Calling out WIM.... - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 12 Old 09-22-2008, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
BANNED!

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Calling out WIM....

OH Wimmmsy.....

Maybe I missed it... I have been working quite a bit lately.... but I have been reading since I got back from Indy.

You DID watch the race didn't you?

Maybe read the results?

I was just thinking you know.... you might owe a certain rider an apology.... or some props for his efforts. His drive. His determination. His guts. His skill. And HIS 2ND PLACE FINISH!

Dude.... get out from under your desk and beg forgiveness from Mulford and I. We might let you in our Nicky Hayden Fan Club before we shut off all new member applications!

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 09-25-2008, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
BANNED!

Awards Showcase

What a chicken sh!t he is......

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #3 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 07:56 AM
The "Eagle" Has Landed

Awards Showcase

Middy Middy Middy... yeah fine... whoop de whooo!!!! I saw the race, and I saw Nicky's performance. And yes.... second place. Why doesn't he do this everywhere else? You misunderstand my criticism of Nicky. I like the guy, I wish him the best. But why does he only seem to or want to win home races?

I hope the new season is great for him. I miss the Nicky grit from the AMA days.

Okay.... going back to under my desk now.

post #4 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Community Leadership Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIM-RC51 View Post
Okay.... going back to under my desk now. To satisfy my male boss and keep my job.

I'm with WIM on this. I like Nicky, he has the talent. But, his head is not in the game!

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho for life!
post #5 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 08:14 AM
The "Eagle" Has Landed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51_CBRXX View Post
To satisfy my male boss and keep my job.

I'm with WIM under the desk on this. I like Nicky, he has the talent. But, his head is not in the game!
DUDE! What the hell?!?! You are so not the boss of me!

post #6 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
BANNED!

Awards Showcase

SEEM - I think thats the word you are using here I have an issue with. Its all just perception.... thats all ya got.

My proof was in the racing!

Comon.... jump on. Stop the pety bashing. And lets ride the (band) wagon together. Its fun!

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #7 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 01:58 PM

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Hating on the boy won't make any of you haters (you know who you are) better riders... just saying!

post #8 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 02:03 PM
The "Eagle" Has Landed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest View Post
SEEM - I think thats the word you are using here I have an issue with. Its all just perception.... thats all ya got.

My proof was in the racing!

Comon.... jump on. Stop the pety bashing. And lets ride the (band) wagon together. Its fun!
It's not about jumping on the band wagon. Like I said, I don't hate / dislike Nicky. Just think he lost his focus. Come on, do you mean to tell me you think he is riding at the same rate as he used to? You mean it is okay that the only races he truly dominates should be on US soil? And look what happened, this year he was beaten by Rossi at both Laguna AND Indy.

Just saying is all... I hope that if he is on a Ducati next year, he will be back on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
Hating on the boy won't make any of you haters (you know who you are) better riders... just saying!
Not hating on Nicky bro'... and.... I am a better rider than.... [Enter Name Here]

post #9 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Official thread derailer

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIM-RC51 View Post

Okay.... going back to under my desk now.

I'm still pondering this quote, was RC90 or Dave under there with you?

Proud member of Wristtwisters, where we drill things the right way.
post #10 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 PM
The "Eagle" Has Landed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadogs View Post
I'm still pondering this quote, was RC90 or Dave under there with you?
Different table. I was alone under mine. Ask RC90 and Dave what they were doing. I have no idea!

post #11 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
BANNED!

Awards Showcase

Who do some guys perform better on some tracks than others? Why do they 'SEEM' to prefer things a certain way? I have no clue. But the kid rode with a busted up heal and yeah he was caught by Rossi as his tire was going away on him. So what... hell even the year he won it all... he really was the most consistent rider... not the best at every race.

So your issue with him is that he SEEMS (to you) to be able to pull it all together when he WANTS (to you) to and win a race?

I think there is more to it than that. If the bike dont feel right... I dont care what he wants to do... it just isnt happening.

Also - maybe the Honda scene has him beat down a bit. Hell at Indy Danny got booooed so bad at the starting line it was embarrassingly funny. Imagine working with Honda who has that little twit getting the #1 seat on the team after you win the Championship and follow up the next year as more or less a test jockie. Hmmmmm..... how motivated would you be? After a few years of that - it has to be grating.

Its funny too... but you'll notice when he is pining for something - say the updated chasis, and then they finally give it to him - he'll hit a podium. Out of the blue... just like that. So either yeah - he knows what he needs to win and just waits to get it... or in your mind... doesn't try hard until they give it to him.

If you want to point fingers at American riders - why not pick on Edwards or Hopper? Those two were/are invisible on the grid! I heard a group yelling at Hopper to just go take up golf already! Funny stuff... but really... what has he ever done? Granted, machinery maybe not as up to Nicky standards, but Edwards? Edwards could be doing a LOT more with what he is on. Him I see collecting a paycheck.... and mailing in his performances. Nice guy... dont get me wrong... but performance? Yack....

2009 Ducati will be an enjoyable year.... interesting to watch for sure!

And I noticed you are grovelling a bit... but you haven't just came out and said... yeah the kid has heart! I'm still not satisfied. I'll discuss with Daniel and Chris and see if we will let you into the Ducati tent next year. Right now... its not looking good.

I LOVE Tig Bitties!
post #12 of 12 Old 09-26-2008, 05:28 PM

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

It is really easy to say that he seems not to have his head in the game but we don't know the intricasis of the HRC tent, even though we suspect or speculate that he is/was not getting what he needed. Hell, we even saw that when he was leading the Championship points in 2006.

We seem to think less of Edwards or Hopper just because we have always known that the Hondas are the best bikes but those were other times, not the same now, not even close. If your knees touch the handlebar, it is kind of hard to ride your bike hard and I think that is the problem with the Hondas now a day.

I am the first one who will jump on his a$$ if he doesn't do anyting on the Ducky, even though, I will give him his fair chance to accomadate to it before he starts to kick ass and take names!

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode