AMA Pro Motorcycle Fans Invited to Two-Wheel Thunder at Infineon Raceway (Fri 4/2) - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 03-29-2010, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
necked 919

AMA Pro Motorcycle Fans Invited to Two-Wheel Thunder at Infineon Raceway (Fri 4/2)

Race Fans Invited FREE on Friday, April 2, for testing, Supermoto demos and more

SONOMA, Calif. Motorcycle madness will take over Infineon Raceway during a two-day stretch as race fans are invited to the 5th annual Two-Wheel Thunder on Friday, April 2.

The raceway will host a two-day test session (April 1-2) featuring several teams on the AMA Pro Road Racing circuit, including Graves Yamaha, Yoshimura Suzuki and Jordan Suzuki, among others. The test session is being held in advance of the West Coast Moto Jam, May 14-16, at Infineon Raceway.

The raceway will also feature a one-day ticket offer for the West Coast Moto Jam those who purchase a ticket on April 2 will get to take a lap around the world-famous road course on their motorcycle following testing. Admission to Two-Wheel Thunder is FREE and will also include an AMA rider Q&A session at lunch and Supermoto USA demonstrations.

AMA riders expected to attend the test session include San Francisco native Jake Zemke and Aaron Yates, both from Jordan Suzuki. Zemke was a double-winner at Daytona (Fla.) in the Superbike class earlier this month. Graves Yamaha will be represented by Daytona 200 winner Josh Herrin, as well as Josh Hayes and Tommy Aquino. Tommy Hayden and Blake Young, both with Yoshimura Suzuki, will also take part in the two-day test.

There are also tentative plans for an electric motorcycle demonstration at the lunch break on April 2. The raceway will host the TTXGP U.S. Championships as part of the West Coast Moto Jam it will be the first-ever zero-carbon motorcycle race in the United States. The raceway hopes to have a few of these motorcycles on display at the test session.

For more information on the West Coast Moto Jam, visit: Infineon Raceway or call 800-870-RACE

Rj - WQEU774
Team Drumstick
Hondas: 919Hornet - 750NightHawk - CR250R - TRX400EX - TRX250EX wife's quad
Bultaco Metisse 250 project
BMW K1200GT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Droppindrivers

I would trade you the world superbike race at miller for AMA anyday. I don't get why they can't race worlds and ama on the same weekend, they did it two years ago. Don't get me wrong I'm stoked to see FIM. It's the lack of American riders and the fact that they won't open thier pits to the public that keeps me wanting AMA.

post #3 of 5 Old 03-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

It's Raybobb!!!!!

Don't think I can make this. Have fun for me.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike

post #4 of 5 Old 04-01-2010, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
necked 919

Is anyone going tomorrow?

Rj - WQEU774
Team Drumstick
Hondas: 919Hornet - 750NightHawk - CR250R - TRX400EX - TRX250EX wife's quad
Bultaco Metisse 250 project
BMW K1200GT

post #5 of 5 Old 04-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Milites Gregarius

i might go but i have to take my 7 month old son with me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode