was very nice as the parking lot was almost empty, got to the track and we inmediately showed our VIP badges and in we went, huge buffet table for breakfast, drinks, etc,. Lunch was magnificent, 3 kinds of beers, red & white wine, sodas galore, bottled water, 3 different gourmet meals, salads, 4 closed circuit TV's, outside area to watch the boys come and go... Huge thanks go to the Dunlop guys who were kind enough to invite us.

Went out to the paddock looking for pray and I inmediately found it but I also got depress to see that the ladies did not resemble anything I have seen before from the Golden State beauties. The Corono/Honda team gals were the only ones that really caught my eye and I took a few snaps so you guys wouldn't get upset at me for not producing good pics (will post in a few days, need to see how or were I upload them first). Of course, I took a pic with evey umbrella girl I could just so you could enjoy the show as much as I did but honestly, Midwest ass looks much better at times! At about 12:30 we were called to do the VIP pit lane walk were I took as many pics of the bikes as I could but don't expect to see nothing that you haven't seen on magazines because they didn't bring the bikes out like they did back in 2005, I also took a few pics with the few unbrella girls that were there so Midwest doesn't take me out of his will.

This year's shirt were extremely cool so I bought one, Dunlop also gaves some pretty cool gifts. Honda didn't even had the RC212V on display so that was a dissapoinment for me but they did have a very cool blinged-out CBR1000RR (pics to follow).

Heading back to the hotel we were staying in San Jose was a breeze (80 bucks a night, 2 queen beds) so I was stocked for Sunday and it only took us 45min from the parking lot to the Hotel... I still can't believe it.

Sunday came and we got to the parking lot at about 9:45 and there was already a lot of people there, we got in the bus and away we went, new day so new badge came out and getting in to the track was a breeze again. Breakfast was served and I pigged out like if I was an Orphan (I usually just drink coffe in the morning! ) , watched the Superbike Qualifyings, etc, etc, and then, back to the VIP pit lane walk hoping for better seen and pic opportunities but it wasn't to be had as there was literally nobody there. I did take a picture with Chris the "V" though and that was cool, he later thanked me for wishing him good luck! ... if only Nicky would have showned his mug, he could have probably podium! Sad to see Miguel not taking to the Bridgestone and RC212V and he did good to come in when he did to save some face. Good on R.L. Hayden on his wild card ride, even though, he had tested the bike at Motegi, he did a very good job (I wonder how Colin feels about getting beat by an AMA regular on a lesser bike! ). I still have to see the beginning of the race cos I missed the Hopper-Nicky incident but everything points to Hopper being a tool.

After the Superbike race we went to the Vendors area and hang out for a few minutes hoping for traffic to dissipate a bit, walked back to where the buses were going to pick us up (there were 5 waiting lines and buses were supposed to line up to each line to pick up people and go). Well, that didn't happen and only 2 buses were there for the first 2 waiting lines. We were in the 5th waiting line and all you could see was more people coming in and long lines waiting and No buses to be seen (they were supposed to have 90 buses running at all times). after more sunburn, one of the event staff came by to tell us that there were 3 motorcycle accidents and they were holding traffic (this is where I tell you that logistics went out the window) so, 1 hour later 2 buses show up, and they go to the first 2 lines, 20 mins later 1 more bus show and, yep, you guessed it, it went to the first waiting line, we got a little loud and so the other lines waiting for buses that were treated like red-headed step childs. After what seemed like an eternity, the buses started to trickle in, picked up people who were at the front of the line but, they were not moving because the roads were still blocked because of the accidents. to make a long nightmare story short, we got to the hotel at about 9:00 P.M.

Now, I ask you, there are 2 entrances to the track, how easy is it to have one of them for bikes and cars that will park close to the track (those that paid the 50 bucks to park) and the other entrance solely for the buses? Is this to much to ask? Is it not the best way to haul people in and out? I GUESS NOT!!!

Well, what do you know, I did it after all. I am sure that I am missing tons and tons of more stuff but we got in at 5:30 A.M. this moring, slept for a few hours and came to work. I would have been here sooner but the wifey emptied my tank and that was all the stress relief I was looking for to sleep a little longer

post #8 of 12 Old 07-25-2007, 07:37 AM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase

What's the best way (more convinient) of posting tons of pics in this here forum?

Attachments?

Slideshow from URL of some sort?

FTP to site and you can download all and watch

I took a bunch of pics and some of them were just sequences, some of them might not be of any interest to you but I am not about to edit them all for your viewing pleasure, that would be like to time consuming and boring at the same time.

post #9 of 12 Old 07-25-2007, 08:03 AM
C'est la vie

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

We'll put up with whatever is most convenient for you.

post #10 of 12 Old 07-25-2007, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMulford View Post
We'll put up with whatever is most convenient for you.
No, no, it really doesn't matter to me but I am one of those guys that when I see to many pic attachements, I get bore and don't open them all, sometimes, I missed out on some cool pics but I just can't be bother so... if the majority here think like me, I don't want to waste my time attaching pics that noone will see.

At any rate... give me some feedback on how you would want to see them.

post #11 of 12 Old 07-25-2007, 10:38 AM
BANNED!

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Post them all without links so I dotn hav eto click click clcick clickc... that gets old.

And I knew you were hot for my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pervert!

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #12 of 12 Old 07-25-2007, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase

Suggestions on where I can do a Mass Upload? I use "Imageshack" but aside from being Super Slow, it doesn't allow me to do a batch upload.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode