2007 USGP Laguna Images... - Wrist Twisters

Old 07-26-2007, 08:53 AM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

2007 USGP Laguna Images...

OK, someone suggested I use Photobucket to upload all the images I took at Laguna, my friend's camera has a burst sequencer or rapid fire or what-e-va you guys in the photo industry call it. I felt like a kid at a candy store so, you may get nauseated after a while... don't give up though, there are some hooties there too... for those who care anyways

Here the first try... I need help with people that have used software this before. Is there a way to edit "Underdog" out of there? Can I speed up the slideshow between images? How do I sort the images uploaded so they start from 001 and go down the line instead of having the last pic uploaded as the first choice in the images?

I tested it by sending it to my e-mail so I am hopeful it will do the same here... more to come as images get uploaded and I make the slideshows.

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x110/motolube/01%20Laguna%202007/?action=view&current=bfee9092.pbw

P.S.: If anybody else has a better way or easier way to show tons of images on a forum, let me know... I am wiling to try anything at this juncture.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Crotchety Rocket

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
P.S.: If anybody else has a better way or easier way to show tons of images on a forum, let me know... I am wiling to try anything at this juncture.
OoOOH! I do, I do!! Well, not sure if it works real well for posting pics directly into a forum, but Google has their Picasa software for free, which is just an awesome piece of software anyway, which you should use. http://picasa.google.com/. If you have a Google account, you can then upload your pics or albums directly from Picasa to Picasaweb and share that album w/ everyone. Best of all, Google gives you 1GB of free storage online.

Here's an example slideshow: Installing my windscreen

My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.
- Stephen Hawking
Old 07-26-2007, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase

Ahhhh yes, Picasa, I used that one loooong time ago and I completely forgot about it, I like it better than Photobucket and I do have a google account. I hate the fact that you can't use a higher image resolution but again... beggars can't be choosers.

I'll look into it again and comeback to edit my initial post.

Big Thanks to you cmelnick.

Old 07-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Crotchety Rocket

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC90 View Post
Ahhhh yes, Picasa, I used that one loooong time ago and I completely forgot about it, I like it better than Photobucket and I do have a google account. I hate the fact that you can't use a higher image resolution but again... beggars can't be choosers.

I'll look into it again and comeback to edit my initial post.

Big Thanks to you cmelnick.
NP. It has gotten a lot better than it used to be. Now they claim that the only restriction on picture size is 10mb, so you should be able to post some hella big pictures on that. When you go to export to a web album, I think there's an option to resize to 1024, 1600, or keep original size. Don't have it in front of me right now, so I may be talking out my a$$, but even so, 1600px is still pretty good...

My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.
- Stephen Hawking
Old 07-26-2007, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

Awards Showcase

OK, you guys need to remember that I am not a professional photographer and I took a bunch of pics from where we were standing, lot of sequences and repetiitve shots, some hooties as well.

This is just the regular link to the album... let see how this works.

SATURDAY

http://picasaweb.google.com/motolube...61965167290338

SUNDAY

http://picasaweb.google.com/motolube...74102744875650

P.S.: If you set the delay of the slideshow between 1 or 2 secs you'll do fine... Hottie shots are in the mddle of the slideshow

Old 07-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Tribunus Laticlavius

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

RC90,

Thank you very much for sharing your trip pix! Looks like you had a great trip except for the shuttles. Too bad you could not rent a bike at the airport. THANKS AGAIN!

Old 07-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Crotchety Rocket

Awards Showcase

Nice pics dude.

I love Corona Light Honda Racing. It's a good thing.

- Stephen Hawking

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in