Al Ludington rants on JRP - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 06:13 AM Thread Starter
Site Founder

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Trackday Recognition Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 6

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 07:44 AM

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM 
Total Awards: 2

Just really bad all the way around -
Soup :: AMA Pro Suspends Ludington :: 07-22-2009

post #3 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Heavy Metal

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 5

F'in backmarker douche bag.

Waaah Waaaah I wanna race...I was in it for 10 seconds.

Rule says "hold your line AND allow other riders to pass"

Al shouldn't have to apologize for sh!t.

post #4 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratdog View Post
F'in backmarker douche bag.

Waaah Waaaah I wanna race...I was in it for 10 seconds.

Rule says "hold your line AND allow other riders to pass"

Al shouldn't have to apologize for sh!t.
the kid did what the rules said....he also paid his .25 to get out there and has just as much right to be out there as pedrosa and hayden or any of the other racers...

Al was wrong... not to mention being a douchebag

post #5 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Heavy Metal

Awards Showcase

Gotta totally disagree with you there.

I hear what you're saying. And that's the way some folks feel but there are unwritten rules on the track and one of them is get the F out of the way of the leaders.

Traffic is traffic but having someone who's at the back of the pack deliberately try to run like "it matters" when the top racers are coming through, is total b.s.

Unless you've been on the track or seriously involved in competing for anything, at any level, at any time, you probably won't get it. And that's fine but it's not fine coming from a competitor.

Al just told it like it is. Like it is for most everyone that has a clue.

And like I said, the rule does state to allow the other riders to pass...

In the end, it's all just racing but JRP is a nutsack.

post #6 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Site Founder

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Trackday Recognition Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 6

not ashamed to admit I'd be a bit more emotionally invested if it involved someone other than Yates.

He should've drop kicked someone to get his point across - bwahaha!

post #7 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 10:04 AM

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblast10 View Post
not ashamed to admit I'd be a bit more emotionally invested if it involved someone other than Yates.

Too bad it wasnt Maladin -

post #8 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 12:24 PM
When in doubt.....GAS IT!

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratdog View Post
Gotta totally disagree with you there.

I hear what you're saying. And that's the way some folks feel but there are unwritten rules on the track and one of them is get the F out of the way of the leaders.

Traffic is traffic but having someone who's at the back of the pack deliberately try to run like "it matters" when the top racers are coming through, is total b.s.

Unless you've been on the track or seriously involved in competing for anything, at any level, at any time, you probably won't get it. And that's fine but it's not fine coming from a competitor.

Al just told it like it is. Like it is for most everyone that has a clue.

And like I said, the rule does state to allow the other riders to pass...

In the end, it's all just racing but JRP is a nutsack.
Have to agree with RD on this. Also keep in mind that when JRP was getting lapped by the leaders he knew he was going to get more airtime on TV if he could just hang with them a little longer. Often times, TV cameras turn an otherwise safe (and mid-pac and back) rider into a dangerous A-HOLE out on the track when he tries to get all racy with the leaders. When you are getting lapped there is NO defense for not getting out of the way...PERIOD!

Professional
post #9 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by barton664 View Post
the kid did what the rules said....he also paid his .25 to get out there and has just as much right to be out there as pedrosa and hayden or any of the other racers...

Al was wrong... not to mention being a douchebag
You heard him say "what if I move over and someone I'm racing passes?"

Well here's the answer.....NOBODY F*CKIN' CARES BUT YOU. The fans don't come to see Jonny Page (who is a total douchebag A-hole BTW) They come to see The Big Boys.....because among The Big Boys there is alot at stake.....championship points, sponsorship money.....big dollars spent.

And when the Big Boys come thru, and the blue flag waves, the backmarkers GET THE F*CK OUTTA THE WAY.

Them's the rules Barton. And quite honestly mentioning that guy in the same breath as Pedrosa or Hayden is an affront to racing and race fans everywhere.

post #10 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Heavy Metal

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblast10 View Post

I hear ya, not a big Yates fan but you have to admit, he's been getting after it the last couple of outings.

Can't remember exactly, think it was several years back at Daytona when he head butted/pushed that guy from Frenchtown NJ, little man started doin the nasty monkey dance back at him...pretty funny.

post #11 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Living the dream

I honestly think they need to clarify what they want the rider to do. I have seen happen various ways....

Guy sees the blue flag or knows riders coming, he holds his line and the faster guy passes him safely.

Also...guy sees blue flag or knows rider is coming, tries to move out of the way but winds up getting in the guys way or the next rider, causes a crash, slows them down even more or whatever.

I see his point saying he did what the rule says "hold your line". Now maybe he did try and race a bit but does he hold his line or move? Rule says hold the line. Al was yelling he should have moved.

I also read Mid-O was short on corner workers this year. When did he get the blue flags?

I don't agree with how Al handled it and I hate seeing a backmarker decide a race but they are part of the race and a factor on the track. Seen racers use it to their advantage if they can get by a lapper before a corner or whatever.

Mladin said years ago drop the qualifying %. that would close up the field some.

My honest thought...drop Q%, flag and instruct guys to move WAY OFF the racing line cause be honest....your race for 20th is not that important and fall in line after the leaders go by. Also...don't be a douche and pass another guy as leaders are coming by if he lets up because you should be letting up and getting the hell outta the way also!
post #12 of 43 Old 07-24-2009, 06:07 PM

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 

i think they should restrict the bikes to the exact same horsepower and then used weights on the bikes so everyone is equal .. then according to your qualifying time they should stagger the start so that every one is equal and then you won't need mean old people like that al guy who hollers at the losing racers and hurts their feelings......

and i bet its scary for the 20th position when the leaders go past real fast....

i think they should make a "no passing" rule... and they just ride around in circles with no winners or losers...

its only fair...

post #13 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 05:39 AM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Why don't they talk to their pace car drivers like that?

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike
post #14 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 06:29 AM
no max no more

hold his line ?...the guy was all over the place...when getting lapped ...get the hell out of the way

dont need a bike to ride the fast lane
post #15 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 07:48 AM
"VonZipper"

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation 

But Dudes...his middle name is "Rock". What a wad. The only thing he didn't do is crash him. Plain and simple good sportsmanship dictates he allow the leaders to compete..he didn't so he's an apparatus for feminine hygiene.

If you have a Ten Dollar Head, get a $10.00 Helmet.
post #16 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 08:24 AM
When in doubt.....GAS IT!

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaJim View Post
Why don't they talk to their pace car drivers like that?
Great point!

Professional
post #17 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by barton664 View Post
i think they should restrict the bikes to the exact same horsepower and then used weights on the bikes so everyone is equal .. then according to your qualifying time they should stagger the start so that every one is equal and then you won't need mean old people like that al guy who hollers at the losing racers and hurts their feelings......

and i bet its scary for the 20th position when the leaders go past real fast....

i think they should make a "no passing" rule... and they just ride around in circles with no winners or losers...

its only fair...
How bout restrictor plates and maybe a new design for the"Bike of Tomorrow"?

Still pissed at that guys 'tude.......and Al Luddington deserves a bonus, not a suspension.

post #18 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 08:52 AM
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLR_Nate View Post
My honest thought...drop Q%, flag and instruct guys to move WAY OFF the racing line cause be honest....your race for 20th is not that important and fall in line after the leaders go by. Also...don't be a douche and pass another guy as leaders are coming by if he lets up because you should be letting up and getting the hell outta the way also!
This is what a real "sporting" competitor does. It is the written and "unwritten" rule of racing.

post #19 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 09:24 AM

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Al is a helluva tuner but, undoubtedly, not qualified for the position he is on at the moment and there is no shame in admitting that... way to many rumors of Al showing his Ace against other teams now that he's got the position.

Problem with Back markers? make a rule that makes sense, because, as others have commented, you're damn if you do and you're damn if you don't in the leaders eyes.

AMA had some stupid rules to begin with, DMG just upped the anty on stupidity a notch or two more... were you guys expecting anything else or different?

Now, I don't who the hell this JRP cherry is but, if you go talk to someone, know full well you're going to video tape it and not tell the other person, you are a bag of dog shiit mix with pork wad and he should be beaten to a pulp for doing that... noticed how he kept his cool and did not say 1 single curse word? Talk about having a script and yelling "ACTION!

If I could afford it, I would go to all the races with a high power bb gun and BB the shiit all over this cherry at any and every pass... he's nothing but a big cat (if you get my drift!)

post #20 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
Problem with Back markers? make a rule that makes sense, because, as others have commented, you're damn if you do and you're damn if you don't in the leaders eyes.

AMA had some stupid rules to begin with, DMG just upped the anty on stupidity a notch or two more... were you guys expecting anything else or different?
There's really nothing wrong with the current rule regarding the blue flag.

post #21 of 43 Old 07-25-2009, 05:11 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJAM View Post
There's really nothing wrong with the current rule regarding the blue flag.
How do you figure? This is not the first incident we have heard about blue flags and back markers... and it won't be the last.

On the one hand, it ask you to hold the line but on the other hand, there's "the secret hand shake rule" telling you to move out the fookin way

Either that or make another rule... if you are about to be lapped and we find you're trying to get racey with the leaders, we'll suspend you for the following 3 races! Yeah... that works for me.

post #22 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 12:16 AM
Living the dream

I had not seen the video until recently but I scanned other highlights of other races (WSBK, Moto GP). Guys get lapped there but how come you do not ever hear about this same issue?

Maybe cause they get WAY the hell off the line!!

Never thought about JRP having someone tape it. That area of Mid-O is open to anyone who is in the paddock so anyone could have made it. He is a great marketer though. Not sure who his main sponsor is now but he used be sponsored by 944 magazine and made mad bank through ATMs.
post #23 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 01:37 AM

This interview explains the video I'm sure JRP knowing he was taping affected his responses.

post #24 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 09:10 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela155 View Post
This interview explains the video I'm sure JRP knowing he was taping affected his responses.
WOW, this guy is wasting time racing in AMA, What a SoapOpera Actor, he should contact the Mexicans or Venezuelan... I'd bet he would be rolling on some heavy dough then!

I can almost see it now

DS: so, did you know you were being recorded?
JRP: Oh, no, I had totally no idea
Camera guy behind JRP: yah, that's it, slap me some skin baby, that was beautiful... keep'm coming!

post #25 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 09:34 AM
Living the dream

Like I said...he is a great Marketing guy. Look how many stories about him and people talking about him.
post #26 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 12:25 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Like I said...he is a great Marketing guy. Look how many stories about him and people talking about him.
Thank God most people are not like me then, otherwise, that gus would be living under a bridge or something cos crap like that, puts me off in a big way and I try, for the most part to no buy into people like JRP just like I try not to buy anything from commercials that I think are detrimental to my sense of humor... I guess most people do the opposite?

post #27 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Bitten

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Community Leadership Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

There is such a thing as the 'Spirit of the Rule' - JRP is being a prick like every other whiny ass. He is looking at it as one dimensional as possible with the 'Show me where it says...'

No rule will say get off your line. No rule will ever say get out of the way. Even if there was one, the competitor just has to say, I did not know there was a second bike or whatever.

I am all in favor of a rule that says when the leaders build a 40 second lead on you and you are NOT top ten in points... Park it. Some fantastic racing happens in the lower places. However.... I do not go to WERA races nor CCS races anymore. When I go to a race, it is to see the big boys. Not to watch to smug fuck get in the way.

Virginia Beach Remodeling
Spoiler:
Ride In Peace Marcus Randolph (Kahuna) 12/17/06
post #28 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Living the dream

+1 f4iguy.

And I crewed for a guy who repeatedly started from the back. But he was never in the way of the fast guys.

Watch WSBK. Why don't you see lappers in the way there?

And please note I am not defending JRP. Just making a point. The guy can market. For his meager results he has a lot of sponsors. This stunt might just be another example is what I am saying. Everyone now knows his name. We all know the saying...any publicity is good pubilicity.
post #29 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
How do you figure? This is not the first incident we have heard about blue flags and back markers... and it won't be the last.

On the one hand, it ask you to hold the line but on the other hand, there's "the secret hand shake rule" telling you to move out the fookin way

Either that or make another rule... if you are about to be lapped and we find you're trying to get racey with the leaders, we'll suspend you for the following 3 races! Yeah... that works for me.
Fine RC90, if you don't think reasonable humans can interpret that rule then dole out a fitting punishment. But the rule is the same in pretty much EVERY racing series. Did you see what Nicky Hayden, and Casey Stoner.....a CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER, did in todays MotoGP race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaf4iguy View Post
There is such a thing as the 'Spirit of the Rule' - JRP is being a prick like every other whiny ass. He is looking at it as one dimensional as possible with the 'Show me where it says...'

No rule will say get off your line. No rule will ever say get out of the way. Even if there was one, the competitor just has to say, I did not know there was a second bike or whatever.

I am all in favor of a rule that says when the leaders build a 40 second lead on you and you are NOT top ten in points... Park it. Some fantastic racing happens in the lower places. However.... I do not go to WERA races nor CCS races anymore. When I go to a race, it is to see the big boys. Not to watch to smug ###k get in the way.
If ya wanna get picky it says simply to hold YOUR line...that line should not be directly on the racing line. Let the guys who deserve the checkered go thru....'cause that's what I wanna see too. If I see JRP at NJMP I'm gonna tell him that too..........

post #30 of 43 Old 07-26-2009, 07:03 PM

Awards Showcase

GDJAM, don't get them panties in a wad my friend, we're just bench racing, but the rule, as it stands, is a little iffy and subject to MISinterpretation (as you can clearly see by this and other accidents throughout the history of AMA Racing), still, I think the problem lies on having amateurs that turned pro yesterday (fast guys if you ask me) but with sub par equipment racing on a class that do not belong on.

Why does it not happen almost ever in WSBK or BSB? Well, they do not have that many Privateers in subpar equipment or they clearly understand that as soon as they see a blue flag, their racing as they know it came to an end and they need to move out the way, and everyone does it very well.

Here, nevertheless, in the land of "Everybody revolves around me because Mommy told me so", every rule is interpreted different and is only there for the other guy and not me.

Again, this is just how I see it, it does not mean I am right, but as the rule stands now... it sure looks like it SUCKS big chunks!

post #31 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Il bambino e un cani

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Veteran Donation 

I've been racing for about 15 years now. Was class champion twice...if the rules say hold your line when the blue flag is out ...then I exepct the guys I lap to hold their line.
If I'm honking around them and they do something silly like move their line all over I'm going to be pissed. I want them to do nothing sudden, just keep the same line they are on, if they are truly a backmarker...then I'll have no trouble passing them.

Every race school I've ever been to tells you same thing, when you are being passed by an obviously faster rider... you hold your line. You don't look behind you, you don't try to guess where he's going to go, you just hold your line.

The reason being...the racing line is the racing line.... your GUESS as to where the other rider wants to go could be anywhere. If you are SURE you have room to move out of the way...fine do it. But if there is ANY doubt at all you do exactly what the rider behind you expects you to do...which is hold your line and ride like you are in a race.
JohnnyB

post #32 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 02:09 PM

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
I've been racing for about 15 years now. Was class champion twice...if the rules say hold your line when the blue flag is out ...then I exepct the guys I lap to hold their line.
If I'm honking around them and they do something silly like move their line all over I'm going to be pissed. I want them to do nothing sudden, just keep the same line they are on, if they are truly a backmarker...then I'll have no trouble passing them.

Every race school I've ever been to tells you same thing, when you are being passed by an obviously faster rider... you hold your line. You don't look behind you, you don't try to guess where he's going to go, you just hold your line.

The reason being...the racing line is the racing line.... your GUESS as to where the other rider wants to go could be anywhere. If you are SURE you have room to move out of the way...fine do it. But if there is ANY doubt at all you do exactly what the rider behind you expects you to do...which is hold your line and ride like you are in a race.
JohnnyB
soooooooooo.... what your saying is that ludington was out of line with bitching at this kid... regardless if the kid is a "back marker" or not... he did what he was supposed to do??

post #33 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 02:14 PM

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM 

Quote:
And please note I am not defending JRP. Just making a point. The guy can market. For his meager results he has a lot of sponsors. This stunt might just be another example is what I am saying. Everyone now knows his name. We all know the saying...any publicity is good pubilicity.
Yep, its been almost 2 weeks and people are still talking about this - Score one for JRP -

Cant we all just get along and go racing ?

post #34 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 05:33 PM

Awards Showcase

Nicky was showed the blue flag last weekend at Donington, last I remember, he moved the hell out of their way. He could have argued that Stoner could have catched him and even passed him if he would have done so... but he didn't.

I still maintain that Ludington is way over his head at this job and JRP is a moron & a tool!

post #35 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post

JohnnyB

I think the thing that we are all forgetting here is that JRP was TRYING TO RACE the leaders....which is a far cry from holding your line, getting the the f*ck outta the way, or anything else that a respectful, GENTLEMANLY, SPORTING competitor would do from 28th place.

post #36 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

They will eventually get what they want. Made for TV motorcycle racing. That's when I'll stop watching. Oh wait....I already have.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike
post #37 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Stare into me...

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Roger Edmondson Interview

RW: What did you think about Saturday’s American Superbike race at Mid-Ohio and the follow-up when lapped rider Johnny Rock Page was suspended for affecting the race. How did his actions compare to what’s written in the rulebook? Can you describe that situation from your point of view?

RE: I think there’s an incomplete writing of the rule in the rulebook. I think it’s understood when we say hold your line what we’re talking about is don’t do anybody any favors by suddenly trying to move out of the way. It’s also clear that we expect a rider to be aware of what’s happening in front of them and with the blue flags what’s happening behind them and to plan accordingly.

I’m not going to comment about any individuals, but I am going to say this – I was in the trailer one time at a Grand Am race when Kyle Petty came in there after having gotten into a serious discussion, for lack of a better term, with another driver, and Petty made a very succinct comment. He said, ‘My daddy always taught me that when you’re a lapped driver, act like one.’

That’s what we expect out of our riders. I’m sorry. We need every one of you out there, but when the leaders are coming through you have an obligation to be aware of that, to be aware of where the flag stations are and to heed the flags accordingly. And some people seem to run afoul of this issue more often than others. At some point in time you have to wonder whether they are trainable or not. If not, then we have to determine whether or not it’s appropriate for them to continue because somebody’s going to get hurt if these flags are not heeded, particularly the blue flag.
OK RC90 you win.....the rule is "incomplete" according to the big guy. Clearly there's some interpretation there. I know how I would interpret it though.........

post #38 of 43 Old 07-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Heavy Metal

Awards Showcase

The Rule states to hold the line and let the other riders pass.

Given "the line" is a couple bike widths wide, there's wiggle room.

But how about, getting out of the throttle and not running like the Grim Reaper is right behind you because you're supposed to "let" someone pass.

I don't think it's all that freaking complicated, yeah I can think of a couple "incidents" where someone pulled a boner move trying to get out of the way but I've seen waaaay more folks just "do the right thing" and ease up for a couple seconds and then get back into it. Is that soooo bloody difficult?

Management is just going weaker than weak on this whole deal. And so what if Al slipped a couple expletive deleted's in there, it's the real world, not some politically correct b.s. social club meeting.

Bottom line, the show got screwed, the rider in question did not "hold his line" but rather raced for everything he was worth and Al got played by a punk.

The sport doesn't need any more punks but it would suck to lose Al. (not that it would happen...just saying)

And yeah we're still talking about it, if you want to thank JRP for that fine, but mostly what is being said is that JRP is a punk-azzed b!tch boy who wouldn't be missed tomorrow if racing gods threw him a superman into a tirewall.

post #39 of 43 Old 07-31-2009, 01:38 AM
Il bambino e un cani

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Veteran Donation 

"But how about, getting out of the throttle and not running like the Grim Reaper is right behind you because you're supposed to "let" someone pass."

That right there is the key.... holding your line avoids a collision. Trying like hell not to get lapped is NOT proper form for a blue flag situation. That's the whole thing boiled down right there. The object of the blue flag is to make you aware of faster riders, and for you to act accordingly...which would NOT include trying to stay ahead of them wether you were on the line or not.

To me it's a safety concern.... show be damned. Fans originally showed up to watch people race. People didn't originally race to put on a show. If the fans don't like to watch a race, they should be watching something else, and a race is simply that.... a contest of speed that plays out on the track without manipulation by officials to make it more of an artificial show.

I'd defer to the racers.... if the lead riders complained about JRP, then there is an issue, if some official complained about it.... then the official can shut the hell up cause for sure no one is there to see him do anything.
JohnnyB

post #40 of 43 Old 07-31-2009, 09:55 AM
The "Eagle" Has Landed

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

And to sum it up, JRP is an idiot douche bag and Al put his foot in his mouth.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode